Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Karnataka ESIC Staff Nurse Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Pharmacist Interview Call Letter available here. ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Exam Date and Exam Centre will be released from official. Applied Candidates can able download ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Selection Process, ESIC Karnataka Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Eligibility, ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Document verification and etc. ESIC Karnataka Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Syllabus and Test Pattern get following the page. ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Answer Key, Result, cut off, Merit List and etc.
ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Aspirants had performed Karnataka staff Nurse Online Application Successfully on the before the last date. Now it’s time to get Employee State Insurance Corporation Limited Admit card. Applicants are looking for Admit card. The Admit card is released on official website esic.nic.in. They recruit staffs by the way such as conducting examinations, interview, physical test and document verification. The commission recruits staffs for the department such as state civil services, government and also government aided organization.
Latest Updates: Dear Applied Candidates are you waiting for ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist 2019 Admit Card Released soon at online. so regular updates every time get following the page.
Passed in B.Sc (N) and are duly registered with the INC.
Online applications are invited from interested and eligible female candidates for engagement to the post of Internee Nurse on contractual basis in the ESIC Karnataka. The cut of date of acquiring all the eligibilities i.e. academic & professional qualifications along with caste and category certificate etc. is on or before the closing date of online submission of applications.
ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary
|Name of Exam||Staff Nurse & Pharmacist|
|Board of Organization||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Karnataka ESIC|
|No of Vacancy||311 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.esic.nic.in @ ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist 2019 Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Note: Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance, but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist 2019
General Intelligence & Reasoning
Exam Pattern for ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist 2019
There will be no supplementary examination for any candidate who are absent for Written Exam./Typing Test for whatever reason.
The question paper shall be of Objective Multiple Choice type in English and Hindi only and likely to include questions pertaining to General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence & Reasoning.
The Question paper will be of 90 minutes duration for l00 Questions.
There shall be negative marking in Written Examinations and 1 /3 of the allotted marks for each question shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants. Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
Related Examination Details
- ESIC SSO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | esic.nic.in Security Officer & Manager Gr. II Previous Papers
- ESIC Delhi Social Security Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | www.esic.nic.in SSO Phase II (Main) Exam Date
- ESIC Delhi SSO Previous Old Question Papers | Social Security Officer Model Papers
- ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer Previous Old Question Papers PDF
- ESIC Social Security Officer Mains Result 2018 | ESIC Delhi SSO Main Exam Results
- ESIC Delhi JE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 | www.esic.nic.in Junior Engineer Previous Papers
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist 2019 Notification – Check Here
ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website zpparbhani.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for ZP Parbhani
Download ESIC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist 2019 Interview Call Letter