Power Grid Corporation of India Limited PGCIL Assistant Engineer syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Field Supervisor Previous year question Papers available here. PGCIL Assistant Engineer & Field Supervisor Exam date & centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for PGCIL Assistant Engineer & Field Supervisor Selection Process, PGCIL Assistant Engineer & Field Supervisor Eligibility, PGCIL Assistant Engineer & Field Supervisor document verification and for more details available here. PGCIL Assistant Engineer & Field Supervisor sample Papers, Model papers, PGCIL Assistant Engineer & Field Supervisor old Examination paper and etc. PGCIL Assistant Engineer & Field Supervisor Answer key, result, Cut off, merit list and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
PGCIL Assistant Engineer 2019 Field Supervisor Syllabus for PDF
Candidates can crack the exam easily with the good score than other aspirants by going the syllabus which we have furnished on this page. The aspirants can also check the official website for more details about the syllabus. The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is conducting the Computer Based Test (CBT) for Diploma Trainee and Jr Officer Trainee Posts 2019. Hence, the applicants of PGCIL Assistant Engineer & Field Supervisor Vacancies can check the CBT Pattern and Syllabus details from the table below.
PGCIL Assistant Engineer & Field Supervisor 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute, with minimum 70% marks in aggregate of all semesters/years for General / OBC (NCL) and pass marks for SC / ST / PWD (OH-OL)
Two years (Full time course) PG Diploma in Personnel Management course (or) MHRM (or) MSW (with Personnel Management as main subject) or MBA (02 years full time with specialization in HR) or equivalent from recognized Institute with minimum 55% marks in aggregate of all semesters/years.
ITI in Electrician Trade of Two Years duration from a recognized Institute.
|PGCIL Assistant Engineer & Field Supervisor 2019 Syllabus & exam pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Engineer & Field Supervisor|
|Board of Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited PGCIL|
|No of Vacancy||58 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & exam pattern|
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
PGCIL Assistant Engineer & Field Supervisor 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for PGCIL Assistant Engineer & Field Supervisor 2019
- Inventions in the World
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Indian Parliament
- Indian Politics
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Culture
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Interest
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on Numbers
- Compound Interest
- VolumesProfit and Loss
- Odd Man Out
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Indices and Surds
- Permutations and Combinations
- Simplification and Approximation
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Analytical Reasoning
- Sentence Completion
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spelling Test
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Fill in the blanks
- Basic Electronics
- Synchronous Machines
- Transmission and Distribution
- Utilization and Electrical Energy
- Magnetic Circuit
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors & Single Phase Induction Motors
- Electrical Machines
- Estimation and Costing
- Circuit Law etc
Exam Pattern for PGCIL Assistant Engineer & Field Supervisor 2019
|S. No||Name of the Exam||Topics Included|
|1||Computer based Written Exam||Quantitative Aptitude|
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for PGCIL Assistant Engineer & Field Supervisor 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
PGCIL Assistant Engineer & Field Supervisor 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
PGCIL Assistant Engineer & Field Supervisor 2019 Notification – Check Here
PGCIL Assistant Engineer & Field Supervisor 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download PGCIL Assistant Engineer & Field Supervisor 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://www.powergridindia.com
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for PGCIl
Download PGCIL Assistant Engineer & Field Supervisor 2019 Previous Year papers