Union Public Service Commission UPSC Drug Inspector Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for Lecturer & Economic Officer Interview Call Letter available here. UPSC Drug Inspector & Lecturer Exam Date, UPSC Drug Inspector & Lecturer Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. UPSC Drug Inspector & Lecturer Selection Process, UPSC Drug Inspector & Lecturer Eligibility, UPSC Drug Inspector & Lecturer Document verification and etc. Dear Candidates can able download UPSC Drug Inspector & Lecturer Interview Call Letter available here. Candidates we are provide UPSC Drug Inspector & Lecturer Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
UPSC Drug Inspector & Lecturer 2018 Economic Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket
As its the best opportunity for the applicant to grab the Job in UPSC, every applicant must take part in the Examination compulsory. So, meanwhile the Postulants should check the UPSC Admit Card 2018 entirely to confirm all the details is correctly placed. we all know to induce hall ticket document for candidates is extremely necessary as a result of this document are check by the COE (Controller of Examiner). If not the Contenders need to attach the Gazetted officer signed copy which is the proof for the officials to confirm the candidate candidature at the examination.
The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at both stages i.e. ‘Recruitment Test’ as well as ‘Interview’. The minimum level of suitability in case of RT shall be decided by the Commission on case to case basis.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
|UPSC Drug Inspector & Lecturer 2018 Economic Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Drug Inspector & Lecturer|
|Board of Organization||Union Public Service Commission UPSC|
|No of Vacancy||31 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
upsc.gov.in @ UPSC Drug Inspector & Lecturer 2018 Economic Officer Eligibility Qualification
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Architectural Assistantship with first class or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute. If a candidate has a master’s degree in Engineering / Technology, First class or equivalent is required at Bachelor’s or Master’s level. NOTE- I: If a class/division is not awarded, a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate shall be considered equivalent to 1st class/division. If a grade point system is adopted, the CGPA will be converted to equivalent marks as below.
Note: A candidate will be eligible to get the benefit of community reservation only in case the particular caste to which the candidates belong is included in the list of reserved communities issued by the Central Government. If a candidate indicates in his/her application form that he/she belongs to SC/ST/OBC/General category but subsequently writes to the Commission to change his/her category, such request shall not be entertained by the Commission.
UPSC Drug Inspector & Lecturer 2018 Economic Officer Written Examination
Syllabus for UPSC Drug Inspector & Lecturer 2018 Economic Officer
- General Awareness
- English language
- Professional Knowledge
Exam Pattern for UPSC Drug Inspector & Lecturer 2018 Economic Officer
- The minimum qualifying marks will be as decided (or may be waived) at the discretion of UPSC. The questions will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English (except for test of English Language).
- The candidates will have option to give their answer in Hindi or English (except for test of English Language).
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be 170 Questions/ Marks.
- The question paper will consist of 70 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, 35 questions on English Language and 50 questions on Professional Knowledge.
- The time duration will be 2 hours 15 Minutes.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for UPSC Drug Inspector & Lecturer 2018 Economic Officer
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
UPSC Drug Inspector & Lecturer 2018 Economic Officer Recruitment – Check Here
UPSC Drug Inspector & Lecturer 2018 Economic Officer Notification – Check Here
UPSC Drug Inspector & Lecturer 2018 Economic Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download UPSC Drug Inspector & Lecturer 2018 Economic Officer Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website http://upsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UPSC
Download UPSC Drug Inspector & Lecturer 2018 Economic Officer Interview Call Letter