Rajasthan High Court District Judge Syllabus 2018 Download for PDF in Competitive Examination Previous Papers and Exam Pattern Mentioned below the page. Rajasthan High Court District Judge Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Rajasthan High Court District Judge Selection Process, Rajasthan High Court District Judge Eligibility, Rajasthan High Court District Judge Document verification, Rajasthan High Court District Judge Notification and etc. Aspirants we are provide Rajasthan High Court District Judge Sample Papers, Rajasthan High Court District Judge Model Papers, Rajasthan High Court District Judge Old Examination papers, Rajasthan High Court District Judge Previous Year Question Papers also get following the page.
Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2018 Syllabus for PDF Download
Here we are helping the contenders by providing the relevant information of Rajasthan High Court District Judge Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern. Without wasting time, the competitors need to check the provided information to plan for the preparation. Downloading links for Rajasthan HC District Judge Syllabus 2018 is enclosed below. In the first place, go to our website All India Jobs for more latest govt jobs syllabus and previous papers. Go through the below Rajasthan HC Judge Syllabus & Exam Pattern to get a decent score in the exam.
Candidates those who have done a degree in law and working as an advocate are eligible to apply for Rajasthan High Court District Judge Vacancies 2018.
Aspirants must possess the knowledge of Hindi Written in Devnagri Script and Rajasthani Dialects and Social Customs of Rajasthan to apply for Rajasthan High Court District Judge Jobs 2018.
|Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||District Judge|
|Board of Organization||Rajasthan High Court|
|No of Vacancy||48 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
hcraj.nic.in @ Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2018 Selection Process
Recruiting Authority or the Appointing Authority’ as the case may be, from admission to examination or appearing at interview held by the Recruiting Authority for selection of candidates, or Applicants.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2018
- Law Paper-I
- Law Paper-II
- The language which includes translation, precise, essays etc.
- The translation may Include Hindi to English and English to Hindi
Rajasthan High Court District Judge Syllabus – Law Paper-I
- The Sale of Goods Act, 1930
- The Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016
- Law of Torts
- The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 (Chapter X, XI & XII and The Second Schedule)
- The Rajasthan Rent Control Act, 2001
- Indian Easements Act, 1882
- The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
- The Rajasthan Agricultural Credit Operations (Removal of Difficulties) Act, 1974
- Hindu Marriage Act, 1955
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963
- The Environment (Protection) Act, 1986
- Hindu Succession Act, 1956
- The Trade Marks Act, 1999
- The Copyright Act, 1957
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- The Constitution of India
- The Commercial Courts,
- Commercial Division and Commercial Appellate Division of High Court Acts, 2015
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Indian Partnership Act, 1932
- The Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881 (Chapter II, III, IV, VI, IX, XII & XIII)
- Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, 1956
- Rajasthan Tenancy Act, 1955
- The Rajasthan Land Revenue Act, 1956
- The Patent Act, 1970, Interpretation of Statutes
- Muslim Law
- Judgment Writing and Land Mark Judgements of Supreme Court of India
- Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act, 1956
- Limitation Act, 1963
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- The Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1981
- General Rules (Civil), 1986
- The Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005
- The Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974
- The Rajasthan Court Fees & Suits Valuation Act, 1961
- Rajasthan Stamp Act, 1998
- The Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Act, 1994
- The Registration Act, 1908
- National Green Tribunal Act, 2010
- The Forest (Conservation) Act, 1980
- The Rajasthan Municipalities Act, 2009
Rajasthan HC District Judge Syllabus – Law Paper-II
- The Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989
- The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015
- Medical Jurisprudence
- The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012
- The Probation of Offenders Act, 1958
- Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881 (Chapter XVII)
- Judgment Writing and Land Mark Judgements of Supreme Court of India
- The Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985
- The Electricity Act, 2003 (Chapter XIV)
- Information Technology Act, 2000
- The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition, and Redressal) Act, 2013
- The Rajasthan Prevention of Witch Hunting Act, 2015
- General Rules (Criminal)
- The Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860
Exam Pattern for Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2018
|S.No.||Subject Names||Max. Marks||Min. Marks||Test Duration|
|–||For SC/ ST Candidates||For Other Candidates||–|
|1.||Law Paper-I||100||40||45||3 Hours|
|2.||Law Paper-II||100||40||45||3 Hours|
|3.||The language which includes translation, precise, essays etc. The translation may Include Hindi to English and English to Hindi||50||18||18||2 Hours|
- The candidates will have option to give their answer in English (except for test of English Language).
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be 100 Questions/ Marks.
- The question paper will consist of 100 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, questions on English Language and questions on Professional Knowledge.
- The time duration will be 2 hours.
Candidates should revision their all subjects in routine on daily basis preparation .Revision must be regularly of your all key words /formulas/chapters/concepts of every topics during the entire preparation of written examination.
Self prepared Notes
Candidates should make self written notes to all related subjects with this your confidence will be more strong while appearing in written examination. Expert Supervision- Candidates can advice or supervision of experts while preparing of written examination and for our point of view it is very handy for all job seekers.
Rajasthan High Court District Judge Previous Years Question Papers
- Free Download Rajasthan High Court District Judge Model Question Papers
- Rajasthan HC District Judge Previously Asked Questions and Answers
- hcraj.nic.in District Judge Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Raj High Court District Judge Exam Question Papers for free of cost
- Free PDF of Raj HC District Judge Solved Papers with Solutions
DENTITY VERIFICATION for Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2018
Candidate is advised to go through the requirements of eligibility, age etc. and satisfy himself/ herself that he/ she is eligible before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who qualify for Viva-Voce. At the time of scrutiny, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and no further claim will be entertained in this regard. The High Court’s decision in this regard shall be final and binding.
The candidate must write his/ her name, date of birth, father’s name strictly as given in the Matriculation/ 10th Certificate, otherwise, his/ her candidature will summarily be rejected/ cancelled at the time of scrutiny of application forms/ Document verification at the time of Personality Test/ Viva-Voce or at any stage/ Level it comes into the notice of the High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Note: Shortlisted Candidates will be called for document verification/ counselling.
|25.09.2018||INSTRUCTIONS for filling Online Application Form with format of Application form for Direct Recruitment in the District Judge Cadre, 2018|
|25.09.2018||INSTRUCTIONS for filling Online Application Form with format for online application for RECRUITMENT IN THE DISTRICT JUDGE CADRE THROUGH LIMITED COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION, 2018|
|23.09.2018||Notice No. RHC/Exam. Cell/2018/337 Date: 02.06.2018
“(List of Candidates provisionally allowed to appear in the Written Examination for Direct Recruitment in the District Judge Cadre, 2017)”
|23.09.2018||Notification No. : RHC/Exam Cell/RJS/DJC/2018/570 Dated : 22.09.2018
“Notification for Direct Recruitment in the District Judge Cadre, 2018”
|23.09.2018||Notification No. : RHC/Exam Cell/RJS/DJC/2018/571 Dated : 22.09.2018
“Notification for Recruitment in the District Judge through Limited Competitive Examination, 2018”
|23.09.2018||“Annexures (I to V) to be sent alongwith print out of Online application form for Direct Recruitment in the District Judge Cadre, 2018”|
Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2018 Notification – Check Here
Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website hcraj.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Rajasthan High Court
Download Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern