Rajasthan High Court HC RAJ Legal Researcher Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previoous year Question Papers available here. Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants we are provide Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher Selection Process, Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher Eligibility, Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher Document Verification, Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher Notification also mentioned below the page. Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher Sample Papers, Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher Model Papers, Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher Previous Papers and etc. Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Here we also provided the Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher Exam Date for the candidates who shows more interest to participate in this examination. Without the test date candidates have no idea about the examination. As and when the higher officials declare any official news, we will remind you through our page. Furthermore, download the Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher Admit Card quickly to overcome technical issues if any at the end moment.
A candidate must be a fresh law graduate or post graduate in law from Universities/ College/ Institutions established by law in India. A candidate must have basic knowledge of computer.
|Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Legal Researcher|
|Board of Organization||Rajasthan High Court|
|No of Vacancy||38 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
The selection for the post of MNNIT Associate Professor 2019 will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher 2019
Syllabus Of Rajasthan HC – English Proficiency
- Co-ordination & Subordination
- Modals expressing various concepts
- Articles and Determiners
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Active & Passive Voice
- Phrasal Verbs and Idioms
hcraj.nic.in Civil Judge Syllabus 2018 – Law Paper I
- Interpretation of Statutes
- Order/Judgment Writing.
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Code of Civil Procedure,1908
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The Constitution of India
- The Limitation Act, 1963
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963
- The Rajasthan Rent Control Act, 2001
RHC Civil Judge Carde Syllabus 2018 – Law Paper II
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005
- The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 (Chapter XVII)
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Framing of Charge /Judgment Writing
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860
- The Probation of Offenders Act, 1958
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
Exam Pattern for Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher 2019
|S.No.||Subject Names||Max. Marks||Min. Marks||Test Duration|
|–||For SC/ ST Candidates||For Other Candidates||–|
|1.||Law Paper-I||100||40||45||3 Hours|
|2.||Law Paper-II||100||40||45||3 Hours|
|3.||The language which includes translation, precise, essays etc. The translation may Include Hindi to English and English to Hindi||50||18||18||2 Hours|
- A preliminary exam has objective type of questions.
- Typ of questions in the mains test is subjective.
- Total no. of questions in mains are 300.
- Total exam period is 10 hours for mains exam.
Tips for preparation of Written Examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For More Details
Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher 2019 Notification – Check Here
Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://hcraj.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Rajasthan High Court
Download Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher 2019 Previous Papers