Reserve Bank of India RBI Officer Grade C Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous Year Question Papers available here. RBI Grade C Officers Exam Date and Exam Centre will be released soon at online. Dear Applied candidates we are provide RBI Officers Grade C Selection List, RBI Officer Grade C Notification, RBI Officers Grade C Phase I & II Exam Syllabus for Subject Wise get below the page. RBI Officers Grade C Prelim Exam Date and Exam Centre, RBI Officers Grade C Mains Exam Date also get below the page. RBI Officer Grade C Paper I, II, III Exam Syllabus provide under the page. RBI Officer Grade C Sample Papers, RBI Officers Grade C Model Papers, RBI Officers Grade C Old Examination Papers, RBI Officers Grade C Previous Papers and etc. RBI Officers Grade C Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
RBI Officer Grade C 2019 Reserve Bank of India Gr. C Syllabus for PDF
Also, download free RBI Grade C Syllabus Pdf from the links given below. However, to face the huge competition in the Banking exams today be aware with fast Updates and latest Syllabus and Exam Pattern details. Hence, click on the respective link and start your Preparation. Selection will be through Online/Written Examination (WE) and interview. There are 3 papers or the Examination. Paper I Objective Type (on Economics) to be held on 2019 and Paper II& III will be held separately on 2019 (date to be confirmed in admit cards).
Selection Process Reserve Bank of India Officer in Grade C
You will be selected for the post of your choice through Online Examination.
The online examination will be carried out in 3 Phases:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
|RBI Officer Grade C 2019 Reserve Bank of India Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Reserve Bank of India RBI|
|Board of Organization||Grade C (Officers)|
|No of Vacancy||61 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Eligibility Details for Officer in Grade C
A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard examinations.
The minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor’s degree will be in aggregate for all semesters / years.
A Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University / Institute
(Candidates having M.Phil. Degree and Doctorate Degree from a recognized Indian/Foreign University/Institute in the specified subjects will be eligible for relaxation in the upper age limit by 2 year and 4 years respectively.)
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
RBI Grade C 2019 Reserve Bank of India Officer Written Examination Details
Phase-I online Examination (Objective Type): This will comprise a single Paper for 200marks and will be held on 2019. A composite time of 120 minutes will be given for answering.
The Paper will consist tests of
Quantitative Aptitude and;
Phase-II online Examination: The Phase-II online Examination will be conducted on 2019, only for the candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of results of Phase-I.
Paper-I: Economic and Social Issues
Paper II: English (Writing Skills)
Paper-III: Finance and Management
Paper-I-Economic and social Issues : Growth and Development– Measurement of growth : National Income and per capita income –Poverty Alleviation and Employment Generation in India –Sustainable Development and Environmental issues. Economic Reforms in India– Industrial and Labour Policy –Monetary and Fiscal Policy –Privatization– Role of Economic Planning. Globalization –Opening up of the Indian Economy– Balance of Payments, Export-Import Policy –International Economic Institutions –IM Fand World Bank– WTO– Regional Economic Co-operation. Social Structure in India–Multiculturalism– Demographic Trends –Urbanization and Migration –Gender Issues –Social Justice : Positive Discrimination in favor of the under privileged– Social Movements– Indian Political System– Human Development– Social Sectors in India, Health and Education.
Paper-III -Finance and Management
1.Regulators of Banks and Financial Institutions
2.Reserve Bank of India- functions and conduct of monetary policy, Banking System in India, Financial Institutions– SIDBI, EXIM, NABARD, NHB, etc.
(b)Financial Markets Primary and Secondary Markets (Forex, Money, Bond, Equity,etc.), functions, instruments, recent developments. Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Mumbai Advt. No. 6A/2017-1822
Risk Management in Banking Sector
Basics of Derivatives: Forward, Futures and Swap
Changing Landscape of Banking sector
Recent Developments in the Financial Sector, Portfolio Investment, Public Sector Reforms, Disinvestments
Financial Inclusion-use of technology
Alternate source of finance, private and social cost-benefit, Public-Private Partnership
Corporate Governance in Banking Sector, role of e-governance in addressing the issues of corruption and inefficiency in the government sector.
The Union Budget– Direct and Indirect taxes; Non-tax sources of Revenue, GST, Thirteenth Finance Commission and GST, Finance Commission, Fiscal Policy, Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act (FRBM),
Inflation: Definition, trends, estimates, consequences, and remedies (control): WPI, CPI-components and trends.
Management: its nature and scope; The Management Processes; Planning, Organisation, Staffing, Directing and Controlling; The Role of a Manager in an Organisation. Leadership: The Tasks of a Leader; Leadership Styles; Leadership Theories; A successful Leader versus an effective Leader. Human Resource Development: Concept of HRD; Goals of HRD; Performance Appraisal– Potential appraisal and development –Feedback and Performance Counselling– Career Planning –Training and Development– Rewards– Employee Welfare. Motivation, Morale and Incentives: Theories of Motivation; How Managers Motivate; Concept of Morale;
Paper– II and III online/Written Examination: The Paper II and Paper III Examination will be conducted on September 6 or 7,2018, only for the candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of results of Paper-I. The Paper II and Paper III examination will be in shifts. Candidates are required to appear for all shifts. Separate Admission Letters will be issued for each shift. The time-table for Paper II and Paper III will be intimated to the candidates concerned along with Admission Letter for Paper II and Paper III.
Job Requirements: To undertake collection, compilation, analysis and interpretation of data on banking, corporate and external sectors; Modelling and forecasting of inflation, growth and other important macroeconomics indicators; Analytical studies involving statistical/econometric models in the operational areas of interest to the Reserve Bank; Planning, designing and organizing sample surveys; maintaining technology-driven centralized reporting system and Data warehouse for information management/dissemination; and Development of methodology for the measurement and estimation of variables and improvement of the database of various sectors of the economy.
Scheme of Selection: Selection will be through Online/Written Examination (WE) and interview. There are 3 papers for the Examination. Paper I Objective Type (on Statistics)to be held on 2019 and Paper II & III will be held separately on September 6 or 7,2018(date to be confirmed in admit cards).
Exam Pattern for RBI Grade C 2019 Reserve Bank of India Officer
Prelims Paper Pattern 2018
|S.No.||Name of Subject||Number of questions||Max. Marks|
www.rbi.org.in Mains 2018 Exam Pattern
|S.No.||Subject Names||Type of Question Paper||Max.Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Economic and Social Issues||Objective||100||90 Minutes|
|2.||English Language||Descriptive||100||90 Minutes|
|3.||Finance and Management/Economics/Statistics||Objective||100||90 Minutes|
Duration of Examinations and Distribution of Marks
- Phase-I: Objective Type – 2 hours – 200 marks
- Phase-II: Three Papers – 300 marks
- Paper-I – online- English-( writing skills)- 1½ hours – 100 marks
- Paper-II – Economic and Social Issues – 1½ hours – 100 marks
- Paper-III – Optional Paper (Finance & Management/ Economics/ Statistics) – 1½ hours – 100 marks
Interview: 50 marks The interview will continue in its existing format.
Tips for Preparation of Written Examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for RBI Grade C 2019 Reserve Bank of India Officer
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Related Examination Details
- RBI Security Guard Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | www.rbi.org.in Previous Question Papers
- RBI Security Guard Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | www.rbi.org.in Exam Date & Call Letter
- RBI Grade B (Specialist) Exam Date & Centre 2018 | RBI CSG Exam Date Sheet Download
- RBI Grade B Syllabus Phase I & II 2018 | RBI Common Seniority Group Specialist Exam Pattern
- RBI Specialist (Grade B) Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | www.rbi.org.in Exam Date & Call Letter
- RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | RBI Grade B Phase 1 & 2 Exam Previous Papers
- RBI Grade B Previous Old Question Papers 2018 Updated PDF Download
- RBI Grade B Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | RBI Grade B Officers Exam Date & Call Letter
RBI Grade C 2019 Reserve Bank of India Officer Recruitment – Check Here
RBI Grade C 2019 Reserve Bank of India Officer Notification – Check Here
RBI Grade C 2019 Reserve Bank of India Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download RBI Grade C 2019 Reserve Bank of India Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.rbi.org.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for RBI
Download RBI Grade C 2019 Reserve Bank of India Officer Previous Year Papers