Reserve Bank of India RBI Junior Engineer JE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in JE Previous Year Question Papers available here. RBI Junior Engineer JE Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at Online. Applied Candidates can able download RBI Junior Engineer JE Selection Process, RBI Junior Engineer JE Eligibility, RBI Junior Engineer JE Document Verification and etc. RBI Junior Engineer JE Syllabus for PDF, RBI Junior Engineer JE Sample Papers, RBI Junior Engineer JE Model Papers, RBI Junior Engineer JE Old Examination Papers, RBI Junior Engineer JE Previous Papers and etc. RBI Junior Engineer JE Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
RBI Junior Engineer JE 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
Therefore, ever RBI aspirants need to do hard work for to get the job in RB Bank. Follow the given guidelines and practice according to that Reserve Bank of India Jr.Engineer Syllabus, exam pattern then you can easily crack the written exam with high score. So people who are interested in RBI Careers 2019 can apply now by ensuring the desired criteria given in the official notification.
After that, RBI will conduct the following rounds in the selection process to recruit the candidates based on their merit performance. You can also obtain the RBI Results 2019 from here by roll number and name wise.
|RBI Junior Engineer JE 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior Engineer JE|
|Board of Organization||Reserve Bank of India RBI|
|No of Vacancies||24 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Only such number of candidates will be called for LPT who stand sufficiently high in merit on the aggregate marks of the Objective Tests, such merit being decided by the Bank in relation to the number of vacancies to be filled in. Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the online examination, biometric verification and Language Proficiency Test taken together in order of merit.
Eligibility Or Qualification
Junior Engineer (Civil): Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
Junior Engineer (Electrical): Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Electrical or Electrical an
Selection will be through Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). The Online Examination will be for 300 marks and is scheduled to be held tentatively in February 2019.
- Online Examination
- Personal Interview
- Documnet Verification
RBI Junior Engineer JE 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for RBI Junior Engineer JE 2019
Arithmetic’s / Reasoning
General science / Technical Ability
RBI JE Syllabus 2019 – English
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms & Phrases
www.rbi.org.in RBI Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019 – General Aptitude
- Decision Making.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Systems.
- Profit & Loss.
- Ratio and Time.
- Embedded Figures.
- Whole Numbers.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Decimals & Fractions.
- Time & Work.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Number Ranking
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Time and Distance.
- Blood Relations.
- Data Interpretation.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number Series.
Reserve Bank of India Jr.Engineer Syllabus 2019 – Concerned Subject
- Computer Proficiency
- Basic Functionalities of MS-Office( MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint)
- Fundamentals of Computer.
- Internet & its usage
- Basics of Hacking, Security Tools, and Viruses
- Networking and communication,
- Basics of Hardware and software
- Includes Computer related general questions
- Windows operating system basics,
- Internet terms and services,
- History of computers,
- Database basics,
Latest RBI Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019 – General Intelligence
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Decision Making.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Problem Solving
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Non-Verbal Series
- Space Visualization.
- Discriminating Observation.
RBI Junior Engineer Syllabus, Exam Pattern – Civil Engineering topics
- Basic design principles of reinforced cement concrete and knowledge of IS:456
- Calculation of area/volume of various geometrical shapes, mode of measurements as per IS:1200.
- Surveying and contouring.
- Preliminary design principles of steel members and knowledge of IS:800
- Estimation and quantity surveying, Analysis of rates with knowledge of current market availability of materials, makes and rates and also interpreting building drawings.
- Construction technology.
- Water proofing materials and technology.
- Sanitary and plumbing Engineering.
- Water conservation techniques.
- Basics of other civil engineering subjects.
- Green building norms and materials.
- Building materials their uses and makes, physical & chemical properties, procedures of standard tests of building material and finished products.
- Water purification.
RBI Junior Engineer Syllabus, Exam Pattern – Electrical Engineering topics
- Basics of Electrical Engineering.
- Pumping systems
- Various types of motors, various starting methods of various types of motors.
- Substation design and layout including DG set installations.
- Basic knowledge of air conditioning & refrigeration.
- Inverters, rectifiers, UPS systems.
- Energy conservation techniques.
- Testing of electrical installation.
- Basics of elevators design, electrical safeties protections, controllers, etc.
- Basics of CCTV system, Fire and Smoke Alarm system, UPS.
- Knowledge of Indian Electricity Rules.
- Switch gears & protection used in HT/LT installations.
- Transformers, working principles, protection types, preventive maintenance.
- LT distribution system. Cabling/internal wring system, panel design and fault finding, preventive maintenance, etc.
- Type of earthing, testing, lightening arrestor, etc.
- Lighting design of office areas.
Exam Pattern for RBI Junior Engineer JE 2019
|S.No.||Name of the Test(Objective)||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Total Time Duration|
|1.||English Language||50||50||150 Mins(Separate Time for Each Section)|
|2.||Engineering Discipline Paper I||40||100|
|3.||Engineering Discipline Paper II||40||100|
The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India. The list of Examination centres is available in Annex II.
The Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
The Bank reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for and a candidate may be allocated a centre of exam outside the State/UT/ Zone for which vacancies he/she is applying.
Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/ her own risks and expenses and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
Tips for preparation of Written Examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for RBI Junior Engineer JE 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
CANDIDATES REPORTING LATE i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start Time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 2.5 hours, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 4 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions.
For More Details
RBI Junior Engineer JE 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
RBI Junior Engineer JE 2019 Notification – Check Here
RBI Junior Engineer JE 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download RBI Junior Engineer JE 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website rbidocs.rbi.org.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for RBI
Download RBI Junior Engineer JE 2019 Previous Papers