Employment State Insurance Corporation ESIC Maharashtra Staff Nurse Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Pharmacist, ECG Technician, OT Assistant Previous Year question Papers available here. ESIC Maharashtra Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Exam Date and Exam Centre will eb announced soon at online. Dear Applied Candidates can able download ESIC Maharashtra Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Selection process, ESIC Maharashtra Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Eligibility, ESIC Maharashtra Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Document verification and etc. Aspirants we are mentioned ESIC Maharashtra Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Sample Papers, Model papers, Old Examination papers, Previous Year Question papers and etc.
ESIC Maharashtra Staff Nurse & Pharmacist 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
Check the study materials, exam scheme, preparation tips, etc from here. You can also refer to the Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Staff Nurse Previous Year Papers with Answers for effective preparation. Follow this page to get the latest updates on ESIC Written Examination. Follow Karnataka ESIC Staff Nurse 2019 Syllabus & Preparation Steps. Find updated www.esic.nic.in Pharmacist Syllabus 2019 & Test Pattern to perform well in the examination.
Note: The candidates are advised to submit ONLY SINGLE ONLINE APPLICATION FOR A POST AS ONLINE EXAMINATION FOR A PARTICULAR POST FOR ALL THE STATES MAY BE HELD IN SINGLE EXAMINATION. However, if somehow, he/she submits multiple Online Applications, then he/she must ensure that Online Application with the higher “Application Number” is complete in all respects including fee. The applicants, who submit multiple Online Applications, should note that only the Online Application with higher “Application Number” and complete in all respect shall be entertained by the ESIC and fee paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number”.
|ESIC Maharashtra Staff Nurse & Pharmacist 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Staff Nurse & Pharmacist|
|Board of Organization||Employment State Insurance Corporation ESIC Maharashtra|
|No of Vacancy||159 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
The selection for the post of ESIC Maharashtra Staff Nurse & Pharmacist will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
- Document verification
Applicants must possess 10+2/ Higher Secondary, Diploma, Degree/ Graduation in the Science/ ECG and other Respective Fields to enroll for ESIC Maharashtra Notification 2019.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
ESIC Maharashtra Staff Nurse & Pharmacist 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for ESIC Maharashtra Staff Nurse & Pharmacist 2019
ESIC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2019 – Aptitude
- Simple Interest.
- Problems on H.C.F & L.C.M.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Chain Rule.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Surds and Indices.
- Boats and Streams.
- Time and Distance.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Time and Work.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Ratio and Proportion
- Height and Distance.Partnership.
- Compound Interest.
- Races and Games.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Problems on Ages.
- Stocks and Share.
Karnataka ESIC Pharmacist Syllabus 2019
- Occupational Therapist
- Medical Social Worker
- Q.T. Assistant/ Plaster/ Manifold Assistant
- ECG Technician
- OT Assistant
- Dental Hygienist
- Staff Nurse
- Lab Assistant
- Audiometry Technician
- Jr. MRT
- Blood Bank Technician
- Dental Hygienist
www.esic.nic.in Pharmacist Syllabus 2019 – General Intelligence
- Blood Relations.
- Alphabet Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Decision Making.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Number Ranking.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Data Interpretation.
- Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Embedded Figures.
- Mirror Images.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Cubes and Dice.
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Syllabus 2019
- Nursing Management
- Community Health Nursing
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Midwifery & Gynaecological Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Paediatric Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Clinical Pathology
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Drug Store Management
- First Aid
- Computers in Nursing
- Personal Hygiene
- Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy
- Health Education & Communication Skills
- Environmental Hygiene
- Health Education & Community Pharmacy
- Mental Health
ESIC Maharashtra Staff Nurse Syllabus 2019 – General Awareness
- Environmental Issues.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Indian History.
- Countries and Capitals.
- General Science.
- Indian Politics.
- Famous Places in India.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Indian Parliament.
- Current Affairs.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas
- Indian Economy.
- Famous Books & Authors.
Exam Pattern for ESIC Maharashtra Staff Nurse & Pharmacist 2019
|S. No||Type of Exam||Subject Names||Total Questions||Maximum Marks||Test Period|
|1||Multiple Choice Questions||Technical Knowledge||100||100||2 Hours|
• The questions will be set Bilingual (i.e. English and Hindi language)
• The maximum marks will be 125.
• The level of difficulty will be as per the educational qualification of the post. The General intelligence I questions on Arithmetic Ability will be of 10th Arithmetic Ability. Standard Level.
• There will be negative marking at the rate of 0.25 marks to be deducted for every wrong answer to eliminate the element of chance.
• ESIC reserve the right to introduce additional stage of examination which would be notified at suitable time, if considered necessary.
Download call Letter: Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which ‘should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. ESIC may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number during the recruitment process.
ESIC Maharashtra Previous Papers – General English
Click here to download ESIC Maharashtra Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Previous Papers for General English.
ESIC Maharashtra Steno Model Question Papers – General Awareness
Click here to download ESIC Maharashtra Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Previous Papers for General Awareness.
ESIC Maharashtra Previous Papers Quantitative Aptitude
Click here to download ESIC Maharashtra Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Previous Papers for Quantitative Aptitude.
ESIC Maharashtra Sample Question Papers – Reasoning
Click here to download ESIC Maharashtra Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Previous Papers for Reasoning.
ESIC Maharashtra Previous Papers – Computer Knowledge
Click here to download ESIC Maharashtra Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Previous Papers for Computer Knowledge.
CENTRE OF EXAMINATION
- While applying online application, candidate must select the centre in the application form in which he/she desires to take the exam.
- The examination will be conducted online in venue given in the respective call letters.
- No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
- ESIC, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- ESIC also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and ESIC will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate including SC/ST candidates for appearing in the examinations.
- Choice of centre once exercised by the candidate will be final.
- If sufficient number of candidates does not opt for a particular centre for “Online” Examination, ESIC reserves the right to allot any other adjunct centre to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a centre, ESIC reserves the right to allot any other centre to the candidate.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for ESIC Maharashtra Staff Nurse & Pharmacist 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
ESIC Maharashtra Staff Nurse & Pharmacist 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
ESIC Maharashtra Staff Nurse & Pharmacist 2019 Notification – Check Here
ESIC Maharashtra Staff Nurse & Pharmacist 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download ESIC Maharashtra Staff Nurse & Pharmacist 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website esicmaharashtra.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for ESIC Maharashtra
Download ESIC Maharashtra Staff Nurse & Pharmacist 2019 Previous Year Question Papers