Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University RLBCAU Jhansi Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Junior Accounts Officer, Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Personal Assistant, Library Assistant, Field Cum Lab Assistant Previous year question Papers available here. RLBCAU Jhansi Personal Assistant & UDC Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for RLBCAU Jhansi Personal Assistant & UDC Selection Process, RLBCAU Jhansi Personal Assistant & UDC Eligibility, RLBCAU Jhansi Personal Assistant & UDC Documnet verification and etc. Aspirants get RLBCAU Jhansi Personal Assistant & UDC Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
RLBCAU Jhansi Personal Assistant & UDC 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Make the perfect exam preparation in order to prove yourself in the written exam to obtain a good score. Visit the official website of RLBCAU Jhansi to get more details about the DeRLBCAU Jhansi Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Senior Personal Assistant Exam. Many candidates are striving for the Exam Syllabus & Pattern of the Personal Assistant (Group B) Posts. candidates can gather all the needful Information through the Link Given Below.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
|RLBCAU Jhansi Personal Assistant & UDC 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Jnior Accounts Officer, Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Personal Assistant, Library Assistant, Field Cum Lab Assistant|
|Board of Organization||Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University RLBCAU Jhansi|
|No of Vacancy||38 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
RLBCAU Jhansi Personal Assistant & UDC 2019 Eligibility
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/ Institute.
Qualified SAS or equivalent examination
Knowledge of Computer applications viz. word processing, Spread Sheet and computer–based accounting software.
Five years’ relevant experience in Accounts/ Cash/ Budget works in Central/ State Governments/ University/ Research Institution or Autonomous organization.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
RLBCAU Jhansi Personal Assistant & UDC 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for RLBCAU Jhansi Personal Assistant & UDC 2019
English: Literature, Verb, preposition, adverb, subject verb agreement, Error Correction/ recognition, tenses, sentences rearrangement, fill in the blanks with articles etc., comprehension, answering questions based on unseen passage, vocabulary, synonyms and antonyms usage, vocabulary & grammar, Proficiency in the language.
General Knowledge: History, Geography and Socio-Economic development of India. Knowledge of current events of National and International importance and such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. Paper will also include questions on Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography of India.
General Intelligence: Questions will be asked from Indian Current Events, General Science, General Knowledge. Focus will be mainly on Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture.
Exam Pattern RLBCAU Jhansi Personal Assistant & UDC 2019
- Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
- Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
- For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
- Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
- Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for RLBCAU Jhansi Personal Assistant & UDC 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
RLBCAU Jhansi Personal Assistant & UDC 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
RLBCAU Jhansi Personal Assistant & UDC 2019 Notification – Check Here
RLBCAU Jhansi Personal Assistant & UDC 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download RLBCAU Jhansi Personal Assistant & UDC 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://www.rlbcau.ac.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for RLBCAU Jhansi
Download RLBCAU Jhansi Personal Assistant & UDC 2019 Previous Papers