SAIL AITT Syllabus 2019 – Steel Authority of India Limited SAIL Attendant Cum Technician Trainee AITT Syllabus & Exam pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous year question Papers available here. SAIL Attendant Cum Technician Exam Date and Exam Centre also get following the page. SAIL Attendant Cum Technician Trainee Selection Process, SAIL Attendant Cum Technician Eligibility, SAIL Attendant Cum Technician Documnet verification and etc. SAIL Attendant Cum Technician Syllabus for PDF available below the page. SAIL Attendant Cum Technician Sample Papers, SAIL Attendant Cum Technician Model papers, SAIL Attendant Cum Technician Old Examination Papers, and etc. SAIL Attendant Cum Technician Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
SAIL Attendant Cum Technician Trainee (AITT) 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
In order to know more about the SAIL Attendant Cum Technician Syllabus go through the complete page. Also, check out the SAIL Attendant Cum Technician Exam Pattern and start preparing the SAIL Trainee Exam Syllabus topics. Follow accordingly to the SAIL Attendant Cum Technician Test Pattern and complete the SAIL Syllabus PDF.
Check updated SAIL Attendant Cum Technician Exam Syllabus 2019, Preparation Tips. Go through SAIL Exam Syllabus 2019 , study material and written test dates. Also, follow www.sail.co.in Syllabus 2019 to prepare well for the exam.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/ English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours. Written test will consist of 100 Objective type question in 2 segments; Technical Knowledge test for 80 marks and General aptitude test for 20 marks. The minimum qualifying marks in the written test for unreserved posts will be determined based on 50 percentile score. For SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/PWD candidates, the minimum qualifying marks will be 40 percentile score.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|SAIL Attendant Cum Technician Trainee 2019 Syllabus & Exam pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Attendant Cum Technician Trainee (AITT)|
|Board of Organization||Steel Authority of India Limited SAIL|
|No of Vacancy||153 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam pattern|
Matriculation with ITI (Full time) in the relevant trade of Fitter/ Electrician/ Welder/ Instrumentation from Govt. recognized institute.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
SAIL Attendant Cum Technician 2019 Written Examination Details
Exam Pattern SAIL Attendant Cum Technician 2019
|S. No||Type of Exam||Subject Names||Max Marks|
|1||Objective Questions||Engineering Stream||100|
- Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general .
- Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
- For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
- Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
- Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Syllabus for SAIL Attendant Cum Technician 2019
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Technical Subjects
- Current Affairs
SAIL Syllabus 2018 – Aptitude
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on Ages.
- Height and Distance.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Boats and Streams.
- Stocks and Share.
- Surds and Indices.
- Simple Interest.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Races and Games.
- Time and Distance.
- Chain Rule.
- Time and Work.
- Problems based on H.C.F & L.C.M.
- Compound Interest.
Rourkela Steel Plant Syllabus 2018 – Reasoning
- Statements & Arguments.
- Mirror Images.
- Number Ranking.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Decision Making.
- Embedded Figures.
- Blood Relations.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Data Interpretation.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Alphabet Series.
www.sail.co.in Exam Syllabus 2018 – English
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Fill in the blanks.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Joining Sentences.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Completion.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Spotting Errors.
- Para Completion.
Syllabus of SAIL – General Knowledge
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Politics.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Indian Parliament.
- Indian History.
- General Science.
- Current Affairs.
- Environmental Issues.
- Famous Places in India.
- Countries and Capitals.
All correspondence with candidates shall be done through E-mail/SMS only. All information regarding “Test Schedule/Admit Card/Call Letter etc.” shall be provided through E-mail/SMS/uploading on SAIL website. Candidates must download/ print their Admit Card/Call Letter once it is made available on the application portal.
SAIL/RSP will not be responsible for any loss of E-mail/SMS sent, due to invalid or wrong E-mail ID/ mobile Number provided by the candidate or for delay / non-receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his/her E-mail/SMS in time. Candidates will be allowed to appear in the Written Test and Skill Test/Trade Test only if they possess valid Admit Card and Call Letter respectively.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for SAIL Attendant Cum Technician 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)