Sainik School Chandrapur Admission 2020-2021 AISSEE Entrance Examination Online Application

Sainik School Chandrapur Maharashtra Invited Applications from eligible male candidates for admission to Class VI and Class IX through AISSEE for the academic session 2020-2021. AISSEE stands for All India Sainik School Entrance Examination which is an OMR Based examination. The question asked in AISSEE is Multiple Choice Questions with four options. Sainik schools are residential schools for boys in English Medium. It follows the CBSE Curriculum and affiliated to CBSE New Delhi. Admission Notification, Sample Question Papers, Prospectus, Admission procedure, Exam pattern, and Reservation are given on the official website and also here.

Sainik School Chandrapur


Sainik School online application form submission has been extended to 31st October 2019.


Class VI and Class IX has the vacancy of 90 Seats each. Seats may vary from time to time. Vacancies filled based on merit and reservations. 15% seats reserved for SC Category and 7.5% for ST category. Out of the remaining seats, 67% reserved for home-state candidates. Remaining 33% reserved for other state and Union territories boys in the ratio of their population. 25% is reserved for Children of service personnel.

Online Registration

The Online Application is available on the official admission website candidate to need to fill up the application online and need to pay the online registration fees. General and Defence category students need to pay Rs.400/- and SC/ST Category need to pay Rs.200/-.The Last date for submission of the online application form for admission session 2020 -2021 to Sainik School Chandrapur Maharashtra has been extended to 31st October 2019AISSEE 2020 entrance examination will be held on January 5th 2020.

Eligibility Criteria

Following Eligibility criteria defined for class VI and Class IX. Class VI Boys born between 01-04-2008 to 31-03-2010(Both days inclusive), Class IX Boys born between 01-04-2005 to 31-03-2007(both days inclusive) and should be studying in Class VIII in a recognized school.


Selection Procedure

The selection procedure consists of written examination and medical examination. Successful candidates will be called for medical examination and Medical examination will be conducted by civil or military doctors.

Exam Pattern & Marks

AISSEE 2020 Exam Pattern for Class VI consists of subjects like Mathematics, General Knowledge (Science and Social Studies), language, and Intelligence. Mathematics will have 50 questions each question carries 3 marks. GK Consists of 25 questions and each question carries 2 marks. Intelligence has 25 Medium of examination will be Hindi and English and Regional Language.

Class IX consists of subjects like Mathematics, English, General Science, Social Studies and Intelligence. Mathematics 50 questions each question carries 4 marks. English, General Science, Social Studies and Intelligence have 25 questions each and they carry each 2 marks. Total Marks awarded for Class VI is 400. The medium of examination will be in English Only.


Minimum Qualifying Marks

Every student must get certain minimum qualifying mark to qualify for the candidate to qualify the medical examination. The student must get Minimum marks in individual subjects and also in aggregate also. Student needs to get 25% in each individual subject and 40% in Aggregate. There are no minimum qualifying marks for SC/ST Category.

Exam Centers

Exam centers of the AISSEE 2020 for Sainik School Chandrapur are



Nagpur and


Written Exams and medical examinations will be done in a transparent manner and no third party accepted in the admission process and the school does not encourage any coaching institutes in this regard. For more details about the examination visit or visit the school website or call the number 07172-297963.

Sainik School Chandrapur  Admission Notification 2020 – 2021 English Check Here

Sainik School Chandrapur  Admission Notification 2020 – 2021 MarathiCheck Here

AISSEE 2019-2020 Sample Question Papers Class VI  Download

AISSEE 2019-2020 Sample Question Papers for Class IX – Download

All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam (AISSEE) 2020 for Class VI & Class IX