State Bank of India SBI Junior Associate JA Admit Card 2019 Download Mains Exam Hall Ticket / Call letter Available from Official website http://www.sbi.co.in. SBI Clerk Junior Associate JA Mains Exam Date on 20 September 2019 Exam Centre Announced for SBI. SBI Junior Associates Admit Card Download 2019 now. SBI Junior Associate JA Clerk Mains Admit Card / Hall Ticket Details Mentioned below. SBI Junior Associate Mains Exam mentioned here. SBI Junior Associate Clerk Selection Process, Eligibility, SBI Junior Associate JA Mains Syllabus & Exam pattern Available Here. SBI Junior Associate 8904 Vacancy Announced Clerk Post. SBI Junior Associate Admit Card 2019 for Mains Examination Roll Number, Register No, E- Admit Card Details get following the page.
SBI Junior Associate JA (Clerk) Mains Admit Card 2019 Download
State Bank of India will issue the Mains Exam admit card for the candidates who filled the application form on time. SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) Admit Card for Main Exam will be provided to those candidates who will qualify in the Mains exam. The SBI Junior Associate admit card will be made available online on the official website of SBI.
SBI JA Mains Exam Date – 20 September 2019
SBI Junior Associate Admit Card 2019: The SBI Junior Associate admit card for the Mains exam of SBI Clerk 2019 will be released at least two weeks prior to the date of exam. The SBI Junior Associate Clerk admit card for Mains will be available for download in september 2019 and the exam will be held in 20 September 2019. Candidates can download SBI Junior Associate Clerk 2019 Mains exam admit card from the below link by entering registration number, date of birth, password and captcha.
SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) Recruitment Details
Name of Exam – Junior Associate JA (Clerk)
Board of Organization – State Bank of India SBI
No of Vacancy – 8904 Posts
Mains Exam Date – 20 Sept 2019
Category – Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Official Website –http://www.sbi.co.in
State Bank of India Junior Associate JA (Clerk) Selection Criteria
The selection process will consist of on-line test main examination and test of specified opted local language.
Mains Examination: Applicants qualifying in Mains Exam will be called for Mains Examination. We have discussed the SBI Mains Exam pattern in below section of the page.
SBI Junior Associate JA Exam Admit Card Download
Important Note: Only “person with bench mark disability” would be eligible for reservation with not less than 40% of a specified disability where specified disability has not been defined in measurable terms and includes a person with disability where specified disability has been defined in measurable terms, as certified by the certifying authority.
A person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation will have to submit a latest Disability Certificate, on prescribed format, issued by Medical Authority or any other notified Competent Authority (Certifying Authority) in the District of the applicant’s residence as mentioned in the proof of residence in the application. The certificate should be dated on or before last date of registration of application.
State Bank of India Junior Associate (Clerk) Examination Details
Syllabus for SBI Junior Associate (Clerk)
Exam Pattern for SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) Pre-Exam
|No of Questions
- Each test will have a separate timing as mentioned above.
- Preliminary Examination (online) consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows.
- Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 10 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be short listed for the Main Examination from the list of all candidates arranged in descending order of aggregate marks scored.
- No minimum qualifying marks for individual subject as well as for aggregate (overall) are prescribed.
- Following dress code has been advised to the candidates
- Candidates are wearing light cloths which cannot be used for hiding any instruments or communication devices.
- Candidates are advised to wear half sleeves but not having big buttons or any badge, brooches etc. which could be used to hide the communication device, blue tooth, camera, etc.
- Candidates are wearing slippers, sandals and not the shoes.
- However, candidates coming in customary/ religious dresses should report at the centre at least 10 minute prior to reporting time for proper frisking.
BIOMETRIC VERIFICATION: The Bank, at various stages, may capture thumb impression of the candidates in digital format for biometric verification of genuineness of the candidates. Candidate will ensure that correct thumb impression is captured at various stages and any inconsistency will lead to rejection of the candidature. In case of any candidate found to be not genuine, apart from taking legal actions against him/her, his/her candidature will be cancelled. As such, they are advised not to apply any external matter like mehandi, ink, chemical etc. on their hands.
State Bank of India Junior Associate JA (Clerk) Exam Centre mentioned Below
Candidate will appear for the examination at the allotted centre at his/her own risk and expenses and SBI will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature. Any unruly behavior/misbehavior in the examination hall may result in cancellation of candidature disqualification from future exam conducted by SBI.
Important Note for SBI JA Clerk Examination Hall
USE OF MOBILE PHONES, PAGERS, CALCULATOR OR ANY SUCH DEVICES:
Mobile phones, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination/interview is being conducted.
Any infringement of these instructions shall entail cancellation of candidature and disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned item including mobile phones/pagers etc. to the venue of the examination, as arrangement for safekeeping cannot be assured.
Candidates are not permitted to use or have in possession of calculators in examination premises.
State Bank of India Junior Associate JA (Clerk) 2019 Verification Details
PROOF OF IDENTITY TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF EXAMINTION
The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as passport/Aadhar/ PAN Card/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/Identity Card issued by School or College/Gazetted Officer in the official letter head in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof. The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if identity of candidates is in doubt the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
State Bank of India Junior Associate JA (Clerk) Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download State Bank of India Junior Associate JA (Clerk) Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit Official Website
Find the link and open the page.
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for SBI
Download State Bank of India Junior Associate JA (Clerk) Call letter – Check Here
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview / joining.
The following documents in original and self-attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview / joining failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview. Non submission of requisite documents by the candidate at the time of interview/ joining will debar his candidature from further participation in the recruitment process.
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CRP RRBs-VII
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std.
- Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identity Proof as indicated in Point L of the advertisement
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with a photocopy of the candidate’s photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination/ interview.
- Ration Card will not be accepted as valid id proof for this project.
- In case of candidates who have changed their name, will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification / their original marriage certificate / affidavit in original.