South Indian Bank PO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 for PDF Probationary Officer Previous Year Question Papers also provide our page. South Indian Bank PO Syllabus for PDF Mentioned here. Dear Applied Candidates are You searching for South Indian Bank PO Online Exam Date (Dec2018) Expected. South Indian Bank PO Exam Date & Centre details mentioned below the page. South Indian Bank PO Previous Question Papers, South Indian Bank PO Old Examination Papers, South Indian Bank PO Sample Papers, South Indian Bank PO Model Papers, South Indian Bank PO Answer Key & Result, South Indian Bank PO Document verification, South Indian Bank PO Online Examination Details get under the page.
South Indian Bank PO 2018 Probationary Officer Syllabus for PDF Download
Moreover, SIB Recruitment Syllabus helps the individuals by giving topics to be prepared for the exam. Written Tests are always motivators for aspirants to work hard for preparation when they have to beat the test.
South Indian Bank PO 2018 Exam Date – 29 Dec 2018
Hence, applicants need to prepare well by referring the SIB Clerk Syllabus 2018. Also, this year the sectional time limit has been introduced in the online exam of South Indian Bank Clerk. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.So to help the individuals South Indian bank Recruitment Syllabus is here on this page. Better preparation for the written test will help candidates to get a good score.
Latest Updates Dec 2018: Dear Applied Candidates re you waiting for South Indian Bank PO 2018 Probationary Officer Exam Admit Card / Hall ticket released before 10 – 15 days examination. so regular updates mentioned below the page.
South Indian Bank PO 2018 SIB Probationary Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Download Here
South Indian Bank PO 2018 SIB Probationary Officer Selection Process
Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Initial Short listing will be done based on the online test marks.
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for online test, GD and Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
|South Indian Bank PO 2018 Probationary Officer Recruitment Summary 2018|
|Name of Exam||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Board of Organization||South Indian Bank SIB|
|No of Vacancy||150 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Updates Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Important Instruction for Written Examination Hall
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the candidate for being called for online test/ GD/ interview.
- In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Candidates will have to appear for Online Test, GD & Interview at their own cost.
- Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India only need apply.
- Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Examination call letter as well as the Interview Call Letter while attending the examination/ interview respectively, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination/ interview.
- Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the call letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof.
- Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- In case of candidates who have changed their name, will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification / their original marriage certificate / affidavit in original.
South Indian Bank PO 2018 SIB Probationary Officer Written Examination Details
Syllabus for South Indian Bank PO 2018
Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
Data Analysis & Interpretation
South Indian Bank Syllabus 2018 – Reasoning
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages
- Clocks & Calendars
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Situation Reaction Test
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Eligibility Test
- Inserting The Missing Character
- Direction Sense Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Mathematical Operations
- Statement – Conclusions
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence
- Alphabet Test
- Theme Detection
- Statement – Arguments
- Series Completion
- Logical Sequence of Words
SIB PO Syllabus 2018 – Computer Aptitude
- Profit & Loss
- Number Series
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Mixture & Allegation
- Quadratic Equations
- Data Interpretation
- Time & Distance
- Simplification / Approximation
- Ratio & Proportion
- Time & Work
- Problem on Ages
South Indian Bank PO Exam Syllabus 2018 – English Language
- Idioms & Phrases
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Word Formation
- Unseen Passages
- Error Correction
- Sentence Completion
- Fill in the Blanks
- Theme detection
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Rearrangement
www.southindianbank.com PO Syllabus 2018 – General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness
- Indian Constitution Questions
- Questions on Indian Economy
- International Economy
- Countries / currencies
- History of Banking
- Current Affairs of last six months especially reference to Banking Industry
- Banking Terms
- RBI Functions, Fiscal-Monetary Policies
- Awards & Honors Sports
- Books & Their Authors
Syllabus of South Indian Bank – Data Analysis & Interpretation
- Tabular graph
- Pie charts
- Miscellaneous Topics
- Bar Graphs
- Mixed Graphs
- Data Sufficiency
- Radar Graphs
- Permutation and Combination
- Line charts
- Line Graph
Exam Pattern for South Indian Bank PO 2018
|Exam Types||Subjects Name||No of Questions||Marks||Durations|
Online Test (English Only)
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 Minutes|
|General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||50||20 Minutes|
|English Language||40||50||40 Minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||40 Minutes|
There will be 1⁄4 penalty for wrong answers
Tests will be made available on in English
The exam has a total of 160 questions.
Maximum marks in the test are 200.
A total time duration of the written test is 140 minutes.
Download South Indian Bank PO Old Papers
- South Indian Bank Probationary Officers Solved Question Papers
- Free Download SIB PO Model Papers with Answers | South Indian Bank Probationary Officers Key Papers
- SIB Probationary Officers Sample Question Papers | South Indian Bank PO Previous Year Papers
- Free PDF of South Indian Bank PO Practice Papers with Solutions | Solved Papers of SIB PO
- SIB Probationary Officers Recruitment Test Papers | SIB PO Old Question Papers
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Previous Papers
- SIB Probationary Officer Previous Year Paper
- SIB Probationary Officer PO Old Question Papers
- South Bank of India Probationary Officer Solved Papers
- Download the SIB PO Model Question Papers
- SIB PO Previous Question Paper – Descriptive Type
- Get the SIB PO Sample Papers
- Click on South Bank Of India PO Agriculture Exam Papers
- Download SIB Probationary Officer Previous Papers – General Knowledge
- South Indian Bank PO Old Question Papers – Quantitative Aptitude
- Get SIB Clerk & Scale I Officer Model papers – General English
- Past 5 Year Sample Papers of South Indian Bank – Reasoning Ability
- Download SI Bank PO & Sr Manager Sample Papers – Computer Knowledge
- South Indian Bank Solved Papers – Aptitude
South Indian Bank PO 2018 SIB Probationary Officer Exam Centre Details
- The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
- No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
- Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- Bank also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and Bank will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Choice of centre once exercised by the candidate will be final.
South Indian Bank PO 2018 SIB Probationary Officer 2018 Document verification Details
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph / Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with photograph / valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar card/E-Aadhar Card with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Note: The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
Related Examination Details
- South Indian Bank Previous Year Question Papers 2018 Download @ PDF
- South Indian Bank Result 2018 | SIB Probationary Officer Final Selection
- South Indian Bank Answer Key 2018 | SIB Probationary Officer Answer Sheet
- South Indian Bank PO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | SIB PO Previous Question Papers
- Matric Certificate for age proof.
- Marks sheet and Degree Certificate of the requisite eligibility qualification.
- Caste and Creamy Layer Certificate issued by competent authority, if reservation benefit is claimed,
- If PHP (Divyang) Candidates, certificate from competent authority,
- If land loser/ land displaced person, certificate issued from District Magistrate/ Dy. Commissioner.
- Permanent Domicile of Bihar Certificate, if claim for reservation.
- Candidate already employed in Govt./ Semi Govt. organization/ Public sector will have to submit NOC from his employer when shortlisted for Verification/Joining.
- An Identity proof such as Passport/ Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter Card etc.
South Indian Bank PO 2018 SIB Probationary Officer Recruitment – Check Here
South Indian Bank PO 2018 SIB Probationary Officer Notification – Check Here
South Indian Bank PO 2018 SIB Probationary Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Procedure to Download South Indian Bank PO 2018 SIB Probationary Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website www.southindianbank.com
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for SIB
Download South Indian Bank PO 2018 SIB Probationary Officer Previous Question Papers