Staff Selection Commission SSC Multi-Tasking Staff MTS Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous Year Question Papers available here. SSC Multi-Tasking Staff MTS Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. SSC Multi-Tasking Staff MTS Syllabus for PDF get following the page. SSC Multi-Tasking Staff MTS Tier 1 & 2 also mentioned below the page. Dear Applied Candidates can able to download SSC Multi-Tasking Staff MTS Paper 1 and Paper 2 syllabus for subject wise get following the page. SSC Multi-Tasking Staff MTS Sample Papers, SSC Multi-Tasking Staff MTS Model Papers, SSC Multi-Tasking Staff MTS Old Examination Papers, SSC Multi-Tasking Staff MTS Previous Papers, and for more details get here.
SSC Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Candidates shall be given two trial passages each of one minute’s duration which need not be transcribed. Thereafter, the actual passage shall be dictated. Capable contenders can download SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam Syllabus Pdf from the links. SSC MTS Non-Technical Syllabus is very important for the applicants who are preparing for the written test. Hence a direct link to download SSC MTS Syllabus is given to save your search time. As soon as it is over, the candidates shall return to the transcription room and read their shorthand notes silently for ten minutes.
As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification No. 44 dated 01.03.1995 published in Gazette of India edition dated 08.04.1995, the Degree obtained through open Universities/Distance Education Mode needs to be recognized by Distance Education Council, IGNOU. Accordingly, unless such Degrees had been recognized for the period when the candidates acquired the relevant qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification.
Admit Cards/ Admission Certificates (ACs) for the Examination will be uploaded on the website of the concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Office of the Commission. Admit Cards will not be issued by post for any stage of examination. Information about the Examination indicating the time table and City/ Centre of examination for each candidate will be uploaded on the websites of the concerned Regional/ Sub Regional Office of the Commission about two weeks before the date of examination.
|SSC Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Multi-Tasking Staff MTS|
|Board of Organization||Staff Selection Commission SSC|
|No of Vacancy||10000 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
All the candidates whose online applications are found to be in order will be called to appear in the Computer Based Examination. Admit Cards for calling candidates to appear in Computer Based Examination as well as all subsequent stages of the examination will not be sent by post. Admit Cards for all stages of the examination will be issued online on the websites of concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Office of the Commission.
- Computer Based Test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
The Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the candidature will be accepted only provisionally.
The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical and medical standards, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post(s). Copies of supporting documents will be sought at the time of Document Verification. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be canceled and the Commission‘s decision shall be final.
Excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazines should be the latest version and new syllabus with a new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself the latest and updated study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as a maximum before appears written the examination and these are easily available in any book store for the particular written examination.
SSC Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for SSC Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2019
SSC Exam Syllabus for SSC Multi Tasking Staff(MTS) – General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Relationship Concepts
- Visual memory
- Figure Classification.
- Decision making
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Problem Solving.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Number Series.
- Discriminating observation
- Arithmetical Reasoning etc.
www.ssc.nic.in Multi Tasking Staff Syllabus 2019 – Arithmetic Ability
- Number System.
- Time and Distance.
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Relationship between Numbers
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Profit and Loss.
- Tables and Graphs.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Time.
- HCF & LCM.
- Time and Work.
- Data Interpretation etc.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Non-Technical Syllabus 2019 – English
- Parts of Speech.
- Active Voice & Passive Voice.
- Degrees of Comparision
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Error Correction.
- Idioms & Phrases.
MTS Syllabus for SSC Exam 2019 – General Awareness
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Indian Constitution.
- Current events.
- Important Days.
- Awards and Honors.
- Sports and Games.
- Books and Authors.
- General Politics.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economic Science.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
Exam Pattern for SSC Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2019
|S. No||Paper||Type of the Test||Concept Names||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Period|
|1||Paper I||Objective Questions||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|5||Paper-II||Descriptive Questions||Short Essay/Letter||50|
The question paper will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice. Questions will be set in Hindi and English except for Part-III.
There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the question.
Marks scored by candidates in the Computer Based Examinations, if conducted in multiple shifts, will be normalized and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit.
Previous Year Question Papers of Multi-Tasking Staff( MTS)
- Staff Selection Commission MTS Previous Papers
- Download SSC Multitasking Staff Solved papers Free Pdf
- Staff Selection Commission Old Question Papers with answers
- Staff Selection Commission MTS Exam Paper 2015 Pdf
- Download SSC Multi Tasking Staff Old Papers 2014 Pdf
- Click Here to get SSC MTS Solved Question Papers 2013 Pdf
- Free Download MTS SSC Question Papers 2011 Pdf
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching a written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at the examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing the written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
Only one online application is allowed to be submitted by a candidate for the Examination. Therefore, the candidates are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of filling their online Application Forms. In case, more than one application of a candidate is detected, the Commission will consider the latest application.
If a candidate submits multiple applications and appears in the examination (at any stage) more than once, his/ her candidature will be canceled and he/ she will be debarred from the examinations of the Commission as per rules.
Note: Mobiles and other electronic gadgets including Bluetooth devices are banned within the premises of the Examination Centres. Possession of such equipment whether in use or in switch off mode, during the examination will be considered as the use of unfair means. Candidature of such candidates will be canceled. They will be liable for further action including the initiation of criminal proceedings and debarment from commission’s examinations, as may be decided by the commission.
Related Examination Details of SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2019 – www.ssc.nic.in Steno Grade C & D Skill Test Pattern, Previous Papers
- SSC Stenographer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 – www.ssc.nic.in Grade C & D Exam Date & Skill Test
- SSC Stenographer Previous Old Question Papers | Steno Grade C & D Model Papers
- SSC Stenographer Result 2019 | Steno Grade C & D Cutoff, Final Result
- SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2019 | SSC Steno Grade C / D Answer Sheet PDF
Multi-Tasking Staff Practice Papers
- SSC MTS Paper 2017 | SSC MTS 2017 Question Paper with Solutions
- SSC MTS Previous Question Papers Pdf | SSC MTS Descriptive Paper
- Free PDF of SSC MTS Question Paper In Hindi | SSC MTS Paper 2
- SSC MTS Previous Paper | SSC MTS Descriptive Question Paper
- SSC MTS Question Paper 2016 | SSC MTS Previous Year Papers
- Free Download SSC MTS Question Paper 2014 In Hindi Pdf
- Free PDF of SSC MTS Model Paper 2017
- SSC MTS Question Paper 2017 In Hindi Pdf
- SSC MTS Previous Year Question Paper In Hindi Pdf for free of cost
- Download SSC MTS Tier 2 Previous Year Question Paper
- SSC MTS Previous Question Papers with Answers
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for SSC Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after the declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
SSC Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
SSC Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2019 Notification – Check Here
SSC Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download SSC Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website ssc.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for SSC
Download SSC Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2019 Previous Papers