Syndicate Bank SO Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Specialist Officer in Senior Manager, Manager, Security Officer Interview Call Letter available here. Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer SO Exam date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer SO Selection Process, Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer SO Eligibility, Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer SO Documnet verification and etc. Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer SO Syllabus for PDF get Here. Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer SO Answer key, Result, Cut off, merit List and etc.
Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer SO 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The team of Syndicate Bank has begun their action plan to release the Syndicate Bank Admit Card for Manager in the coming days. Additionally, you will learn the complete information about the Syndicate Bank Manager Hall Ticket 2019 here. It is adviced to the candidate to enter registration number or roll number and date of birth or password when they sit to download the admit card.
The candidate who is interested to know about Syndicate Bank PGDBF Call Letter 2018 can read this article, it will help them. Furthermore, this article is furnished with related stuff such as Selection Procedure, Examination Pattern of Manager in a clear cut way. Stick to this page to know instant updates on Syndicate Bank Manager Recruitment Admit Card.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer SO 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Specialist Officer SO|
|Board of Organization||Specialist Officer SO 2019|
|No of Vacancy||129 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.syndicatebank.in @ Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer SO 2019 Eligibility
Senior Manager (Risk Management) – Graduate with Mathematics or Statistics as a subject with full lime MBA (Banking/Finance) or equivalent qualification from a reputed institute. OR Full-time M.Sc. Mathematics or Statistics with min. 60% marks.
Minimum three years of post qualification work experience in a PSBs/ Private Bank, preferably In Risk Management/ Credit/ Treasury.
Manager(Risk Management) – Graduate with Mathematics or Statistics as a subject with full lime MBA (Banking/Finance) or equivalent qualification from a reputed institute. OR Full-time M.Sc. Mathematics or Statistics with min. 60% marks.
Minimum one year of post qualification work experience in a PSBs/ Private Bank, preferably In Risk Management/ Credit/ Treasury.
Manager (Law) – A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB).
Enrolled as Advocate with Bar Council and having three years of experience as practicing Advocate at Bar. OR Three years of combined experience as practicing advocate and Law Officer in the Legal Department of a Commercial Bank or the Central/ State Government or of a Public Sector Undertaking after enrolment as an advocate with Bar Council.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer SO 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer SO 2019
Exam Pattern Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer SO 2019
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer SO 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer SO 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer SO 2019 Notification – Check Here
Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer SO 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer SO 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.syndicatebank.in/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Syndicate Bank
Download Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer SO 2019 Interview Call Letter