Telangana Fire Department Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2019 Download for TSPSC Station Fire Officers, Fireman, Fireman Junior Assistant, Driver Operator Interview Call Letter available here. Telangana State Fireman & Station Fire Officers Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates, we are Provide TS Fireman & Station Fire Officers Hall Ticket Download Procedure Mentioned below the page. Telangana State Fireman & Station Fire Officers selection process, Telangana State Fireman & Station Fire Officers Eligibility, Telangana State Fireman & Station Fire Officers Document verification and Notification also mentioned below the page. Telangana State Fireman & Station Fire Officers Syllabus and Test Pattern also mentioned below the page. Telangana State Fireman & Station Fire Officers Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Telangana State Fireman & Station Fire Officers 2019 Hall Ticket / Admit Card Download
aspirants can use the below-placed links to get your Telangana Fire Dept Fireman Call Letter 2018. simply scroll down the page and find the TSPSC Fireman Admit Card 2018 download links. as a matter of fact, TS Fire Department Fireman Admit card is a main document during the TS Fire Department Fireman Exam Date. Furthermore, you can get TS Fire Dept Hall Ticket 2018 from the direct link attached in the below section or by visiting the official portal of TS Fire Dept. So far, there is no official announcement from the superior authorities regarding Telangana State Firemen 2018 Admit Card Issue Date, State Fire Officer Exam Date. Right after the concerned authorities disclose any related info we will update you with the News through our page.
The Selection Procedure / Scheme of the Examination will be as follows
Preliminary Written Test (PWT): All the registered Candidates shall be required to appear for the Preliminary Written Test in 1 (one) paper of 3 (three) hours duration for 200 marks. Hall Ticket will be issued Online for this purpose.
- Preliminary Examination
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Written Examination (FWE)
|Telangana State Fireman & Station Fire Officers 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Station Fire Officers, Fireman, Fireman Junior Assistant, Driver Operator|
|Board of Organization||Telangana Fire Department|
|No of Vacancy||1400 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
tspsc.gov.in @ Telangana State Fireman & Station Fire Officers 2019 Eligibility or Qualification
Candidates interested to apply for Telangana Fire Department Vacancy 2019 must possess Graduation or the Post Graduation from the Recognized Board or university. Read the Official Notification for more details.
Download for Hall Ticket
The hall ticket must be presented for verification along with at least one original (no photocopy or scanned copy) valid identification card (for example: Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar-UID, Government Employer ID and Driving License), This hall ticket is valid only if the candidate’s photograph and signature images are legible. To ensure this print the hall ticket on A4 sized paper using a laser printer, preferably a colour photo printer. The candidates who do not have clear photographs on the hall ticket will have to bring two passport size photographs for appearing in the Test with an undertaking. Candidates will be permitted to appear for the examination ONLY after their credentials are verified by centre officials.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Telangana State Fireman & Station Fire Officers 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Telangana State Fireman & Station Fire Officers 2019
Exam Pattern for Telangana State Fireman & Station Fire Officers 2019
|S.No.||Examination Type||Paper||Subject Names||Max. Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Objective Type Questions||I||General Aptitude||100||02 Hours|
|2.||II||Specialisation in HR||300||02 Hours|
|3.||Specialisation in marketing||300||02 Hours|
|4.||Specialisation in Finance||300||02 Hours|
- The exam is of Objective i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is of 2 Hours.
- The exam consists of 100 Marks.
- Each Question Carries one Mark.
- The exam consists of 4 sections.
- Each Section consists of 25 question & 25 marks.
DECISION of FINAL
The decision of the Telangana State in all aspects pertaining to the Application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, Conduct of Examination(s) at all consequent stages culminating in the selection or otherwise of any Candidate shall be final in all respects. The Telangana State also reserves the right to alter or modify time and conditions laid down in the Notification for conducting the recruitment at various stages up to selection, duly intimating details thereof to all concerned, as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this recruitment process or as deemed necessary by the Telangana State at any stage of the recruitment.
|Category||Qualifying Time / Distance|
|100 Metres Run||15 seconds||16.5 seconds|
|Long Jump||3.80 metres||3.65 metres|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kgs)||5.60 metres||5.60 metres|
|High Jump||1.20 metres||1.05 metres|
|800 Metres Run||170 seconds||200 seconds|
Final Written Examination (FWE)
Candidates who qualify in the above Physical Efficiency Test will be required to appear in a Final Written Examination 1(one) paper of 3 (three) hours duration, as described below. Syllabus for this exam is given in Annexure II (B).
Questions in Written Examination will be objective in nature and will be set in English, Telugu and Urdu languages. Candidates have to answer the questions on an OMR answer sheet using Blue / Black Ball Point Pen only. For this purpose Candidates should bring their own Blue / Black Ball Point Pens along with them to the examination hall.
Important Instruction for Written Examination Hall
- Candidates will be subjected to frisking to ensure that you are not carrying any electronic or any other gadgets, mobile/cellular phone, tablets, pen drives, Bluetooth devices, watch, calculator, log tables, wallet, purse, notes, charts, loose sheets or recording instruments strapped on your body or in your pockets.
- There may not be a guaranteed security facility for safe-keeping of your valuable devices or personal belongings outside the examination hall.
- Candidates are allowed inside the test centre from 8:30 AM onwards (for the forenoon session) and from 1:00 PM onwards (for the afternoon session) for identity verification.
- Candidates will be permitted to occupy their allotted seats 40 minutes before the scheduled start of the examination. Candidates can login and start reading the necessary instructions 10 minutes before the start of the examination.
- The total duration of the each examination is 150 minutes for both the sessions. The medium of the test will be English only. Candidates will not be permitted to leave the examination hall before the end of the examination.
Related Examination Details
- Telangana Police Constable Result 2018 | TSLPRB Fireman Result
- Telangana Police Constable Answer Key 2018 | TS Police Fireman Answer Paper
- Telangana Police SI Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | TS police Sub Inspector Model Papers
- Telangana Police SI Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 – TSLPRB Sub Inspector Exam Date
- TS Police Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | TSLPRB Fireman Study Material
- TS Police Fireman & Constable Admit Card 2018 TSLPRB Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Exam Date
- Telangana Police State Constable, Sub-Inspector Result 2018 | TSLPRB Exam Selection List
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Telangana State Fireman & Station Fire Officers 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Telangana State Fireman & Station Fire Officers 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
Telangana State Fireman & Station Fire Officers 2019 Notification – Check Here
Telangana State Fireman & Station Fire Officers 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Telangana State Fireman & Station Fire Officers 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website http://tspsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Telangana State
Download Telangana State Fireman & Station Fire Officers 2019 Interview Call Letter