Tirunelveli District Court Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Computer Operator Interview Call Letter available here. Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator Selection process, Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator Eligibility, Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator Document verification and etc. Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator Syllabus for PDF get here. Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Also, District Court Of Tirunelveli Office Asst Pattern in the following sections. Also, candidates can also reach to the authorized site i.e. ecourts.gov.in to get exact info regarding the Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator Exam. So, the contenders who received the Admit Card first need to list out the Exam Centre and Find the date of examination in order to not to make any other works and through scrutinize it to make sure about all the details listed correctly or not.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com with a Diploma in Computer Applications/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
Check more details of educational qualification in Tirunelveli District Court official website given below.
|Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Tirunelveli District Court|
|Board of Organization||Computer Operator|
|No of Vacancy||45 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
districts.ecourts.gov.in @ Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator 2019 Selection Process
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator 2019
Exam Pattern NIFT Junior Hindi Translator JHT 2019
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator 2019 Notification – Check Here
Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Tirunelveli District Court
Download Tirunelveli District Court Computer Operator 2019 Interview Call Letter