Tirunelveli District Court Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2019 Download for PDF in Masters Commandant, Cleaning Staff, Health Worker, Bachelor Commandant, Xerox Operator, Computer Operator, Office Assistant (OA) / Helper, Watchman and Copy Reader Previous Year Papers mentioned below the page. Tirunelveli District Court Exam Date & centre will eb announced soon at online. Dear Applied Candidates can able download Tirunelveli District Court Office Assistant & Computer Operator Selection Process, Eligibility, Document verification and for more details get here. Tirunelveli District Court Office Assistant & Computer Operator Sample Papers, Tirunelveli District Court Office Assistant & Computer Operator Model Papers, Old Examination Papers also mentioned below the page.
Tirunelveli District Court 2019 Office Assistant & Computer Operator Syllabus for PDF
Here we arrange complete information such as subject wise topics, exam pattern, the selection process is available on this web page. And also, at the end of this article, we attach Tirunelveli District Court Steno Typist Grade III Syllabus 2018 in PDF format. Hence, the candidates who possess S.S.L.C/10th, Bachelor Degree, B.A, B.Com degree are eligible to apply this Tamil Nadu Court Sweeper Posts. Also, refer the Tirunelveli District Court Recruitment 2019 additional details educational qualifications, age limit, pay scale, important dates, important links etc. are all furnished below.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
|Tirunelveli District Court 2019 Office Assistant & Computer Operator Syllabus Summary|
|Name of Exam||Masters Commandant, Cleaning Staff, Health Worker, Bachelor Commandant, Xerox Operator, Computer Operator, Office Assistant (OA) / Helper, Watchman and Copy Reader|
|Board of Organization||Tirunelveli District Court|
|No of Vacancy||109 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
districts.ecourts.gov.in @ Tirunelveli District Court 2019 Office Assistant & Computer Operator Qualification
Computer Operator(Temporary): Qualified in Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications/ B.A/ B.Com.
Xerox Operator: S.S.L.C/10th/ SSC Qualified.
Method of Selection Process
The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for Trade Test. Those who qualify in the Trade Test will be invited for a competitive written examination. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the competitive written examination.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Tirunelveli District Court 2019 Office Assistant & Computer Operator Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Tirunelveli District Court 2019 Office Assistant & Computer Operator
Tirunelveli District Court English Syllabus 2018
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- General English
- Joining Sentences
- Sentence Improvement
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Arrangement
- Spelling Test
- Para Completion
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- CompletionActive and Passive Voice
- Fill in the blanks
- Passage Completion
Tirunelveli District Court Reasoning Syllabus 2018
- Logical Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
Tirunelveli District Court Aptitude Syllabus 2018
- Pipes and Cisterns
- VolumesProfit and Loss
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Interest
- Time and Work Partnership
- Permutations and Combinations
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Indices and Surds
- Ratio and Proportion
- Numbers and Ages
- Odd Man Out
- Simplification and Approximation
- Races and Games
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Compound Interest
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Problems on Numbers
Tirunelveli District Court General Awareness Syllabus 2018
- Current Affairs
- General Science
- General Knowledge
- International & National Organizations
- Indian Economy
Exam Pattern for Tirunelveli District Court 2019 Office Assistant
|Sr.No||Name of the Subjects||Type of the Examination|
|1.||General Awareness||Objective Type of Questions|
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be of 50 Question With 100 Marks.
- The Time Duration For the Exam Will be 02 Hours.
- The exam is of Objective i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Written Test consists of Multiple-Choice Questions of Different Sections.
- Candidates who going to attending Exam can download the Central Railway Pattern and Syllabus on this page.
About Recruitment Board
On acquisition from the Nawab of Arcot in1801, the British named it as Tinnevelly district though their headquarters was first located in Palayamkottai the adjacent town, where they had their military headquarters during their operations against the Palayakars. Two reasons may be attributed for naming it after Tirunelveli. One is because, it was and is the chief town of the district and the other is that it was already called as Tirunelveli Seemai under the Nayaks and Nawabs. Both Tirunelveli and Palayamkottai grew as the twin towns of the district.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Tirunelveli District Court 2019 Office Assistant
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Tirunelveli District Court 2019 Office Assistant Recruitment – Check Here
Tirunelveli District Court 2019 Office Assistant Notification – Check Here
Tirunelveli District Court 2019 Office Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Tirunelveli District Court 2019 Office Assistant Syllabus
Visit official Website districts.ecourts.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Tirunelveli District Court
Download Tirunelveli District Court 2019 Office Assistant Previous Papers