Tamil Nadu Labour Department TN Labour Office Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous Year question Papers available here. TN Labour Office Assistant Syllabus for PDF download below the page. TN Labour Office Assistant Exam date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can able download TN Labour Office Assistant selection Process, TN Labour Office Assistant Eligibility, TN Labour Office Assistant Document verification, TN Labour Office Assistant and etc. Aspirants we are mentioned TN Labour Office Assistant Sample Papers, TN Labour Office Assistant Model Papers, TN Labour Office Assistant Old Examination Papers and for more details available here. TN Labour Office Assistant Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
TN Labour Office Assistant 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
Contenders who want to attend the exam they can get the TN Labour Office Assistant Syllabus PDF and start preparation. So refer complete TN Labour Office Assistant Exam Syllabus 2018 before going to attend the test. Why because without having basic knowledge of TN Labour Office Assistant Syllabus 2018, intenders can not score maximum marks. Here we can provide the Tamil Nadu Labour Office Assistant Syllabus without missing any topics for the candidate’s preparation is the reason. For more details, you can read the whole post.
Eligibility & Qualification Details
The qualification prescribed for these posts should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies, viz., 10th + HSC or its equivalent + Bachelor’s Degree + PG Degree/ PG Diploma as required under Section 25 of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016. (Results of the examination should have been declared on or before the date of notification).
|TN Labour Office Assistant 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Office Assistant|
|Board of Organization||Tamil Nadu Labour Department|
|No of Vacancy||21 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the Applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments.
Applicant’s appearance in the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory. (iii) An Applicant who has not appeared for the Written Examination or the Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures qualifying marks for selection.
- Written Examination
- Oral Test in Interview
- Document verification
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
TN Labour Office Assistant 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for TN Labour Office Assistant 2019
TN Labour Office Assistant Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- World Geography, Indian Geography, and Geography of Tamilnadu State.
- Economy and Development of Tamilnadu.
- Policies of Tamilnadu State.
- General Science; India’s Achievemen TN in Science and Technology.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management – Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- History and Cultural Heritage of India.
- Social Exclusion, Rights Issues, and Inclusive Policies.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Tamilnadu.
- Socio-Cultural History of India and Tamilnadu.
- International Relations and events.
- Social Structure, Issues, and Public Policies.
- Overview of the Indian Constitution and Politics
- Indian Economy: Issues and Challenges.
- Issues of Development and Change.
Syllabus For TN Labour Office Assistant – Numerical Aptitude
- Chain Rule.
- Height and Distance.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Time and Distance.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Simple Interest.
- Surds and Indices.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Stocks and Share.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Time and Work.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Races and Games.
- Problems on Ages.
- Boats and Streams.
- Problems based on H.C.F & L.C.M.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Compound Interest.
TN Labour Office Assistant Syllabus 2018 – English
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Fill in the blanks.
- Para Completion.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Spotting Errors.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Passage Completion.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Sentence Improvement.
- Joining Sentences.
www.labour.tn.gov.in Syllabus 2018 – Analytical Ability
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Data Interpretation.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Alphabet Series.
- Decision Making.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Mirror Images.
- Embedded Figures.
- Non-Verbal Series.
Exam Pattern for TN Labour Office Assistant 2019
There will be no negative marking for wrong answer
The question paper will be set into both languages that is English & Hindi Language.
The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
There will be 100 Questions/ Marks.
The question paper will consist of 100 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, questions on English Language and questions on Professional Knowledge.
The time duration will be 2 hours.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
TNPSC Labour Officer Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2018 – www.tnpsc.gov.in Labour Officer Exam Date & Call Letter
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for TN Labour Office Assistant 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
TN Labour Office Assistant 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
TN Labour Office Assistant 2019 Notification – Check Here
TN Labour Office Assistant 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download TN Labour Office Assistant 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website labour.tn.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for TN Labour
Download TN Labour Office Assistant 2019 Previous Year Question Papers