Tamil Nadu Labour Department TN Labour Office Assistant Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2019 Download for Interview Call Letter available below the page. Aspirants we are provide TN Labour Office Assistant Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for TN Labour Office Assistant Selection process, TN Labour Office Assistant Eligibility, TN Labour Office Assistant Document verification and Notification also mentioned below the page. TN Labour Office Assistant Syllabus and Exam, Pattern also mentioned below the page. TN Labour Office Assistant Answer key, TN Labour Office Assistant Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
TN Labour Office Assistant 2019 Hall Ticket / Admit Card Download
Candidates who are waiting to know the exam details like exam center and time duration they can check the Tamil Nadu Office Assistant hall ticket and then download it from this page. This website gives information about Aspirants wanted about recruitment. Once the Officials made a decision on examination, they have to conduct the examination very shortly. May the Officials release TN Labour Office Assistant Call letter 2018 within one week of exam date. For more details about the TN Labour Office Assistant Call Letter & exam dates, you can follow our site.
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the Applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Applicant’s appearance in the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory. (iii) An Applicant who has not appeared for the Written Examination or the Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures qualifying marks for selection.
- Written Examination
- Oral Test in Interview
- Document verification
|TN Labour Office Assistant 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Office Assistant|
|Board of Organization||Tamil Nadu Labour Department|
|No of Vacancy||21 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
labour.tn.gov.in @ TN Labour Office Assistant 2019 Eligibility & Qualification Details
The qualification prescribed for these posts should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies, viz., 10th + HSC or its equivalent + Bachelor’s Degree + PG Degree/ PG Diploma as required under Section 25 of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016. (Results of the examination should have been declared on or before the date of notification).
Admit Card / Hall Ticket Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
TN Labour Office Assistant 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for TN Labour Office Assistant 2019
Exam Pattern for TN Labour Office Assistant 2019
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answer
- The question paper will be set into both languages that is English & Hindi Language.
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be 100 Questions/ Marks.
- The question paper will consist of 100 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, questions on English Language and questions on Professional Knowledge.
- The time duration will be 2 hours.
About Recruitment Board
In the year 1920, the Government of Madras undertook an exhaustive enquiry about the living conditions of the workers who were not working in factories. The reason for this was that by that time the Government had already appointed one Chief Inspector of Factories and two Inspectors of Factories to look after the welfare and working conditions of the workmen employed in the factories and the workers outside the factories had nobody to take care of their welfare.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants. Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
- TNCWWB DEO & Junior Assistant Syllabus 2018 | labour.tn.gov.in Exam Pattern & Previous Papers
- TNCWWB Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 | labour.tn.gov.in DEO & Junior Assistant Cal Letter
- TNPSC Labour Officer Syllabus 2018 – Tamil Nadu PSC Exam Pattern & Previous Question Papers
- TNPSC Labour Officer Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2018 – www.tnpsc.gov.in Labour Officer Exam Date & Call Letter
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for TN Labour Office Assistant 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
TN Labour Office Assistant 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
TN Labour Office Assistant 2019 Notification – Check Here
TN Labour Office Assistant 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download TN Labour Office Assistant 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website labour.tn.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for TN Labour
Download TN Labour Office Assistant 2019 Interview Call Letter