Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download for PDF in available here. TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon bat online. TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Selection process, TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Eligibility, TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Selection Process, TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Eligibility, TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Document verification, TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Sample Papers, TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Mode Papers, TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Old Examination papers, TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Previous Years Papers also get following the page. TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Answer Key, Result, Cut off, merit List and etc.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon 2018 Syllabus for PDF
The Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board is going to conduct the written Examination for the Applicants of Assistant Surgeon. The TN MRB Asst Surgeon Examination is Offline OMR based written Test. Then candidates can plan a schedule for your preparation as per the syllabus. Here is the Exam Syllabus for Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB). The Aspirants will be having Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions. The Maximum marks for the Written Examination are 100. Hence, check the Other details from the table below.
Download TN MRB Assistant Surgeon 2018 Admit Card: Available Now
Written Examination Date: 09.12.2018
Selection will be made based on the marks obtained in the written examination, duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation of Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|TN MRB Assistant Surgeon 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Surgeon|
|Board of Organization||Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board TN MRB|
|No of Vacancy||1884 Posts|
|Date of Exam||09 Dec 2018|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
mrb.tn.gov.in @ TN MRB Assistant Surgeon 2018 Eligibility or Qualification
Candidates should possess the following or its equivalent qualification awarded by a University or Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grants. The courses must have been approved by the Medical Council of India.
Must be a registered practitioner within the meaning of the Madras Medical Registration Act, 1914. Must have served as House Surgeon (CRRI) for a period of not less than twelve months. Candidates should have registered their name in the Tamil Nadu Medical Council on or before the date of this Notification.
CERTIFICATE OF PHYSICAL FITNESS: Candidates provisionally selected for appointment to the posts will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness after their selection in the form prescribed for “Executive Posts”. The Standard of vision prescribed for the posts is “Standard – III” or better.
CENTRE FOR EXAMINATION
Examination will be held at CHENNAI.
|S. No||Centre Name||Centre Code|
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon 2018
MRB Tamil Nadu Asst Surgeon Syllabus for Human Anatomy
- Applied anatomy including blood & nerve supply of upper and lower limbs and joints of the shoulder, hip, and the knee.
- Vas deferens.
- Uterine tubes.
- placental barrier and Placenta.
- Development of heart, ovary, testis, gut, kidney, uterus, & their common congenital abnormalities.
- Central & Peripheral autonomic nervous system:
- Gross & clinical anatomy of ventricles of the brain.
- Circulation of cerebrospinal fluid.
- Neural pathways & lesions of cutaneous sensations.
TN MSRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus for Human Physiology
- Conduction and transmission of the impulse.
- Mechanism of contraction.
- Neuromuscular transmission.
- Control of equilibrium.
- Posture & muscle tone.
TN MRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus for Biochemistry
- Organ function tests-liver.
- Thyroid Protein synthesis.
- Vitamins and minerals.
- Restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP).
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR).
- Radio – immunoassays (RIA).
Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus for Pathology
- Inflammation & repair.
- Disturbances of growth and cancer.
- Differentiation between
- Primary and Metastatic Malignancies.
- Pathogenesis and histopathology cirrhosis
- Acute Osteomyelitis.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus for Microbiology
- Humoral and cell-mediated immunity Diseases generated by and laboratory diagnosis of
- l Meningococcus.
- Salmonella l Shigella.
- Polio l HIV/AIDS.
TN MRB Syllabus for the Pharmacology
- Mechanism of action & the side effects of the following drugs
- Antipyretics and analgesics.’
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus for Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- A forensic examination of injuries and wounds.
- Analysis of blood and seminal stains:
- Sedative overdose.
- Fingerprint study.
TNMRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus for General Medicine
- Clinical features,
- Diagnosis & principles of management (including prevention) of:
- Diagnosis and Principles of Management of:
- Ischaemic heart disease.
- Pulmonary embolism.
Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Pediatrics Exam Syllabus
- Baby friendly hospital.
- Congenital Cyanotic heart disease.
- Respiratory distress syndrome.
- Broncho – pneumonia.
TNMRB Syllabus of Assistant Surgeon Dermatology
- Allergic dermatitis.
- Stevan Johnson’s Syndrome.
- Lichen Planus.
Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus – General Surgery
- Clinical features.
- Diagnosis & principles of management of cleft palate.
- Tuberculosis of the bowel.
- Ulcerative colitis.
- Cancer stomach.
- Renal mass,
Tamil Nadu Obstetrics & Gynaecology including Family Planning
- Diagnosis of pregnancy.
- Labour management, complications of 3rd stage.
- Antepartum and postpartum hemorrhage.
- Resuscitation of the newborn.
Exam Pattern for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon 2018
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying marks (%)|
|Written examination in Optical Mark Reader (OMR) – sheet; Objective type single paper Exam for Assistant Surgeon (General)||2:30 Hours||100||30||35|
- The question paper in the subject “Medical Sciences” will be set in English only and will contain 200 objective type questions.
- There will be no negative mark for the wrong answer.
- The Questions will be in the standard of Under Graduate Level (For Syllabus Refer Annexure-9 of the Detailed Instructions).
- Candidates should appear for the examination at their own expenses and no TA/DA will be paid.
- Short-listed candidates will be called for verification of the original certificates as claimed in their on-line application form (as detailed in Annexure-3 of this Notification).
- There will be No Oral Test for the post.
Previous Papers & Old Examination papers
DENTITY VERIFICATION for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon 2018
Candidate is advised to go through the requirements of eligibility, age etc. and satisfy himself/ herself that he/ she is eligible before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who qualify for Viva-Voce. At the time of scrutiny, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and no further claim will be entertained in this regard. The High Court’s decision in this regard shall be final and binding.
The candidate must write his/ her name, date of birth, father’s name strictly as given in the Matriculation/ 10th Certificate, otherwise, his/ her candidature will summarily be rejected/ cancelled at the time of scrutiny of application forms/ Document verification at the time of Personality Test/ Viva-Voce or at any stage/ Level it comes into the notice of the High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Note: Shortlisted Candidates will be called for document verification/ counselling.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon 2018 Notification – Check Here
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download TN MRB Assistant Surgeon 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for TN MRB
Download TN MRB Assistant Surgeon 2018 Previous Papers