Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group IV has recently announced the vacancies for several posts. TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Village Administrative Officer VAO, Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Typist syllabus pdf are available here. TNPSC Group iv examination it going to conduct both Tamil / English language. more detailed information about the TNPSC CCSE Group 4 examination check their exam date and exam centers, syllabus, exam pattern, selection process, previous question papers, model papers, Answer key, document verification, eligibility criteria, etc.
TNPSC Group IV Important Dates
Organization Name – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC
Name Of the Posts – VAO, Junior Assistant, Typist and Bill Collector
No Of Vacancies – 6491 (VAO – 397, JA – 2792,Typist – 1901, Steno Typist(Grade III)-784 & other posts – 617
TNPSC Group 4 Online Application Form Starting Date – 14 June 2019
TNPSC Group 4 Online Application Form Ending date – 14 July 2019
Last date for fee payment via bank or post office – Two dates after submission of online application
Date of written test – 1 st September 2019
Result date – December 2019 (expected)
Official website – www.tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu PSC Group 4 selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Examination.The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable for this recruitment and the District/ Unit wise Distribution of vacancies.
Village Administrative Officer & Junior Assistant
Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz. Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies.
Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz., Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of studies.
Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting:
i) by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and English
ii) by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/ Junior Grade in English
iii) by Higher / Senior Grade in English and Lower/ Junior Grade in Tamil.
Tamil Nadu PSC Group IV Exam Pattern
|Subject||No of Ques||Maximum marks||Minimum Qualifying marks||Duration|
|General Tamil / English||100|
two type of question paper will be set
General Studies (75 items) + Aptitude Test (25 items) and General English (100 items).
- General Studies (75 items) +Aptitude Test (25 items) and General Tamil (100 items).
- Candidates are given the option to choose either General Tamil or General English for answering the second 100 items apart from answering the first (75+25)100 items on General Studies and Aptitude Test.
- The questions on General Studies will be set both in English and Tamil and the questions on General Tamil/ General English will be set in the respective languages.
TNPSC Group IV Syllabus 2019
- General Science
- Current events
- History and culture of India and Tamil Nadu
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- Indian national movement
- Aptitude and mental ability
General Science – Unit I
Nature of Universe-General Scientific laws-Inventions and discoveries-National scientific laboratories-Mechanics and properties of matter-Physical quantities, standards and units-Force, motion and energy Magnetism, electricity and electronics -Heat, light and sound
Elements and Compounds-Acids, bases and salts-Fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides
Main Concepts of life science-Classification of living organism Nutrition and dietetics-Respiration
Blood and blood circulation-Reproductive system-Environment, ecology, health and hygiene-Human diseases including communicable and non – communicable diseases – prevention and remedies-Animals, plants and human life
Current Events – Unit II
Latest diary of events-national -National symbols-Profile of States Eminent persons & places in news-Sports & games-Books & authors – Awards & honors’-India and its neighbors
Problems in conduct of public elections-2. Political parties and political system in India-3. Public awareness & General administration-4. Welfare oriented govt. schemes, their utility
Latest inventions on science & technology
Geography – Unit III
Earth and Universe-Solar system-Monsoon, rainfall, weather & climate Water resources — rivers in India-Soil, minerals & natural resources-Forest & wildlife-Agricultural pattern-Transport including surface transport & communication-Social geography – population-density and distribution Natural calamities – Disaster Management.
History And Culture Of India And Tamil Nadu – Unit IV
Indus valley civilization-Guptas, Delhi Sultans, Mughals and Marathas-Age of Vijayanagaram and the bahmanis-South Indian history-Culture and Heritage of Tamil people-India since independence-Characteristics of Indian culture-Unity in diversity –race, colour, language, custom-India-as secular state-Growth of rationalist, Dravidian movement in TN-Political parties and populist schemes.
Indian Polity – Unit V
Constitution of India–Preamble to the constitution- Salient features of constitution- Union, state and territory- Citizenship-rights amend dutiesFundamental rights- Fundamental duties- Human rights charter- Union legislature – Parliament- State executive- State Legislature – assembly- Local government – panchayat raj – Tamil Nadu- Judiciary in India – Rule of law/Due process of law-Elections- Official language and Schedule-VIIICorruption in public life- Anti-corruption measures –CVC, lok-adalats, Ombudsman, CAG – Right to information- Empowerment of womenConsumer protection forms
Indian Economy – Unit Vi
Nature of Indian economy- Five-year plan models-an assessment-Land reforms & agriculture-Application of science in agriculture-Industrial growthRural welfare oriented programmers-Social sector problems – population, education, health, employment, poverty-Economic trends in Tamil Nadu
Indian National Movement – Unit Vii
National renaissance-Emergence of national leaders-Gandhi, Nehru, TagoreDifferent modes of agitations-Role of Tamil Nadu in freedom struggle Rajaji, VOC, Periyar, Bharathiar & others
Aptitude And Mental Ability Test – Unit Viii
Conversion of information to data-Collection, compilation and presentation of data – Tables, graphs, diagrams -Analytical interpretation of data – Simplification-Percentage-Highest Common Factor (HCF)-Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)-Ratio and Proportion-Simple interest-Compound interestArea-Volume-Time and Work-Logical Reasoning-Puzzles-Dice-Visual Reasoning-Alpha numeric Reasoning-Number Series.
How to Fill TNPSC Group IV Application Form
- Visit the Official Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in
- One Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as Registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- For applying in One Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph, certificate wherever insisted and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the photo, certificate and signature.
- Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration on or before 29.9.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicant Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One Time Registration.
- Enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them.
- One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicant who wishes to apply for any post shall click “Apply” against the post Notified in the Commission‟s Website and use the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
Tamil Nadu PSC Group IV Exam Centers
- Chennai central
- Chennai north
- Chennai south
Who are searching the TNPSC Group 4 VAO, Bill Collector, Typist Jobs, we are providing old question papers, model papers, sample papers, solved papers, answer key pdf links also available our pages. Candidates followed the Below links to get the reference regarding the Written Test. It is very useful and more comfortable for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 4 exam.