Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board TNTRB Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2019 download for Teacher Eligibility Test TNTET Exam conducted on 2019 . TNTRB/TNTET Paper 1 & Paper 2 Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2019 Application Form Available now @ www.trb.tn.nic.in. Dear Applicants are you searching for TN TET Hall Ticket released soon at online. Tamil Nadu TET Hall Ticket 2019 Details mentioned below the page. TN TRB / TET Paper 1 Exam Date 2019 conducted from examination centre. TN TET / TRB Paper1 & Paper 2 Syllabus or Exam Pattern get following the page. TN TET / TRB Application Form 2019 Download, Eligibility, education Qualification, Selection Process, Interview Call letter, Document Verification Application Fees, Age Limits, Pay Scale or Salary, No of Vacancy also provide our page below. TNTRB Hall Ticket 2019 Available check at below.
Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test Hall Ticket 2019 TN TRB Exam Date Available
TNTET Exam 2019 : Presently, Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board is planning to announce TN TET Notification 2019 for the recruitment of Teachers in the state of Tamil Nadu. Soon after the release of official notification, the TNTET/TNTRB Application Form 2019 will be available in the month of 2019 . Aspirants who want to pursue their career in Teaching Sector Jobs can apply for Tamil Nadu TET Exam 2019 . Through TET/TRB Exam 2019 Tamil Nadu, candidates can become Teachers for Class I to V and Class VI to VII.
Latest Update 2019 : Dear Candidates Tamil Nadu TRB recently announced TNTET (Teacher Eligibility Test Written Examination Date 2019 for mentioned below the page. So, well Prepare and go to writte your examination hall, for more details get following the page. ALL THE BEST
The Notification for examination will be issued during the first week of 2019 and the examination will be conducted during the first week of 2019. The date of commencement of online application and date of examination will be announced by TRB later,” the notice said then. The candidates who have already TN Teacher Eligibility Test applied for the examination have to apply again for the examination, but they need not pay the examination fees. New TN TET candidates can also apply for the examination.
Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test Hall Ticket 2019 Recruitment Summary
Exam Name: Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
Board of Examination: Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board TNTRB
Date of Exam: 2019
Released Date of Hall Ticket: 2019
Category: Hall Ticket/Admit Card
Official Website: www.trb.tn.nic.in
Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test Hall Ticket 2019 Tamil Nadu TRB & TET Eligibility
Equivalent Qualification: If a candidate claims that the educational qualification in the subject possessed by him/her is equivalent to, though not the same, as those prescribed for the appointment, he/she has to produce the subject equivalence G.O issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu at the time of Certificate Verification.
Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Course (10+2 Pattern) and Diploma in Teacher Education / Diploma in Elementary Education (Regarding the Candidates who have passed D.T.Ed., from States other than Tamil Nadu, their certificate should be evaluated before Certificate Verification) from a Recognized Teacher Training Institute / DIET and seeking an appointment as Secondary Grade Teacher for classes I to V (except Visually Impaired Candidates) can write Paper I.
Candidates appearing for the Final Year Examination of D.E.Ed. during the current Academic Year (2016–2017) are also permitted to appear for Paper I in the Teacher Eligibility Test. Such Candidates should successfully complete the course in the current Academic Year (2016-2017) itself and should produce D.E.Ed., Certificate during Certificate Verification; otherwise they shall not be considered for the current year Government recruitment process. However, they will be issued with TET certificate after producing D.E.Ed., Diploma Certificate.
Candidates who have passed a Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. /B.Sc. / B.Litt.) with Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography as major subjects in their Degree course or a Degree with any one of the equivalent subjects (Regarding equivalent subjects, Government orders issued prior to the date of this notification alone will be considered) from a Recognized University under 10+2+3 Pattern and a Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed.) from a Recognized University and seeking an appointment as Graduate Teacher can write Paper II. The candidates with B.Lit., (Tamil) degree should possess either B.Ed. or D.T.Ed. or TPT.
Candidates appearing for the Final Year Examination of B.Ed. during the current Academic Year (2016 – 2017) are also permitted to appear for Paper II in Teacher Eligibility Test. Such Candidates should successfully complete the course in the current Academic Year (2016-2017) itself and should produce B.Ed., Certificate during Certificate Verification; otherwise they shall not be considered for the current year Government recruitment process. However, they will be issued with TET certificate after producing B.Ed., Degree Certificate.
TN TET 2019 Teacher Recruitment Board Selection Method
The applicants will be scrutinized by TN Teachers Recruitment Board based on the performance in the following selection rounds.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Exam
- Verification of Documents
Candidates who will qualify the Preliminary Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board TET Exam 2018 are only eligible to appear for Mains Exam. Aspirants who secure 60% marks in Mains TN TET Exam 2018 in Tamil Nadu are called for document verification.
Teacher Recruitment Board 2018 TN TET Written Examination Details
Syllabus for TN TET 2018 Teacher Recruitment Board
- Child-Development and Pedagogy
- Language- I
- Language -II
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- For Mathematics / Science Teacher
- For Social-Science Teacher
Exam Pattern for TN TET 2018 Teacher Recruitment Board
|Exam Types||Subject Name||No of questions||Marks|
|Written (Objective)||Child-Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Exam Types||Subject Name||No of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||
|For Mathematics / Science Teacher||60||60|
|For Social-Science Teacher||60||60|
Note: There will be 2 papers in the exam and each paper will contain 150 Questions. The questions will be MCQ types. Total 90 minutes are allotted for each paper. Candidates have to choose one correct answer out of four options.
TN TET 2018 Teacher Recruitment Board Verification Details
Original Certificates and Mark statements pertaining to the following Educational qualifications
- 10th / SSLC
- S.C. or its equivalent
- G. Degree in the relevant subject
- G. Degree in the relevant subject
Community Certificate: Community Certificate should be obtained from the b e l o w mentioned authorities of Government of Tamil Nadu for candidates claiming Communal reservation.
- ST – Revenue Divisional Officer (if the certificate is issued after 11.11.1989)
- SC/SCA – Tahsildar of native taluk of the candidate.
- BC / MBC / DNC – Headquarters Deputy Tahsildar or Special Deputy Tahsildar.
Note: Community Certificate of married women issued in father’s name (Not in Husband’s Name) alone shall be accepted. Community certificates issued by other State and Union Territory will not be considered against vacancies reserved for 69% communal reservation. They will be considered only for Open Competition.
- The number of vacancies notified is only approximate and is liable for modification with reference to vacancy position of user department at the time before finalization of selection.
- Evidence of claims made in the online application should be submitted in time at the time of Certificate Verification, if called for. Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained at any cost.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing false claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation, basic qualifications, communal category and other eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring Mobile Phones, Watches, bands or rings with in-built memory notes etc. or any other Electronic gadgets, Clark’s Table and Calculators inside the Examination Hall.
- Applicants are advised, in their own interest, not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones to the Examination Venue, as arrangements for safe keeping cannot be assured.
- No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the examination centre or harass the staff employed by the Board for the conduct of examination. Any such misconduct will be viewed seriously and penalized.
- No T.A./D.A. will be paid. Candidates will have to bear their own expenses to attend the written Examination and the Certificate Verification, if called for.
- In the matter of recruitment, the decision of the Teachers Recruitment Board is final. Any representation for non- selection will not be entertained at any cost.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
Step 2 One
Step 2 Two
|Exam Name for TRB||Hall Ticket/Admit Card||Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Exam Dates|
|TN TET 2019||Download Here||2019|
|Agriculture Instructor||Download Here||Check Here||14 July 2018|
|Polytechnic Lecturer Re Exam||Download Here||Check Here||04 Aug 2018|
|Assistant Professor||Download Here||Check Here||CV 2nd Week June 2018|
|Asst Elementary Education Officer||Download Here||Check Here||15.09.2018|
Important Instruction for Written Examination Hall
There are two papers in the recruitment. The Paper 1 is for the teachers opting for Class 1s to Class 5th. The Paper-2 is for Class 6th to Class 8th. The Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board is organised by both Central government and State governments of the India. The reporting time of the candidate is 8:30 a.m. At the entrance gate of the examination centre, the candidates should deposit all their belongings, except the hall ticket and two blue or black ball point pens, and obtain a token
Note: Candidates are themselves responsible for any expensive items they bring. Each candidate will be frisked by staff & police personnel. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination centre after 9:00 a.m. except with specific approval of the chief superintendent.
- TNPSC Latest Recruitment Details
- TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Syllabus 2019– www.tnpsc.gov.in MVI Exam Pattern & Model Papers
- TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Hall Ticket 2019– www.tnpsc.gov.in MVI Exam Date & Admit Card Download
- TNPSC Civil Judge Result 2019| TNPSC Civil Judge Mains Cutoff, Merit List, Final Selection
- TNPSC Civil Judge Result 2019– TNPSC Preliminary Exam Cutoff, Merit List, Selection List
- TNPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2019| tnpsc.gov.in Prelims / Main Exam Pattern & Previous Papers
- TNPSC Civil Judge Previous Papers 2019| TNPSC Civil Judge Model Papers Download
- TNPSC Civil Judge (Main) Hall Ticket 2019| Download Tamil Nadu PSC Exam Date & Viva Voce Test
- TNPSC Civil Judge Answer Key 2019| Tamil Nadu PSC Civil Judge Solved Paper Download
- TNPSC Civil Judge Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2019@ Download tnpsc.gov.in Prelims Exam Date & Call Letter
Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 TNTRB Recruitment – Check Here
Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 TNTRB Official Notification – Check Here
Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 TNTRB Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 TNTRB Admit Card/Hall Ticket
Visit official website www.trb.tn.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for TNTET
Download Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 TNTRB Interview Call Letter