Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board TN TRB/TET Syllabus 2019 for Teacher Eligibility Test TNTET Paper 1 & Paper 2 Subject Wise New Syllabus for pdf Download Available below the page. TNTET Syllabus for Paper 1 and Paper 2 @ www.trb.tn.nic.in. TN TRB/TET Exam Date & Exam centre mentioned below. TN TET Exam Date for Paper 1 2019 New Syllabus Available to Subject wise. Tamil Nadu TRB / TET Application Form, Eligibility, Qualification, selection process, Document verification, Previous question paper or Old Examination papers for pdf Download now. TNTET Syllabus 2018 in Tamil, TNTET Syllabus for Paper 1 and Paper 2, TNTET Written Examination Details, TNTET all new syllabus available. TNTET or TNTRB selection List, Answer Key, Cut Off /Merit List, TNTET Exam Date & Exam centre full details provide our page at below.
Tamil Nadu TET 2019 TN TRB Paper 1 & Paper 2 Syllabus for PDF
The Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board is going to organize the Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) exam in month of 2019 . In this article, we are going to look at the details related to the Tamil Nadu TET Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Previous Year Papers, etc details. The exam of Tamil Nadu TET is going to be conducted on TN TET Exam Date for Paper 1 (2019). Two papers, paper 1 and paper 2 will be conducted on the two days.
Latest Update 2019 : Dear Candidates are you applied TNTET Examination 2019 from online, All The Full Syllabus for PDF or Paper 1 & paper 2 provide our page get following the page. TNTET 2019 Examination Date, Instruction, Written Examination Tips, Get Best Score Details also mentioned below. So Get Syllabus well Prepare and then go to attend the written examination hall. ALL THE BEST.
Aspirants who met the eligibility norms for this TN TET exam, they can please gather all the documents and keep it aside, as the registrations starts in a coming few months. All the contenders, who will write in Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test for primary level paper I and upper primary level paper II can access the TET syllabus from the official page.
Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus 2019 Recruitment Summary
Exam Name: Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
Board of Examination: Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board TNTRB
Date of Exam: 2019
Released Date of Hall Ticket: July First Week
Category: Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Official Website: www.trb.tn.nic.in
www.trb.tn.nic.in @ Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus 2019 Eligibility
Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Course (10+2 Pattern) and Diploma in Teacher Education / Diploma in Elementary Education (Regarding the Candidates who have passed D.T.Ed., from States other than Tamil Nadu, their certificate should be evaluated before Certificate Verification) from a Recognized Teacher Training Institute / DIET and seeking an appointment as Secondary Grade Teacher for classes I to V (except Visually Impaired Candidates) can write Paper I.
Candidates appearing for the Final Year Examination of D.E.Ed. during the current Academic Year (2016–2017) are also permitted to appear for Paper I in the Teacher Eligibility Test.
Candidates who have passed a Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. /B.Sc. / B.Litt.) with Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography as major subjects in their Degree course or a Degree with any one of the equivalent subjects (Regarding equivalent subjects, Government orders issued prior to the date of this notification alone will be considered) from a Recognized University under 10+2+3 Pattern and a Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed.) from a Recognized University and seeking an appointment as Graduate Teacher can write Paper II. The candidates with B.Lit., (Tamil) degree should possess either B.Ed. or D.T.Ed. or TPT.
TN TET 2019 Teacher Recruitment Board Selection Method
The applicants will be scrutinized by TN Teachers Recruitment Board based on the performance in the following selection rounds.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Exam
- Verification of Documents
Candidates who will qualify the Preliminary Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board TET Exam 2019 are only eligible to appear for Mains Exam. Aspirants who secure 60% marks in Mains TN TET Exam 2019 in Tamil Nadu are called for document verification.
Teacher Recruitment Board 2019 TN TET Written Examination Details
Syllabus for TN TET 2019 Teacher Recruitment Board
- Child-Development and Pedagogy
- Language- I
- Language -II
Part (A): Child Development
- Unit-I: The Children’s Profile at the Beginning of Primary Education—Physical and Cognitive.
- Unit-II: The Children’s Profile at the Beginning of Primary Education—Social and Emotional.
- Unit-III: Physical & Intellectual Development during Primary School Years (6 to 10 Years)
- Unit-IV: Social and Emotional Development during Primary School Years (6 to 10 Years)
- Unit-V: Moral Development during Primary School Years (6 to 10 Years)
Part (B): Learning
- Unit-I: Learning.
- Unit-II: Types, levels and approaches to Learning.
- Unit-III: Concepts and constructs.
- Unit-IV: Factors Contributing to Learning.
- Unit-V: Constructivist Approach to Learning.
- Unit-VI: Learning and Knowledge
Teachers Eligibility Test – Paper 1
- Language I Tamil (Classes I to V)
Language II English (Classes I to V)
- Language Functions
Classes 1-2 Environmental Studies
Mathematics syllabus is in the Standard VI, VII & VIII Classes by Government of Tamil Nadu. (From time to time).
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- For Mathematics / Science Teacher
- For Social-Science Teacher
TNTET Syllabus for Science
Science syllabus is in the Standard VI, VII & VIII Classes by Government of Tamil Nadu. (From time to time).
TNTET Syllabus for Social Science
Social Science syllabus is in the Standard VI, VII & VIII Classes by Government of Tamil Nadu. (From time to time).
TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST SYLLABUS
Exam Pattern for TN TET 2019 Teacher Recruitment Board
|Exam Types||Subject Name||No of questions||Marks|
|Child-Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Exam Types||Subject Name||No of Questions||Marks|
|Written (Objective)||Child Development and Pedagogy||
|For Mathematics / Science Teacher||60||60|
|For Social-Science Teacher||60||60|
Note: There will be 2 papers in the exam and each paper will contain 150 Questions. The questions will be MCQ types. Total 90 minutes are allotted for each paper. Candidates have to choose one correct answer out of four options.
Original Certificates and Mark statements pertaining to the following Educational qualifications
- 10th / SSLC
- S.C. or its equivalent
- G. Degree in the relevant subject
- G. Degree in the relevant subject
Community Certificate: Community Certificate should be obtained from the b e l o w mentioned authorities of Government of Tamil Nadu for candidates claiming Communal reservation.
- ST – Revenue Divisional Officer (if the certificate is issued after 11.11.1989)
- SC/SCA – Tahsildar of native taluk of the candidate.
- BC / MBC / DNC – Headquarters Deputy Tahsildar or Special Deputy Tahsildar.
Note: Community Certificate of married women issued in father’s name (Not in Husband’s Name) alone shall be accepted. Community certificates issued by other State and Union Territory will not be considered against vacancies reserved for 69% communal reservation. They will be considered only for Open Competition.
Direct Link Download the TN TRB TET 2019 Syllabus Pdf
Here is the Direct link to download the Tamil Nadu TET Syllabus 2019 Pdf. The TNTET Exam Syllabus for Class I to V and Class VI to VII.
TNTET Paper 1 Syllabus
TNTET Paper 2 Syllabus
Download TN TRB TET Child Development and Pedagogy 2 Syllabus 2019 Pdf
TNTET 2019 following Instruction to Written Examination Hall
- The number of vacancies notified is only approximate and is liable for modification with reference to vacancy position of user department at the time before finalization of selection.
- Evidence of claims made in the online application should be submitted in time at the time of Certificate Verification, if called for. Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained at any cost.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing false claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation, basic qualifications, communal category and other eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring Mobile Phones, Watches, bands or rings with in-built memory notes etc. or any other Electronic gadgets, Clark’s Table and Calculators inside the Examination Hall.
- Applicants are advised, in their own interest, not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones to the Examination Venue, as arrangements for safe keeping cannot be assured
|Exam Name for TRB||Hall Ticket/Admit Card||Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Exam Dates|
|TN TET 2019||Download Here||Paper 1 (06 Oct 2018) | Paper 2 (07 Oct 2018|
|Agriculture Instructor||Download Here||Check Here||14 July 2018|
|Polytechnic Lecturer Re Exam||Download Here||Check Here||04 Aug 2018|
|Assistant Professor||Download Here||Check Here||CV 2nd Week June 2018|
|Asst Elementary Education Officer||Download Here||Check Here||15.09.2018|
TNTET Previous Question paper or Old Examination papers
- TNTET Exam Old Question Papers – Child Development and Pedagogy
- Tamil Nadu TET Previous Papers – English
- Teacher Eligibility Test Model Papers – Tamil
- TET Exam Sample Question Papers – Mathematics
- TN Teacher Eligibility Test Solved Papers – Social Science
- TNTET Previous Question Papers – 2013
- Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Papers – 2014
Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 TNTRB Recruitment – Check Here
Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 TNTRB Official Notification – Check Here
Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 TNTRB Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Procedure to Download Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 TNTRB Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website www.trb.tn.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for TNTET
Download Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 TNTRB Previous Question papers