Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board TNUSRB SI Syllabus 2018 Download in PDF for Sub Inspector Fingerprint previous Year question Papers availble here. TN Police Sub Inspector SI Exam Syllabus for pdf in Tamil get following the page. TNUSRB SI Fingerprint Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at our page. Dear Applicants can able download for TNUSRB SI Fingerprint (Sub Inspector) Written Exam Process mentioned here. TNUSRB SI Fingerprint selection process, TNUSRB SI Fingerprint Final List, TNUSRB SI Fingerprint Document / Certificate Verification, TNUSRB SI Fingerprint Sample Papers, TNUSRB SI Fingerprint Model Papers, TNUSRB SI Fingerprint Old Examination Papers also get under the page. Candidates we are provide TNUSRB SI Fingerprint Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
TNUSRB SI Fingerprint 2018 TN Police Sub Inspector Syllabus for PDF
The candidates who are all taking part in SI examination are requested to download or view the exam syllabus and pattern. This is will be very much helpful to prepare for your studies. TNUSRB SI Fingerprint Syllabus is given below go through the topics, to have an idea of the difficult subjects. Then candidates can plan a schedule for your preparation as per the TNUSRB SI Fingerprint Syllabus. Here is the Syllabus for TNUSRB SI Fingerprint. Generally studying with syllabus is a brilliant idea to get succeed in the examination.
Latest Updates 2019: Dear Applied Candidates are you waiting for TNUSRB SI Examination Written exam is scheduled to be held on 22nd December (Dept candidate) and 23rd December (Open Candidate). Your Written Examination Syllabus and Exam Pattern mentioned below the page.
TNUSRB Recruitment is for taking 309 Sub Inspector posts. Eligible applicants should qualify in all the rounds of the selection process to get Tamilnadu Police SI Jobs. Departmental candidates applying under 20% departmental quota are exempted from Physical Measurement Test. However, they are required to attend the Certificate verification and Viva-voce. Individuals might see whole TNUSRB SI Exam Syllabus 2018 on this page. Moreover, TNUSRB Sub Inspector Recruitment Syllabus 2018 gives subjects involved in the test.
Written Examination: 22nd December (Dept candidate) and 23rd December (Open Candidate)
|TNUSRB SI Fingerprint 2018 TN Police Sub Inspector Syllabus Summary
|Name of Exam
|Sub Inspector SI Fingerprint
|Board of Organization
|Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board TNUSRB
|No of Vacancy
|Date of Exam
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern
www.tnusrbonline.org @ TNUSRB SI Fingerprint 2018 TN Police Sub Inspector Eligibility
Candidates should possess a degree in Science from any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission in the pattern of 10+2+3. Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in X. If not studied, candidates will have to pass the Tamil-Part II Test conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within 2 years of joining the service.
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
SPECIAL MARKS FOR NCC/NSS/SPORTS/GAMES
Special marks shall be given to the candidates during viva-voce as detailed below, subject to a maximum of five marks.
- One Year Member/ “A” certificate – ½ Mark
- Possession of “B” Certificate – 1 Mark
- Possession of “C” Certificate/Under Officer Best Cadet in All India level – 2 Marks
NATIONAL SERVICE SCHEME(NSS) Maximum 1 Mark
- Participation in a National Programme like Republic Day parade in New Delhi/National Integration and Motivation Camps/Inter State Youth Exchange Programme by the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports of State Government (½ mark).
- Best Volunteer at State Level/National level or Best NSS Cadet at Republic Day Parade in New Delhi (1 mark).
- As per G.O.No.8 dated:21.01.2002 and participation in regular activities or State Special camps (½ mark).
Sports / Games (Maximum 2 Marks)
Approved 15 games: 1. Basket Ball, 2.Football, 3.Hockey, 4.Volley Ball, 5.Hand Ball, 6.Kabbadi, 7.Wrestling, 8.Boxing, 9.Gymnastics, 10.Judo, 11.Weight Lifting, 12. Aquatics (Swimming), 13.Athletics, 14.Equitation/ Equestrian (Horse riding) and 15. Rifle Shooting are eligible for awarding of marks.
PROVISIONAL SELECT LIST
Provisional Select List is drawn based on the total marks obtained in the Written Examination, Viva-Voce and Special marks subject to communal reservation and total vacancies. If there is a tie in marks, the candidate senior in age shall be given priority in selection.
If the marks secured are equal and date of birth is same, preference shall be given to the candidate who is an outstanding scout, having received an award from the President of India. If the candidate has qualified in both Departmental Quota and Open Quota, he/she will be considered under Departmental Quota only.
Persons recruited to the post of Sub-Inspector (Finger Print) under the 20% police departmental quota shall be placed above the direct recruits selected from open quota in the same recruitment.
20% of all vacancies shall be set apart on preferential basis for the persons who studied graduation in Tamil medium. g. The provisional select list will be published in the Board’s website www.tnusrbonline.org.
TNUSRB SI Fingerprint 2018 TN Police Sub Inspector Written Examination Details
Syllabus for TNUSRB SI Fingerprint 2018
General Ability Test
TNUSRB Technical SI Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- General Science
- Chemistry and Biology viz.
- Scientific Instruments, Inventions and Discoveries.
- Scientists and their contributions
- Human Physiology
- Diseases and their cause, cure and prevention
- Diet and Balanced diet
- Animals, Mammals and Birds, Environment and Ecology
- History of India
- Dates and events of Indian History from Indus Valley Civilisation t0 the present day Indian modern administration
- Regions of India
- Monsoon and Climate, Rainfall
- Crops, Crops pattern
- Indian Towns and Places
- National Parks
- Location of Major Industries
- Forests and Wildlife
- Economics & Commerce
- Industrial Development
- Population and unemployment problems
- Imports and exports Industrial development and five-year planning
- Indian Polity
- Indian Constitution, Citizenship, Elections,
- Parliament and State legislature, Judiciary system
- Local Self- Governments, Centre-State Relations
- Current Affairs
- Latest development in Science and technology
- New developments in Trade
- Fine Arts like dance, drama, films, painting, major literary works.
- Games and Sports
- National, International awards
- General Technology
www.tnusrbonline.org SI Syllabus 2018 – Technical Topics
Electronic Devices And Circuits
- Intrinsic and extrinsic N-type & p-type
- PN junction diode, zener diode
- Field effect Transistor
- Unijunction Transistor, SCR, DIAC, TRIAC & MOSFET
Electrical Circuits And Machines
- D.C. Circuits
- Ohm’s law, Kirchoff’s law
- A.C. Circuits
- Transformers and Power supplies
- Universal Motor.
- Measuring instruments, Bridges, CRO
- Transducers, Sensors, digital voltmeter
- Number System
- Boolean Algebra and logic gates
- Digital logic families
- Digital to Analog converter, Analog to digital converter, IC Timer.
- Micro Processor & its Applications
- Architecture & Instruction set of 8085 microprocessor and 8051 microcontroller
- I/O and timer
- Programming of 8085 microprocessor and 8051 microcontroller
Network, Antenna And Propagation
- Fundamentals of Radiation, Antenna parameters
- Oscillating dipole, half wave dipole, folded dipole, Yagi array
- Aperture and Slot Antennas
Communication Engineering And System
- Amplitude Modulation
- Angle Modulation
- Pulse Modulation Techniques
- Digital Communication techniques
- Wireless Communication.
Programming And Application Of Computers
- Introduction to Computers
- Hardware and Software installation and maintenance
- Audio & Video Systems
- Working with Word Processing
- Cryptography and Network Security
- Program, Development and Introduction to C,
- C Operators
- I/O Statements and Decision Making.
Previous Year Question Papers & Model Papers for PDF\
- TNUSRB Previous Papers with Answers
- Tamilnadu Police SI Solved Question Papers
- TN Police Sample Question Papers with Solutions
- Free Download TNUSRB Sub Inspector Previous Year Papers
- Tamil Nadu Police Sub Inspector Old Question Papers
- TNUSRB SI Previous Year Question Papers for free of cost
- Free PDF of TN Police SI Old Year Question Papers
- TNUSRB Police SI Previous Question Papers
- TNUSRB Previous Question Papers with Answers
- Tamilnadu Police SI Solved Papers
Exam Pattern for TNUSRB SI Fingerprint 2018
|Name of Subjects
|Written Test or Computer Based Test
(b) General Ability Test, Police Administration, Crime
Investigation and Basic Forensic Science. General Ability
Test includes Logical Analysis, Numerical Analysis,
Psychology Test, Communication Skills and Information
Handling ability. Police Administration, Crime
Investigation and basic Forensic Science topics will be
broadly as per syllabus in the basic training of Police
Winning of Medals in the National Police Duty Meet
(Gold Medal – 5 marks, Silver Medal – 3 marks and Bronze
Medal – 2 marks)
The full details of marks distribution for special certificates like NCC, NSS and Sports / Games and National Police Duty Meet are available in the Information Brochure.
The duration of Written Examination is 3.00 hrs.
Minimum qualifying marks in the Written Examination shall be 30 marks out of 85 marks.
Question paper will contain 170 objective type questions. Each question carries ½ mark.
PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT TEST
In respect of open quota candidates, out of those who are qualified in the written examination, only three times of the number of notified vacancies in each of the category shall be permitted for next stage of selection based on the marks obtained by them. The Physical Measurement Test comprises of height measurement only. The minimum eligibility requirement is as follows:.
20% Departmental Quota candidates are exempted from Physical Measurement Test.
Ex-servicemen / Ex-personnel of central para-military forces, serving persons who are going to retire within one year are exempted from Physical Measurement Test.
The Board or the Government will not be responsible for any mishaps during the Physical Measurement Test.
|OC, BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC
|Minimum 163 cms
|SC, SC(A) and ST
|Minimum 160 cms
|Minimum 80 cms
Minimum 05 cms
WOMEN AND TRANSGENDER
OC, BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC
|Minimum 154 cms
|SC, SC(A) and ST
Minimum 152 cms
VIVA-VOCE for TNUSRB SI Fingerprint 2018
The open candidates who qualifies in Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test and original certificate verification will be called for Viva-Voce. All the departmental candidates who qualifies in Written Examination and original certificate verification will be called for Viva-Voce
The Viva-Voce will be conducted at TNUSRB, Chennai. Candidates who are called for Viva-Voce should produce all the Original Certificates at the time of Viva-Voce. Candidates who are serving as Government Servants (other than the departmental quota candidates) in State Government should produce “No Objection Certificate” obtained from their respective Unit Heads.
Candidates who are possessing NCC / NSS / Sports/Games Certificates or Medals received in National Police Duty Meet (in-case of Departmental candidates) should produce the Original Certificates along with one photo copy of the same at the time of Viva-Voce for awarding of special marks.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for TNUSRB SI Fingerprint 2018 TN Police Sub Inspector
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as Aadhar/PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar card with a photograph/E-Aadhar Card/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
Proof of all Educational Qualifications.
Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C.
School Study Certificate.
No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed) Other certificates if any.
TNUSRB SI Fingerprint 2018 TN Police Sub Inspector Recruitment – Check Here
TNUSRB SI Fingerprint 2018 TN Police Sub Inspector Notification – Check Here
TNUSRB SI Fingerprint 2018 TN Police Sub Inspector Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download TNUSRB SI Fingerprint 2018 TN Police Sub Inspector Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website www.tnusrbonline.org
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for TNUSRB
Download TNUSRB SI Fingerprint 2018 TN Police Sub Inspector Previous Year Papers