Union Public Service Commission UPSC APFC Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners Previous Year Question Papers available here. UPSC APFC Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for UPSC APFC Selection Process, UPSC APFC Eligibility, UPSC APFC Document verification and etc. UPSC Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners APFC Sample Papers, UPSC Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners APFC Model Papers, UPSC Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners APFC old Examination Papers and etc. Aspirants are you searching for UPSC Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners APFC Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
UPSC APFC 2019 Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners Syllabus for PDF
UPSC APFC Syllabus 2019 is available here. Appliers who want to download UPSC APFC Syllabus, Exam Pattern can download it here. Union Public Service Commission has release the syllabus and exam pattern for written exam of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner posts.
First, download UPSC APFC Syllabus 2019 and then start your preparation as soon as possible. Not only EPFO APFC Syllabus 2019 but also UPSC Previous Papers plays an equal role in the preparation. Additionally, you can also get UPSC Recruitment 2019 notification details here. Moreover, refer to Union PSC APFC Syllabus once before you start the preparation.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
|UPSC Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners APFC 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners APFC|
|Board of Organization||Union Public Service Commission UPSC|
|No of Vacancy||Various Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
upsc.gov.in @ UPSC APFC 2019 Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners Eligibility
Check here to know the Academic Qualifications to complete the Registration process for the UPSC APFC Recruitment 2019 As follows below. Applicants have to acquire the Degree of one of the recognized University or equivalent Required Qualification: Diploma in Company Law/ Labour Laws / Public Administration.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
UPSC APFC 2019 Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners Written Examination Details
Syllabus for UPSC APFC 2019 Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners
Section A: General English
- English Language and Vocabulary
Section B: General Studies
- Current Events
- Indian Culture and Heritage
- Freedom Movements of India
- Questions on Population
- Development and Globalization
- Governance and Constitution of India
- Present Trends going on in Indian Economy
- Accountancy and Auditing
- Industrial Relations and Labor Laws
- Insurance Questions
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Applications
- General Science
- Elementary Mathematics
- General Mental Abilities.
Exam Pattern UPSC APFC 2019 Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners
|S. No||Type of the Exam||Name of Subjects|
|1||Objective Questions||General Awareness|
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for UPSC APFC 2019 Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
UPSC APFC 2019 Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners Recruitment – Check Here
UPSC APFC 2019 Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners Notification – Check Here
UPSC APFC 2019 Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download UPSC APFC 2019 Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website upsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UPSC
Download UPSC APFC 2019 Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners Previous Papers