Telangana State-Northern Power Distribution Company Limited TSNPDCL JAO Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 for Junior Accounts Officer Interview Call Letter. TSNPDCL JAO Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. www.tsnpdcl.in Junior Accounts Officer Admit Card 2018 released from official. Dear Applied Candidates are you searching for TSNPDCL Admit Card 2018 for Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Written Test Date and Call Letter provide our page. TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer JAO Selection Process, Eligibility, Junior Accounts Officer Notification, Junior Accounts Officer Document verification, TSNPDCL JAO Written Test Details and for more details get following the page.
Official Notification – Check Here
TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer JAO Admit Card 2018 Download
Refer the later modules of the article to know more about TSNPDCL JAO Admit Card. If at all, there are any mistakes inform the superior authorities for necessary corrections before the Exam Date itself. As per TSNPDCL JAO Notification 2018, the selection of candidates is made based on Written Examination.
The applicants are eligible to take part in the exam only if they possess a valid TSNPDCL JAO Hall Ticket 2018. In fact, get your Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited Admit Card at the earliest to avert last minute rush.
Download TSNPDCL Jr Accounts Officer Admit Card 2018:- Available Now
Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd (TSNPDCL) was incorporated under the Companies Act,1956 as a Public Limited Company on 30-03-2000 with head quarters at Warangal to carryout electricity distribution business as part of the unbundling of erstwhile A.P.S.E.B.The Company caters to supply of electricity in districts of Mancherial, Nirmal, Kumram Bheem, Kamareddy, Peddapalli, Jagtial, Rajanna, Warangal Urban, Warangal Rural, Mahabubabad, Prof Jayashankar, Jangaon, Bhadradri, Adilabad, Nizamabad, Karimnagar and Khammam Districts.
The company reaches out to a population of about 155.22 lacs (as per provisional 2011 census)spread across hamlets, villages and towns spanning an area of 66,860 sqkm. The principal role of company is that of service provider to support economic and lifestyle activity in its licensed area.
|TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer JAO 2018 Recruitment Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior Accounts Officer JAO|
|Board of Organization||Telangana State-Northern Power Distribution Company Limited TSNPDCL|
|No of Vacancy||107 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.tsnpdcl.in @ TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer JAO 2018 Eligibility
Junior Accounts Officer: Must Possess B.Com 1st class or M.Com 1st Class or pass in CA/ICWA-Inter from any recognized University in India.
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized Institution / Board as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant Rules of TSNPDCL as on the date of Notification. The Upper age limit prescribed above is relaxable up to 5 years in respect of SC/ST/BC candidates and up to 10 years in respect of Physically Handicapped candidates.
TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer JAO 2018 Selection Process
The selection of candidate for appointment will be made 100% on written examination only. There will be no interview. Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high, will be called for verification of Original Certificates in 1:1 ratio duly following Rule of Reservation and Spirit of presidential order.
The selection list will be drawn into two parts. The first part will comprise 30% of the posts for OPEN consisting of combined merit list of local as well as non-locals and the remaining second part will comprise the balance 70% of the posts consisting of LOCAL only and the posts will be filled only following the existing rules and rule of reservation.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer JAO 2018 Written Examination
Syllabus for TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer JAO 2018
- Accountancy & Advanced Accountancy (English)
- Cost and Management Accounting (English)
- Auditing (English)
- Analytical & Numerical Ability
- General Awareness
- Computer Knowledge
- Analytical & Numerical Ability
- General Awareness
- Related to Telangana Culture & Movement
- Computer Knowledge
Instructions to Candidates at the time of Written Examination:
- The test is of two hours duration. The date and time will be indicated on the Hall ticket. Candidates should reach the test center in time.
- The candidates have to report 30 Minutes before the examination venue. Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall after the test has started and will not be permitted to leave examination hall before the closure of test time under any circumstances.
- The candidates shall appear for written examination at their own cost.
- The test will be of objective type with multiple-choice questions with only one answer being correct among the four alternatives suggested.
- A separate O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet with the carbon impression paper will be provided to the candidates. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
Hall Tickets: The hall tickets will be placed on the website seven days prior to the date of examination. The candidate has to down load the Hall ticket from the website only. Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by post.
Date of examination: The written examination for recruitment of Junior Accounts Officer will be held on 22-7-2018 from 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM.
Examination Centers: The written examination for recruitment of Junior Accounts Officer will be held at different centers located in the GHMC area, Hyderabad & GWMC area of Warangal.
Exam Scheme for TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer JAO 2018
The written test comprising of 100 marks consisting of 100 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark. The section A consisting of 80 questions on core Accounts subject and the section B consisting of 20 questions on General Awareness and Numerical Ability. The duration of the written examination will be of 2 hours.
- The Exam will be of written Objective Type.
- The Exam will be 100 MCQ with 01 Marks Each Question.
- The Exam Time Duration of 02 Hours.
- The Exam will be of English Language.
- No Information about the Negative Marking is Provided on the Advertisement. Candidates Should Read the Instructions in Question Paper.
TSNPDCL’s DECISION TO BE FINAL: The decision of TSNPDCL in all aspects and all respects pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, conduct of examination and at all consequent stages culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects. TSNPDCL reserves its right to alter and modify time and conditions laid down in the notification for conducting the various stages up to selection, duly intimating details thereof to all concerned, as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this process, or as deemed necessary by TSNPDCL at any stage.
Related Posts for TSNPDCL 2018 Examination
- TSNPDCL SE & AE Previous Papers 2018 – Assistant Engineer / Sub Engineer
- TSNPDCL Sub Engineer & Assistant Engineer Result 2018, Cutoff, Merit List
- TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Answer Key 2018 | TSNPDCL Assistant Engineer Answer Paper
- TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | Download Previous Papers
- TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 | www.tsnpdcl.in SE Exam Date & Call Letter
- TSNPDCL AE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | www.tsnpdcl.in Assistant Engineer Previous Papers
- TSNPDCL AE Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | www.tsnpdcl.in Assistant Engineer Exam Date & Call letter
TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer JAO 2018 Document verification Details
The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as passport/ Addhar/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter’s Id Card/ Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/ Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof. The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if identity of candidates is in doubt the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate).
Four recent passport size photographs
TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer JAO 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer JAO 2018 Notification – Check Here
TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer JAO 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer JAO 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website www.tsnpdcl.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for TSNPDCL
Download TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer JAO 2018 Interview Call Letter