Northern Power Distribution Company Limited of Telangana TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Hall Ticket Download 2018 and Admit Card for SE (Electrical) Interview Call letter from www.tsnpdcl.in. TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Exam Date & Exam Centre mentioned below the page. Dear Candidates Organization TSNPDCL Sub Engineer conducted written Examination On 08 July 2018 from Hyderabad & Warangal. So, Download TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Your Hall Ticket Link mentioned below the page. TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Selection Process, TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Eligibility, TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Document verification, TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Notification, Answer key, Result, Cut off / Merit List, and for more details get here. TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Hall Ticket / Call Letter Full Details available under the page.
TSNPDCL Sub Engineer (Electrical) Syllabus 2018 for PDF Download
So candidates are advised to be ready with the login credentials so that you can get your Telangana State NPDCL Sub Engineer Admit Card immediately. Thus to overcome all these issues Download TSNPDCL Sub Engineer (Electrical) Hall Ticket 2018 well in advance. Go through the article for more details like TSNPDCL SE Exam Pattern, download steps, etc. Get to know about necessary information like Selection Process, Test Pattern from the further sections of the article.
Download TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Admit Card 2018:- Available Now
Written Examination Date – 08 July 2018 and 15 July 2018
CENTRES FOR THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION: The written examination for recruitment of Sub-Engineer/Electrical. will be held at different centers located in the GHMC area of Hyderabad& GWMC area of Warangal.
Latest Update July 2018: All the Eligible Candidates Who filled the Online Application form will face the Exam Soon. The Northern Power Distribution Company Limited Date of Examination for sub – Engineer Post 08.07.2018 & Assistant Engineer 15.07.2018. The Exam will be of Written Objective Type. More Details about the Exam is provided below.
Instructions to Candidates at the time of Written Examination
- The test is of two hours duration. The date and time will be indicated on the Hall ticket. Candidates should reach the test centre in time.
- The candidates have to report 30 Minutes before the examination venue. Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall after the test has started and will not be permitted to leave examination hall before the closure of test time under any circumstances. The candidates shall appear for written examination at their own cost.
- The test will be of objective type with multiple-choice questions with only one answer being correct among the four alternatives suggested.
- A separate O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet with the carbon impression paper will be provided to the candidates. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
- The candidate has to bring a good quality Black Ball Point pen to the examination hall.
|Name of Exam||Sub Engineer|
|Board of Organization||Northern Power Distribution Company Limited of Telangana TSNPDCL|
|No of Vacancy||497 Posts|
|Date of Exam||08 July 2018|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
The Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited(TSNPDCL) was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 as a Public Limited Company on 30-03-2000 with headquarters at Warangal to carryout electricity distribution business as part of the unbundling of erstwhile APSEB. The Company caters to supply of electricity in districts of Mancherial, Nirmal, Kumram Bheem, Kamareddy, Peddapalli, Jagtial, Rajanna Siricilla, Warangal Urban, Warangal Rural, Mahabubabad, Prof Jayashankar, Jangaon, Bhadradri Kothagudem, Adilabad, Nizamabad, Karimnagar and Khammam Districts. TSNPDCL reaches out to a population of nearly 155.22 lakhs (as per provisional 2011 census) spread across hamlets, villages and towns spanning an area of 66,860 Square Kilometres.
TSNPDCL Sub Engineer 2018 Recruitment Eligibility or Qualification Details
Sub- Engineer/Electrical: Must have a Diploma in Electrical Engineering (DEE) (or) Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering(DEEE) or Graduation in Electrical Engineering in addition to Diploma in Electrical Engineering (or) Electrical & Electronics Engineering or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Board/University of United Govt. of A.P./T.S/India/ UGC/DEC/AICTE as the case may be.
Note: If there is any deviation from the above qualification for the above post, the candidates shall produce the equivalency certificate from the authority issuing the qualification certificate viz Registrar of the University or Secretary of the Institute for accepting his/her application.
TSNPDCL Sub Engineer 2018 Selection Method
Process of Selection
The selection of candidates for appointment will be made 100% on written examination. There will be no interview.
Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high, community wise will be called for verification of Original Certificates in 1:1 ratio.
The minimum qualifying marks in the written test for the above selection process shall be as follows.
- OC – 40% | BC – 35% | SC/ST – 30% | PH – 30%
TSNPDCL Sub Engineer 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for TSNPDCL Sub Engineer 2018
Syllabus for Sub-Engineers (Electrical) (Diploma in Electrical Engineering)
- ELECTRICAL MACHINES
- SWITCHGEAR AND PROTECTION
- MEASURING INSTRUMENTS AND ELECTRIC CIRCUITS
- UTILIZATION OF ELECTRICAL ENERGY
General Awareness and Numerical Ability:
- Analytical & Numerical Ability
- General Awareness
- Related to Telangana Culture & Movement
- Computer Knowledge
Exam Pattern for TSNPDCL Sub Engineer 2018
|S.No.||Sections||Name of the Subjects||Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Section – A||Transmission||80||2 Hours|
|2.||Switchgear and Protection|
|4.||Utilization of Electrical Energy|
|5.||Measuring Instruments and Electric Circuits|
|6.||Section – B||General Awareness and Numerical Ability||20|
The written test comprising of 100 marks consisting of 100 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark.
The section A consisting of 80 questions on core technical subject and the section B consisting of 20 questions on General Awareness and Numerical Ability.
The duration of the written examination will be of 2 hours.
Hall Tickets: The hall tickets will be placed on the website seven days prior to the date of examination. The candidate has to down load the Hall ticket from the website only. Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by post.
Minimum Qualifying marks in Written Test as per rules:
OC – 40%
BC – 35%
SC/ST – 30%
Related Details for 2018 TSNPDCL Examination
TSNPDCL Sub Engineer 2018 Document verification Details
The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as passport/ Addhar/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter’s Id Card/ Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/ Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof. The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if identity of candidates is in doubt the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
- Matric Certificate for age proof.
- Marks sheet and Degree Certificate of the requisite eligibility qualification.
- Caste and Creamy Layer Certificate issued by competent authority, if reservation benefit is claimed,
- An Identity proof such as Passport/ Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter Card etc.
Related Posts for 2018 Written Examination Details
- TSNPDCL AE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | www.tsnpdcl.in Assistant Engineer Previous Papers
- TSNPDCL AE Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | www.tsnpdcl.in Assistant Engineer Exam Date & Call letter
- TSNPDCL Junior Lineman Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 – www.tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in JLM Previous Question Papers
- TSNPDCL Junior Lineman Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 – www.tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in JLM Exam Date & Call Letter
- TSNPDCL JLM Written Exam Result 2018 | Junior Lineman Cutoff & Merit List
- TSNPDCL JLM Answer Key 2018 | Telangana Junior Lineman Preliminary Key Answers
Download Hall Ticket 2018
@10:30 AM – 12:30 PM
upto 05:00 PM
upto 11:59 PM
|Download Hall Ticket|
TSNPDCL Sub Engineer 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
TSNPDCL Sub Engineer 2018 Notification – Check Here
TSNPDCL Sub Engineer 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download TSNPDCL Sub Engineer 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website http://www.tsnpdcl.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for TSNPDCL
Download TSNPDCL Sub Engineer 2018 Interview Call Lette