Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC Bill Collector Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 GHMC Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation Previous Papers mentioned below the page. TSPSC Bill Collector Exam Date, TSPSC Bill Collector Exam Centre will be announced soon at tspsc.gov.in. GHMC Bill Collector 2018 Syllabus for pdf get following the page. Aspirants can able download for TSPSC/GHMC Bill Collector Exam Syllabus 2018 for pdf in Hindi, English and etc. TSPSC Bill Collector Selection Process, TSPSC Bill Collector Eligibility, TSPSC Bill Collector Document verification, TSPSC Bill Collector Model Papers, TSPSC Bill Collector Sample Papers, TSPSC Bill Collector and etc. Applicants we are provide TSPSC Bill Collector Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and other details mentioned here.
TSPSC Bill Collector 2018 GHMC Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download
Aspirants can download the GHMC Bill Collector Syllabus Pdf for free of cost from the below links. Moreover, TSPSC Bill Collector Recruitment Syllabus 2018 provides clarity on what are the topics to be prepared for the written test.
Interested candidates can hurry up and submit their online application before the end date 10th August 2018. As we know that the completion level is high for GHMC Jobs. In order to overcome the huge competition of GHMC Bill Collector Examination candidates need to work hard and prepare well. Hence make a note of the precise Syllabus of TSPSc Bill Collector and prepare for the written test.
Selection Process for TSPSC Bill Collector 2018 GHMC
The Selection Of Candidates For Appointment To The Posts Will Be Made By Examination (Objective Type) By Online / Omr Based. The Final Selection Of These Posts Will Be Based On Marks Secured In The Examination Either Online Or Omr Based.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|TSPSC Bill Collector Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 GHMC Summary|
|Name of Exam||Bill Collector|
|Board of Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC|
|No of Vacancy||124 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Note: Those candidates who qualify in the Examination in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required. The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are for OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs and STs 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC at the discretion of the Commission.
NOTIFICATION NO. 17/2018 , Dt. 19/07/2018 BILL COLLECTOR IN GREATER HYDERABAD MUNICIPAL CORPORATION (GENERAL RECRUITMENT).
Must possess a Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the UGC.
Important Details for TSPSC Bill Collector 2018 GHMC
Proficiency Test in computers will be conducted for the post code No.02&03 for those Candidates picked up in the ratio of 1:2 duly following the Rule of Reservation after the Written Examination.
The candidates are required to qualify in the Proficiency Test for the purpose of Selection. It is only a Qualifying test and the marks secured by the candidates will not be counted for the purpose of selection.
Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself. If candidate fails to produce any of the required certificates and if the particulars furnished by him / her in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced him / her, then his / her candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence.
As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
COMMISSION’S DECISION TO BE FINAL: The decision of the Commission in all aspects and all respects pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, conduct of examination and at all consequent stages culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned, under the powers vested with it under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Commission also reserves its right to alter and modify time and conditions laid down in the notification for conducting the various stages up to selection, duly intimating details thereof to all concerned, as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this process, or as deemed necessary by the Commission at any stage.
TSPSC Bill Collector 2018 GHMC Written Examination Details
Syllabus for TSPSC Bill Collector 2018 GHMC
Arithmetic, Computer Knowledge
Paper-I: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
- Current affairs.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science in everyday life.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State
Paper-II: SECRETARIAL ABILITIES
- Mental Ability. (Verbal and non-verbal)
- Logical Reasoning.
- Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving analysis of a passage.
- Numerical and Arithmetical abilities
- Telngaana PSC Bill Collector Syllabus 2018 – English
- Sentence Improvement.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spotting Errors.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Para Completion.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Joining Sentences.
- Passage Completion.
Exam Pattern for TSPSC Bill Collector 2018 GHMC
|S.No.||Questions Type||Subject Names||Max. Marks||No. of Questions||Test Duration|
|1.||Objective Questions||Telangana Movement||20||25||120 Minutes|
|4.||Arithmetic, Computer Knowledge||30||30|
- The questions in the exam are objective type of questions.
- Total questions are 100.
- The test is made available in English, Telugu, Hindi.
- GHMC Bill Collector Written test has a maximum of 100 marks.
- The total time period is 120 minutes.
www.tspsc.gov.in Exam Scheme (Practical Type)
|Proficiency In Office Automation With Usage Of Computers And Associated Software||30 Minutes||50 Marks|
The candidates shall be given the text/matter in the Question Paper and they must type/reproduce it in the Answer Sheet. The formatting of the text should also be of the same type as given in the Question Paper
The candidates have to report 30 minutes before to the examination venue to record their thumb impression on Biometric system.
Part A Example: Typing a letter/passage/paragraph ( about 100- 150 words ) in MS-Word
Part B Example: Preparation of a Table/Graph in MS-Excel
Part C Example: Preparation of Power Point Presentations/Slides (Two) on MS-Power Point.
Part D Example: Displaying the content of E-mail (Inbox)
Written Examination Centre for TSPSC Bill Collector
The Written Examination (Objective Type) will be held at the following centers or as may be decided by the Commission.
- HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction)
- RANGA REDDY
Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation Bill Collector Old Papers
- GHMC Bill Collector Previously Asked Questions and Answers
- Free PDF of TSPSC Bill Collector Old Year Papers with Solutions
- Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation Bill Collector Exam Question Papers
- Telangana State PSC Bill Collector Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- TSPSC Hyderabad Bill Collector Model Question Papers
- Download www.ghmc.gov.in Previous Years Question Papers
- GHMC Bill Collector Old Year Question Papers with Solutions
- TSPSC Bill Collector Previous Question Papers
- Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation Bill Collector Old Year Papers
- www.ghmc.gov.in Practice Question Papers with Answers
INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING ONLINE EXAMINATION FOR CANDIDATES
- Candidates shall report at the venue one and half hour (90 minutes) before the Commencement of Examination as the candidates have to undergo certain procedural formalities required for online examination.
- Date and Time of the Examination as per Hall-Ticket
- The examination link with the login screen will already be available on your system. Please inform the invigilator if this is not the case.
- 10 minutes prior to the exam, you’ll be prompted to login. Please type the Login ID (Roll No) and the Password (Password for Candidate will be given on exam day) to proceed further.
- Invigilator will announce the password at 09.50 AM and 02.20 PM.
- Copying or noting down questions and/or options is not allowed. Severe action will be taken if any candidate is found noting down the questions and/or options.
- After logging in, your screen will display:
- Profile Information – Check the details & click on “I Confirm” or “I Deny”.
- Detailed exam instructions – Please read and understand thoroughly.
- Please click on the “I am ready to Begin” button, after reading the instructions.
- You have to use the mouse to answer the multiple choice type questions with FOUR alternative answers.
- To answer any numerical answer type question, you need to use the virtual numeric key pad and the mouse.
- On the online exam question screen, the timer will display the balance time remaining for the completion of exam.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for TSPSC Bill Collector 2018 GHMC
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
The following Certificate should be obtained from Competent Medical authority for the purpose of verification. (Which ever is applicable)
Medical Certificate for the Blind
Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
Related Examination Details fort TSPSC
- Get TS Gurukulam Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 @ TSPSC Teacher Exam Date & Call Letter
- TSPSC MPSO / ASO Syllabus 2018 Get Update for Statistical Officer Exam Pattern
- Download TSPSC MPSO / ASO Hall Ticket 2018 Statistical Officer Exam Date
- Get New Syllabi TSPSC Junior Assistant & Typist Syllabus 2018 Jr. Steno Exam Pattern
- Download TSPSC Junior Assistant Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 Jr. Steno & Typist Exam Date
- New Syllabus TSPSC VRO 2018 (Telugu/English) Written Exam Pattern & VRO Previous Papers
- Download TSPSC VRO Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 | Check Village Revenue Officer Exam Date
TSPSC Bill Collector 2018 GHMC Recruitment – Check Here
TSPSC Bill Collector 2018 GHMC Notification – Check Here
TSPSC Bill Collector 2018 GHMC Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download TSPSC Bill Collector 2018 GHMC Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website https://tspsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for TSPSC
Download TSPSC Bill Collector 2018 GHMC Previous Year Question Papers