TSPSC Syllabus 2018 | TSPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2018 Download PDF in Group 4 & Typist Exam Pattern & previous Year question papers mentioned below the page. tspsc.gov.in Jr. Asst and Group 4 Syllabus provide our page. Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC Board released Junior Assistant, Typist, Group 4 Exam Date held on 07 Oct 2018 from Centre. Dear Applicants are you prepared to TSPSC Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Jr. Typist, Group 4 Syllabus for pdf mentioned below the page. TSPSC Junior Assistant & Group 4 recruitment process types for Written Exam, Personal Interview and Document verification applied to candidates. TSPSC Junior Assistant & Group 4 Previous Papers, TSPSC Junior Assistant & Typist Sample Papers, TSPSC Junior Assistant & Group 4 Model papers, TSPSC Junior Assistant & Group 4 Answer key, Result, cut off, merit List, and for more information available here.
TSPSC Junior Assistant & Steno 2018 Syllabus for PDF Download
That why our team has gathered exact TSPSC Recruitment Syllabus 2018 and TSPSC Exam Pattern 2018 and given here. Plan for exam preparation and make a timetable to cover all the topics covered in the Written Exam. You can also visit the official website for more details related to Telangana CAD JA & Stenographer Syllabus. Applicants should make use of the Preparation tips and prepare well for the written test.
Download TSPSC Group IV Admit Card 2018:- Available Now
Procedure Of Selection: The Final Selection Of The Post Will Be Based On Marks Secured In The Main Examination Either Online Or OMR Based And Interview / Demonstration / Viva-Voce Marks Put Together.
The applicants will be subjected to a “Preliminary (Screening Test)” of Objective Type for the purpose of short listing the number of candidates to be admitted to the main examination (Objective Type) and the marks secured by the candidates in the preliminary (Screening Test) will not be counted for the purpose of final selection
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Exam Date: 07.10.2018
|TSPSC Junior Assistant / Steno Summary 2018|
|Name of Exam||Junior Assistant / Steno|
|Board of Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC|
|No of Vacancy||1521 Posts|
|Date of Exam||07 Oct 2018|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam pattern|
The new State of Telangana is came into existence on 2nd June 2014 with 10 Districts from erstwhile State of Andhra Pradesh. In the process of achieving Golden Telangana, Irrigation & CAD Department of Telangana State is making every effort to harness and utilize all the available water resources for benefitting of Agricultural sector, Industrial Sector and also providing drinking water for overall development.
The development of Irrigation in Telangana is mostly dependent on Godavari & Krishna Rivers and their tributaries, Tanks & Ponds. Tanks are the most important resources of Telangana. There are 46,531 Nos of water bodies varying from very large tanks to small ponds & percolation tanks. Restoration & Renovation of tanks has been taken by I&CAD Department under Mission Kakatiya, a flagship Programme of Government of Telangana at 20% tanks every year.
Instructions to Candidates at the time of Written Examination
Important Note: The test is of two hours duration. The date and time will be indicated on the Hall ticket. Candidates should reach the test centre in time. Candidates will be allowed into the examination hall half-an-hour before the scheduled starting time.
- Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall after the test has started and will not be permitted to leave examination hall before the closure of test time under any circumstances.
- The test will be of objective type with multiple-choice questions with only one answer being correct among the four alternatives suggested.
- A separate O M R (Optical Mark Reader) answer sheet with the carbon impression paper will be provided to the candidates.
- The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
- The candidate has to bring a good quality Black Ball point pen to the examination hall.
- The candidate has to handover the original OMR Sheet to the invigilators in the examination centre and is however permitted to take away the duplicate OMR Sheet (the carbon impression paper) along with question paper after the examination.
TSPSC Junior Assistant / Steno Written Examination Details 2018
TSPSC Junior Assistant & Typist 2018 Jr. Steno Written Examination
Syllabus for TSPSC Junior Assistant & Typist 2018 Jr. Steno
Paper-I: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
Paper-II: SECRETARIAL ABILITIES
Name of the Question to be answered
Example: Typing a letter/passage/paragraph (about 100- 150 words ) in MS-Word – 20 Marks
Example: Preparation of a Table/Graph in MS-Excel – 15 Marks
Example: Preparation of Power Point Presentations/Slides (Two) on MS-Power Point – 10 Marks
Example: Displaying the content of E-mail (Inbox) – 05 Marks
Paper-I: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
- Current affairs.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science in everyday life.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
Paper-II: SECRETARIAL ABILITIES
- Mental Ability. (Verbal and non-verbal)
- Logical Reasoning.
- Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving analysis of a passage.
- Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.
TSPSC Junior Asst Syllabus 2018 – Aptitude
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Simple Interest.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Races and Games.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Time and Distance.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Height and Distance.
- Chain Rule.
- Surds and Indices.
- Compound Interest.
- Boats and Streams.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Stocks and Share.
- Problems on Ages.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Time and Work.
www.tspsc.gov.in Junior Assistant / Steno Syllabus 2018 – Reasoning
- Number Ranking.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Alphabet Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Blood Relations.
- Mirror Images.
- Data Interpretation.
- Number Series.
- Decision Making.
- Statements & Conclusions.
TSPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2018 – English
- Sentence Improvement.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Passage Completion.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Spotting Errors.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Joining Sentences.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Sentence Completion.
- Para Completion.
Syllabus od TSPSC Junior Assistant / Steno – Computer Knowledge
- Operating Systems.
- MS PowerPoint.
- MS Word.
- MS Office.
- Computer Basics.
- The hardware of Computer.
- MS Excel.
Telangana State PSC Syllabus 2018 Junior Assistant / Steno – General Knowledge
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Famous Places in India.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Indian History.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Indian Parliament.
- Current Affairs.
- Indian Politics.
- Indian Economy.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- General Science.
- Environmental Issues.
Exam Pattern for TSPSC Junior Assistant / Steno 2018 Typist
|Papers||Subjects||No of Questions||Durations||Maximum|
|Paper 1||General Knowledge||150||150||150|
|Paper 2||Secretarial Abilities||150||150||150|
- Those candidates who qualify in the Examination in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required.
- The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are for OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs and STs 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC at the discretion of the Commission.
- Those candidates who are called for verification of certificates shall exercise web – option prior to verification of certificates, failing which his/her candidature is liable for rejection for further selection process.
COMMISSION’S DECISION TO FINAL: The decision of the Commission in all aspects and all respects pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, conduct of examination and at all consequent stages culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned, under the powers vested with it under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India.
Commission also reserves its right to alter and modify time and conditions laid down in the notification for conducting the various stages up to selection, duly intimating details thereof to all concerned, as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this process, or as deemed necessary by the Commission at any stage.
Related Examination for TSPSC 2018
- New Syllabus TSPSC VRO 2018 (Telugu/English) Written Exam Pattern & VRO Previous Papers
- Download TSPSC VRO Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 | Check Village Revenue Officer Exam Date
- TSPSC Junior Assistant Previous Year Question Papers 2018 PDF Download
- TSPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2018 | Telangana PSC Steno Exam Pattern & previous Papers
- TSPSC Junior Assistant Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 | tspsc.gov.in Steno Exam Date & Call Letter
- TSPSC Junior Assistant Answer Key 2018 | TSPSC Junior Stenographer Answer Paper
- TSPSC MPSO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | Mandal Planning Statistical Officer Previous Papers
- TSPSC MPSO Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2018 | www.tspsc.gov.in MPSO Exam Date & Call Letter
- TSPSC BC Welfare Officer Syllabus 2018 – www.tspsc.gov.in Hostel Welfare Officer Exam Pattern & Previous Question Papers
- TSPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 – www.tspsc.gov.in BC Welfare Officer Exam Date & Call Letter
TSPSC Junior Assistant / Typist 2018 Document verification Details
The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as passport/ Addhar/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter’s Id Card/ Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/ Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof. The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if identity of candidates is in doubt the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
- Matric Certificate for age proof.
- Marks sheet and Degree Certificate of the requisite eligibility qualification.
- Caste and Creamy Layer Certificate issued by competent authority, if reservation benefit is claimed,
- An Identity proof such as Passport/ Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter Card etc.
Download TSPSC Junior Assistant Old Papers
- Download www.tspsc.gov.in Junior Assistant Solved Question Papers with Answers
- TSPSC Previous Papers for Junior Assistant and Junior Stenographer Exam
- Free Download Telangana Irrigation Department Jr Assistant Model Papers | TSPSC I & CAD Junior Asst Exam Papers
- TS Irrigation Department Jr Assistant & Stenographer Sample Papers | Telangana PSC Jr Assistant & Stenographer Old Question Papers
- Free PDF of Telangana PSC Junior Assistant Old Papers | Download TSPSC Junior Assistant Solved Papers with Solutions
- TS Junior Stenographer Model Question Papers | TSPSC Junior Assistant Exam Question Papers for free of cost
TSPSC Junior Assistant & Typist 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
TSPSC Junior Assistant & Typist 2018 Notification – Check Here
TSPSC Junior Assistant / Stenographer 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Procedure to Download TSPSC Junior Assistant / Stenographer 2018 Syllabus & Exam pattern
Visit official website https://tspsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for TSPSC
Download TSPSC Junior Assistant / Stenographer 2018 Previous Papers & Model Papers