Union Bank Of India Specialist Officer (SO) Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous Year question Papers available here. Union Bank Of India Specialist Officer SO Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Union Bank Of India Specialist Officer SO selection Process, Union Bank Of India Specialist Officer SO Eligibility, Union Bank Of India Specialist Officer SO document verification and etc. Union Bank Of India Specialist Officer SO Syllabus for PDF get here. Union Bank Of India Specialist Officer SO Sample Papers, Union Bank Of India Specialist Officer SO Model Papers, Union Bank Of India Specialist Officer SO Old Examination Papers also soon at online.
Union Bank Of India Specialist Officer SO 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Hence, the candidates who are interested in Latest Bank Jobs those can utilize this excellent opportunity. As per process, candidates check the eligibility in the UBI SO Recruitment page and apply as per instruction is given in the notification. The applicants who are thinking to attend this UBI exam can download the UBI Specialist Officer Exam Syllabus 2019 from here. You all know that reading the exam Syllabus is necessary for performing the written test well. This is why the recruiting board Union Bank of India will select the candidates based on their performance in the written test.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|Union Bank Of India Specialist Officer SO 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Specialist Officer SO|
|Board of Organization||Union Bank Of India|
|No of Vacancy||181 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam pattern|
Union Bank Of India Specialist Officer SO 2019 Eligibility
A pass in 10th standard or its equivalent examination but the candidate should not
have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent. Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/ Union Territory (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/ Union Territory) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply.
His character should be „EXEMPLARY‟ at the time of valid discharge from Armed
Forces. The medical standards which the candidates must possess should be minimum SHAPE1 or AYE, whichever is applicable, at the time of valid discharge from the Armed
Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should
be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of
Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having
completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on
the Cut-off Date. Such certificates should be dated on or before the Cut-off Date.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Union Bank Of India Specialist Officer SO Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Union Bank Of India Specialist Officer SO 2019
Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Reasoning
- Direction Sense Test
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Eligibility Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Inserting the Missing Character
- Alphabet Test
- Mathematical Operations
- Series Completion
- Theme Detection
- Clocks & Calendars
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages
- Statement – Conclusions
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence
- Statement – Arguments
- Situation Reaction Test
Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Aptitude
- Problems on Trains
- Permutations and Combinations
- Simplification and Approximation
- Numbers and Ages
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Indices and Surds
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Simple Interest
- Problems on Numbers
- Compound Interest
- Volumes Profit and Loss
- Odd Man Out
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Races and Games
- Time and Distance
- Boats and Streams
- Pipes and Cisterns
Union Bank of India Specialist Officer English
- Error Correction
- Fill in the Blanks
- Sentence Rearrangement
- One phrase substitutions
- Shuffling of sentence elements
- Sentence construction
- Idioms & Phrases
- Unseen Passages
Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Electronics and Communication
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Control Systems and Process Control
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation
- Analog Electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation
- Signals, Systems, and Communications
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems
Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Computer Science
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Web Technologies
- Computer Networks
- Digital Logic
- Information Systems and Software Engineering etc
- Operating System
- Programming and Data Structures
- Computer Networks
Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Information Technology
- Data Communication and Networks
- Information and Network Security
- Relational Data Base Management System
- Computer Fundamentals and Programming
- Cyber Law in India
- Linux System Administration
- Operating System
Exam Pattern Union Bank Of India Specialist Officer SO 2019
|Exam Types||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
A Personal Interview of 50 marks shall be conducted to assess the academic & job knowledge, power of expression, clarity of thought, qualities of leadership, extracurricular activities, hobbies, general demeanor, behavior, communication skills, suitability for the post, etc. of the applicant. The minimum qualifying marks for the Personal Interview would be 25 marks (22.5 marks for Reserved Category applicants). The applicants not securing the minimum qualifying marks in the Personal Interview will be disqualified for selection.
Note: The applicant shall be required to qualify in each Test of the Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) as per cut-off marks, subject to minimum qualifying marks in the aggregate of 200 marks, both of which will be fixed by the Bank.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Union Bank Of India Specialist Officer SO 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
Union Bank Of India Specialist Officer SO 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
Union Bank Of India Specialist Officer SO 2019 Notification – Check Here
Union Bank Of India Specialist Officer SO 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Union Bank Of India Specialist Officer SO 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.unionbankofindia.co.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Union Bank Of India
Download Union Bank Of India Specialist Officer SO 2019 Interview Call Letter