Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 Download for Interview Call Letter available here. TN MRB Assistant Surgeon (General) Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Selection Process, TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Eligibility, TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Document verification, TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Notification and etc. Candidates can able download TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and for more details mentioned below the page.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon 2018 Hall Ticket / Admit Card Download
Applicants are required their name, application number and DOB details to download the admit card. Here we have provided latest updates about the Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Admit Card & Exam Date. The examination has conducted on the professional subject. The examination center is Chennai. Candidates who have enrolled their names can download this TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Hall Ticket 2018 immediately from official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in. To get the information read the complete article.
Download TN MRB Assistant Surgeon 2018 Admit Card:- Available Now
Eligibility or Qualification
Candidates should possess the following or its equivalent qualification awarded by a University or Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grants. The courses must have been approved by the Medical Council of India.
Written Examination Date: 09.12.2018
Must be a registered practitioner within the meaning of the Madras Medical Registration Act, 1914. Must have served as House Surgeon (CRRI) for a period of not less than twelve months. Candidates should have registered their name in the Tamil Nadu Medical Council on or before the date of this Notification.
|TN MRB Assistant Surgeon 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Surgeon|
|Board of Organization||Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board TN MRB|
|No of Vacancy||1884 Posts|
|Date of Exam||09 Dec 2018|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
mrb.tn.gov.in @ TN MRB Assistant Surgeon 2018 Selection Process
Selection will be made based on the marks obtained in the written examination, duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation of Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon 2018
Exam Pattern for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon 2018
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying marks (%)|
|Written examination in Optical Mark Reader (OMR) – sheet; Objective type single paper Exam for Assistant Surgeon (General)||2:30 Hours||100||30||35|
- The question paper in the subject “Medical Sciences” will be set in English only and will contain 200 objective type questions.
- There will be no negative mark for the wrong answer.
- The Questions will be in the standard of Under Graduate Level (For Syllabus Refer Annexure-9 of the Detailed Instructions).
- Candidates should appear for the examination at their own expenses and no TA/DA will be paid.
- Short-listed candidates will be called for verification of the original certificates as claimed in their on-line application form (as detailed in Annexure-3 of this Notification).
- There will be No Oral Test for the post.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon 2018 Hall Ticket Download
The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Board’s Website www.mrb.tn.gov.in for download. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post. Intimation regarding the availability of hall ticket for download will be sent to the registered email ID / SMS to the registered mobile number.
The candidates, applying for the examination should ensure that they ful fill all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission to the examination is purely provisional subject to satisfying of the eligibility conditions. Mere issue of Hall ticket to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been fully cleared by the Board.
CERTIFICATE OF PHYSICAL FITNESS: Candidates provisionally selected for appointment to the posts will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness after their selection in the form prescribed for “Executive Posts”. The Standard of vision prescribed for the posts is “Standard – III” or better.
CENTRE FOR EXAMINATION
Examination will be held at CHENNAI.
|Centre Name||Centre Code|
DENTITY VERIFICATION for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon 2018
Candidate is advised to go through the requirements of eligibility, age etc. and satisfy himself/ herself that he/ she is eligible before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who qualify for Viva-Voce. At the time of scrutiny, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and no further claim will be entertained in this regard. The High Court’s decision in this regard shall be final and binding.
The candidate must write his/ her name, date of birth, father’s name strictly as given in the Matriculation/ 10th Certificate, otherwise, his/ her candidature will summarily be rejected/ cancelled at the time of scrutiny of application forms/ Document verification at the time of Personality Test/ Viva-Voce or at any stage/ Level it comes into the notice of the High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Note: Shortlisted Candidates will be called for document verification/ counselling.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon 2018 Notification – Check Here
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download TN MRB Assistant Surgeon 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for TN MRB
Download TN MRB Assistant Surgeon 2018 Interview Call Letter