UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board UPPRPB Armed Police Constable Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Reserved Territorial Constable Interview Call Letter available here. UP Armed Police Constable Exam date & centre will be announced soon at online. UP Armed Police Constable Selection List, UP Armed Police Constable Selection Process, UP Armed Police Constable Eligibility, UP Armed Police Constable Document verification and for more details get following the page. UP Reserved Territorial Police Constable Physical Efficiency Physical Test, UP Armed Police Constable Medical Test and etc. Aspirants we are provide UP Armed Police Constable Syllabus and Exam Pattern mentioned below the page. UP Reserved Territorial Police Constable Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
UP Armed Police Constable 2019 Admit Card Download
Hence, look for the respective link below and click on the respective UP Police Admit Card link. Also, for more details check sections below. However, you will find a direct link to access UP Armed Police Constable Hall Ticket 2018 from here or from the official website. Moreover, keep the login fields like Enrollment Number, Date of Birth in advance to download UP Armed Police Constable Admit Card instantly. Keep Checking our page on a day to day basis for more accurate information concerning UP Armed Police Constable Admit Card. Later, Interested candidates can check the Official UP Police Official Website.
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
|UP Armed Police Constable 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Constable (Reserved Territorial Armed)|
|Board of Organization||UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board UPPRPB|
|No of Vacancy||18208 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
uppbpb.gov.in @ UP Armed Police Constable 2019 Qualification Details
Candidate Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam from any recognized board.
After downloading the admit card, the candidates must check that the details printed on the admit card are correct or not. If there is any error/ discrepancy in the detail printed on the UP Police Admit Card 2018, contact the UPPRPB Authorities immediately regarding this.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
UP Armed Police Constable 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for UP Armed Police Constable 2019
Exam Pattern for UP Armed Police Constable 2019
|S.No||Exam Type||Name of the Subjects||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Written Type||Genral Knowledge||100 Marks||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
The UP Armed Police Constable Exam is an Objective type Test.
The Exam Duration of UP Armed Police Constable exam is 90 Minutes.
Armed Police Constable Exam will consist of 100 questions for the General Knowledge & Mental ability subjects.
Total Marks for Exam is 100.
Each Question carries one mark.
There will be a Negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
Physical Standard Test
- Height: Not less than 165 cms.,
- Chest: 81-86 cms. with minimum expansion of 5cms
- Weight: Body Mass Index(BMI) – Should be 18.50 to 29.9 Kg./M2Minimum
- Height: Not less than 154 cms., Weight: 45 kgs Minimum.
- Physical Efficiency Test details
Related Examination Details
- UP Police Constable Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 | UPPRPB Civil Police Constable Exam Date
- UP Police Constable Result 2018, Written Exam Results, Physical Test
- UP Police Constable Answer Key 2018 | Uttar Pradesh Police Re Exam Answer Sheet
- Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Previous Old Question Papers | UP Police Model Papers
- UP Police Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | Uttar Pradesh Police Exam Previous Papers
- UP Police Constable Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | prpb.gov.in PET / PMT / PST Call Letter
Physical Test for UP Armed Police Constable 2018
The exam will be conducted by the police examination board of UP. Before enrolling, the candidates need to check their UP Armed Police Constable eligibility for the post of Constable of police, and then only they should enroll if they are fully fit within the UP Police eligibility criteria.
|S. No||Events||Events||1 Star (2 marks)||2 star (5 Marks)|
|1||Rope Climbing||Rope Climbing||5.0 Meters||6.0 Meters|
|2||Long Jump||Long Jump||3.80 Meters||4.50 Meters|
|High Jump||High Jump||1.20 Meters||1.40 Meters|
|3||Running 100 Meters||100 Meters||15.00 seconds||13.50 Meters|
|Running 400 Meters||400 Meters||80.00 Seconds||70.00 Meters|
|Un Reserved||168 cm||55 Kg||79 cm||84 cm||158 cm||47.5 kg|
|SC / ST||163 cm||50 Kg||76 cm||81 cm||153 cm||45 Kg|
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for UP Armed Police Constable 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
UP Armed Police Constable 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
UP Armed Police Constable 2019 Notification – Check Here
UP Armed Police Constable 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download UP Armed Police Constable 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website uppbpb.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UP Police
Download UP Armed Police Constable 2019 Interview Call Letter