National Health Mission NHM UP ANM & Staff Nurse Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Lab Technician, OT Technician Interview Call Letter available here. NHM UP ANM & Staff Nurse Exam date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Applied Candidates can able download NHM UP ANM & Staff Nurse, Lab Technician Selection process, NHM UP ANM & Staff Nurse, Lab Technician Eligibility, NHM UP ANM & Staff Nurse, Lab Technician Document verification, NHM UP ANM & Staff Nurse, Lab Technician notification and for more details get here,. Aspirants we are provide NHM UP ANM & Staff Nurse, Lab Technician Syllabus and Test Pattern get here. NHM UP ANM & Staff Nurse, Lab Technician Answer key, result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
NHM UP ANM & Staff Nurse 2019 Lab Technician Admit card / Hall Ticket
After screening / scrutinizing process all eligible candidates based on the To shall be invited for a written test examination. This article is acquainted with related information likewise Selection Criteria, Test Pattern of Nurse in the forthcoming modules. Stick to this page to know more in detail about Uttar Pradesh NHM Pharmacist Admit Card 2019. Tentative Date of Written Examination is 2019 (Tentative). More Details About the Exam City & Center Will be provided Shortly.
Download UP NHM ANM & Staff Nurse Admit Card 2018: Available NOW
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
|NHM UP ANM & Staff Nurse 2019 Lab Technician Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||ANM & Staff Nurse, Lab Technician|
|Board of Organization||National Health Mission NHM UP|
|No of Vacancy||10158 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
upnrhm.gov.in @ NHM UP ANM & Staff Nurse 2019 Lab Technician Eligibility
Staff Nurses (SNNSN) – B.Sc. (Nursing) OR Post Basic Nursing OR General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM), Should have Valid RNRM Number and Minimum 2 years of experience in Labour Room/SNCU/NBSU.
Staff Nurses (SNSN) – B.Sc. (Nursing) OR Post Basic Nursing OR General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM), Should have Valid RNRM Number and Minimum 7 years of experience in Labour Room/SNCU/NBSU.
Lab Technician – B.Sc. (MLT) Or 10+2 along with DMLT.
OT Technician – B Sc. (Operation Theater Technology) OR Diploma (Operation Theater Technology).
Method of Selection Process
The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for Trade Test. Those who qualify in the Trade Test will be invited for a competitive written examination. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the competitive written examination.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Try to improve your time duration
Time is also main key to get success in any examination means if any written examination there is 50 questions to solve and maximum time is 1 hour than candidates must be prepared to solve your question paper according given time. For this candidates should practice daily to solve old question papers or practice set of questions daily in your preparation.
NHM UP ANM & Staff Nurse 2019 Lab Technician Written Examination Details
Syllabus for NHM UP ANM & Staff Nurse 2019 Lab Technician
Exam Pattern for NHM UP ANM & Staff Nurse 2019 Lab Technician
|S.No.||Examination Type||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Knowledge||100||100||2 Hours|
The Qualifying Marks in Written Examination will be 45% for UR Category, 40% for OBC Category, 35% for SC & ST and 30% for PWD Category.
The Written Examination (Computer Based) shall be Objective Type Multiple Choice (to assess professional knowledge) of total 200 Marks.
The Syllabus & Scheme of Written Examination is Above.
The final selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in Paper – I (200 Marks) and Interview (50 Marks).
Admit card / Hall Ticket Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Related Examination Dovetails
- UP NHM ANM Answer Key 2019, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician Answer Sheet
- UP NHM Community Health Officer Result 2018 | CHO Cutoff & Merit List
- UP NHM Community Health Officer Answer Key 2018 | Uttar Pradesh NHM CHO Solved Paper
- UP NHM Community Health Officers Syllabus 2018 | upnrhm.gov.in CHO Exam Pattern & Previous Papers
- UP NHM Community Health Officers Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | UP NRHM CHO Call Letter2
- UP NHM Staff Nurse Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | upnrhm.gov.in Lab Technician Exam Date
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for NHM UP ANM & Staff Nurse 2019 Lab Technician
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
NHM UP ANM & Staff Nurse 2019 Lab Technician Recruitment – Check Here
NHM UP ANM & Staff Nurse 2019 Lab Technician Notification – Check Here
NHM UP ANM & Staff Nurse 2019 Lab Technician Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download NHM UP ANM & Staff Nurse 2019 Lab Technician Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website upnrhm.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UP NHM
Download NHM UP ANM & Staff Nurse 2019 Lab Technician Interview Call Letter