Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments TNHRCE Executive Officer Hall Ticket 2018 Download for TN EO Interview Call Letter available here. Tamil Nadu Executive Officer Selection process, TNHRCE Executive Officer Eligibility, TNHRCE Executive Officer Document verification and for more details get following the page. TNHRCE Executive Officer Grade III Exam Hall Ticket Download Procedure available here. TNHRCE Executive Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern also mentioned below the page. TNHRCE Executive Officer Answer Key, Result, cut off, Merit List and etc.
TNHRCE Executive Officer 2018 Tamil Nadu Grade III Hall Ticket
Furthermore, you can get TN Hindu Religious & Charitable Endowments Subordinate Service Hall Ticket 2018 from the direct links attached in the below sections. also, officials will release the TNPSC Executive Officer Grade III Admit Card 2018 through their portal @www.tnpsc.gov.in. furthermore, reach the official site for TNPSC Executive Officer Admit Card 2018 latest news. So far, there is no formal announcement from the higher authorities regarding TNPSC Executive Officer 2018 Admit Card Issue Date.
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Applicant’s appearance in the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory. An applicant who has not appeared in any one of the papers for the Written Examination or the Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures qualifying marks for selection.
- Written Examination
- Oral Test
- Document verification
|TNHRCE Executive Officer 2018 Tamil Nadu Grade III Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Executive Officer Grade III|
|Board of Organization||Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments TNHRCE|
|No of Vacancy||120 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.tnhrce.org @ TNHRCE Executive Officer 2018 Tamil Nadu Grade III Eligibility
A degree of any of the Universities recognized by the University Grants Commission.
The qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies viz., 10th + HSC or its equivalent + U.G. degree.
Applicants claiming equivalence of qualification to the prescribed qualification should upload and submit evidence for equivalence of qualification in the form of G.O. issued prior to the date of this notification when called for. The G.Os issued regarding equivalence of qualification after the date of this notification will not be accepted.
Hall Ticket Download: Hall Tickets for eligible applicants will be made available in the Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in for downloading by applicants. Hall Tickets will not be sent by post. Hence, applicants should watch TNPSC website before the scheduled date of examination.
Mobile Phones and other Articles Banned
Applicants are not allowed to bring cellular phones, calculators, watches and rings with inbuilt memory notes etc., or any other electronic devices and non electronic devices such as P&G Design Data Book, books, notes, hand bags and recording devices either as separate piece or part of something used by the applicant such as watch or ring etc., to the examination hall / room on the date of examination.
Conduct In Examination Hall: No applicant should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the examination hall or harass the staff employed by the Commission for the conduct of the examination.
TNHRCE Executive Officer 2018 Tamil Nadu Grade III Written Examination Details
Syllabus for TNHRCE Executive Officer 2018
- General Studies
- Aptitude & Mental Ability
- General Tamil/ English
- Hindu Religion
- Saivism and Vaishnavism
Exam Pattern for TNHRCE Executive Officer 2018
|Papers||The medium of Test||Name of Subjects||Total No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration of the Exam|
|Paper I||English||General Studies||75||300||3 Hours|
|Aptitude & Mental Ability||25|
|Tamil/ English||General Tamil/ English||100|
|Paper II||Tamil||Hindu Religion||200||300||3 Hours|
|Saivism and Vaishnavism|
The questions on General Studies will be set both in English and Tamil and the questions on General Tamil/ General English will be set in the respective languages.
Candidates have to answer the questions on an OMR answer sheet using Blue / Black Ball Point pen only. For this Purpose candidates should bring Blue / Black Ball Point pens along with them.
Marks obtained in Preliminary Written Test will have no relevance in the Final selection, which will be based on the marks obtained in Final Examination only.
Papers I and II referred above will include questions that are subjective and objective in nature. They have to answer the questions using blue / black pen.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for TNHRCE Executive Officer 2018 Tamil Nadu Grade III
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Related Examination Details
- TNPSC Group 2 Result 2018 | Group II Prelims Exam Results, Merit List
- TNPSC Executive Officer Previous Old Question Papers PDF Download
- TNPSC Executive Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | tnpsc.gov.in Grade 3 & 4 Previous Papers
- TNPSC Executive Officer Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 | upsssc.gov.in Grade III & IV Exam Date & Call Letter
- TNPSC Draughtsman Previous Old Question Papers PDF Download
- TNPSC Draughtsman Answer Key 2018 | Tamil Nadu Draughtsman Grade 3 Solutions
- TNPSC Draughtsman Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | tnpsc.gov.in Grade III Previous Papers
- TNPSC Draughtsman Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 | tnpsc.gov.in Grade III Exam Date
TNHRCE Executive Officer 2018 Tamil Nadu Grade III Recruitment – Check Here
TNHRCE Executive Officer 2018 Tamil Nadu Grade III Notification – Check Here
TNHRCE Executive Officer 2018 Tamil Nadu Grade III Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download TNHRCE Executive Officer 2018 Tamil Nadu Grade III Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website http://www.tnhrce.org/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for TNHRCE
Download TNHRCE Executive Officer 2018 Tamil Nadu Grade III Interview Call Letter