Commissioner & Director of School Education AP DSC School Assistants Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous year Question Papers available here. AP DSC School Assistants Exam date & centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for AP DSC School Assistants Selection Process, AP DSC School Assistants Eligibility, AP DSC School Assistants Documnet verification and etc. AP DSC School Assistants Syllabus and Test Pattern also get following the page. AP DSC School Assistants Sample Papers, AP DSC School Assistants Model Papers, AP DSC School Assistants Old Examination Papers, AP DSC School Assistants Previous Papers and etc. AP DSC School Assistants answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
AP DSC School Assistants 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
However, the list of Exam Dates for the AP DSC School Assistants Examination 2019 is given. Hence, this is the time all the aspirants need to speed up and cover all the AP DSC School Assistants Syllabus 2019 to clear the Examination. Let’s check the Complete and updated AP DSC School Assistants Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern details from the sections given below.
So candidates can use the provided Syllabus of AP DSC School Assistants and prepare for the exam. Aspirants can also get AP DSC School Assistants Test Pattern 2019 here. Therefore contenders can start effective exam preparation by using DSC AP Syllabus 2018 & AP DSC SA Test Pattern 2019 .
Download of Hall Tickets: 07-05-2019 Onwards
Conduct of Written test (CBT) (TET-cum-TRT-2019): 15-05-2019
Release of Initial Key: 16-05-2019
Receiving of objection on Initial Key: 16-05-2019 to 20-05-2019 (5 Days)
Release of final key: 23-05-2019 | Release of Merit list: 25-05-2019
Note: The Computer Based Test shall be conducted in all the districts. A candidate shall appear for the Computer Based Test in the district in which he/she seeks recruitment (or) in adjacent districts of neighbouring states.
|AP DSC School Assistants 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||School Assistants|
|Board of Organization||Commissioner & Director of School Education AP|
|No of Vacancy||602 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
schooledu.ap.gov.inc @ AP DSC School Assistants 2019 Eligibility Details
The standard of questions for Teacher Eligibility Test cum Teacher Recruitment Test (TETcumTRT) will be available in Information Bulletin from 25.02.2019. Candidates who submit false/fake information in online application form shall be liable for criminal prosecution besides rejection of the application or cancellation of selection, as the case may be.
Note: The candidates who have passed SSC Examination in the concerned medium of instruction or with the concerned Language as First Language are eligible to apply for the posts of SA (Special Education). The candidates who have passed the Intermediate / Degree Examination (Academic) in the concerned medium of instruction or with the Language concerned as a subject are also eligible to apply for the posts in that medium.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
AP DSC School Assistants 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for AP DSC School Assistants 2019
AP DSC Syllabus 2019 – General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- General Politics.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals.
AP DSC Exam Syllabus 2019 – Child Development and Pedagogy
- Development of Child.
- Understanding Learning.
- Pedagogical Concerns.
AP DSC Teacher Syllabus Pdf – English
- Parts of Speech.
- Types of Sentences.
- Articles and Prepositions.
- Degrees of Comparison.
- Direct Speech and Indirect Speech.
- Use of Phrases.
- Comprehension of a Prose Passage.
- Voice – Active and Passive Voice.
- English language – History, Nature, Importance, Principles of English as Second Language.
- Problems of Teaching / Learning English.
- Objectives of Teaching English.
- Development of Language Skills (Listening, Speaking, Reading & Writing – (LSRW), Communicative skills.
- Approaches, Methods, Techniques of teaching English
- The Teaching of Structures and Vocabulary items.
- Curriculum & Textbooks
- Teaching Learning Materials in English
- Lesson Planning
- Evaluation of the English language
AP DSC SGT Syllabus in Telugu medium – Environmental Studies
The AP DSC 2019 Secondary Grade Teacher Syllabus
- Science in Everyday life: Scientists – Science Institutes – Branches
- Living World: Classification of Plants and Animals; Plant & Animal life
- Human body – Health –Hygiene –Safety and First aid
- Agriculture and Animal Husbandry
- Our Environment
- Our Universe
- Natural Resources
- Natural Phenomena
- Mechanics, Kinematics and Dynamics:
- Modern World
- The action of Heat on Substances & Types of Chemical changes
- Laws of Chemical Combination
- Water and its Constituents
- Sulfur and its Compounds
- 0.Nitrogen and its Compounds
- Phosphorus and its Compounds
- Common Salt and its Constituents
AP DSC SA Syllabus – Mathematics
- Number System (Elementary Number Theory).
- Simple Equations.
- Data Handling and Statistics.
- Aims, values and instructional objectives of teaching Mathematics
- Meaning, Nature, and Definitions of Mathematics
- Instructional Material, TLM and Resource Utilization in Mathematics
- Evaluation, tools of evaluation and Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation
- Methods of Teaching & Remedial measures in Mathematics
- Curriculum, Text Book & Instructional Planning
- Child-Centered and Activity-Based Approaches in Teaching Mathematics
- Correlation with other school subjects and daily life.
AP DSC 2019 TET CUM TRT Syllabus – PET Exam – Physical Education
- Principles, Philosophy & History of Physical Education.
- Organization and Administration of Physical Education.
- Psychology, Materials, and Methods of Physical Education.
- Anatomy and Physiology and Kinesiology.
- Health Education, Safety Education, and Physiology of Exercise.
- Physiology of Exercise.
- Officiating and Coaching of Physical Education
Exam Pattern AP DSC School Assistants 2019
|S.No.||Paper||Name of Concept||Maximum Marks|
|1.||I||Current Affairs & General Knowledge||10|
|2.||II||Pedagogy and Child Development||30|
|3.||III||Language 1 English||70|
|4.||IV||(Telugu/Urdu/Hindi/Tamil/Kannada/Oriya/Sanskrit) Optional Language 2 Content and Methodology||30|
|5.||V||Science or Mathematics or Social Studies||60|
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Try to improve your time duration– Time is also main key to get success in any examination means if any written examination there is 50 questions to solve and maximum time is 1 hour than candidates must be prepared to solve your question paper according given time. For this candidates should practice daily to solve old question papers or practice set of questions daily in your preparation.
Revision- Candidates should revision their all subjects in routine on daily basis preparation .Revision must be regularly of your all key words /formulas/chapters/concepts of every topics during the entire preparation of written examination.
Self prepared Notes- Candidates should make self written notes to all related subjects with this your confidence will be more strong while appearing in written examination.
Expert Supervision- Candidates can advice or supervision of experts while preparing of written examination and for our point of view it is very handy for all job seekers.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for AP DSC School Assistants 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
AP DSC School Assistants 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
AP DSC School Assistants 2019 Notification – Check Here
AP DSC School Assistants 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download AP DSC School Assistants 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website schooledu.ap.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for APDSC
Download AP DSC School Assistants 2019 Previous Question Papers