Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL TG 2 Syllabus & Exam pattern 2019 Technician Grade 2 for pdf in Accountant, Assistant Accountant Exam date & Exam centre mentioned below. UPPCL Technician Grade II & Assistant Accountant selection process, UPPCL Technician Grade II & Assistant Accountant Eligibility, UPPCL Technician Grade II & Assistant Accountant Previous Question papers, UPPCL TG 2 and Technician Grade II & Assistant Accountant Old Examination papers, UPPCL Technician Grade 2 & Assistant Accountant Sample Papers or Model Papers, UPPCL Technician Grade 2 & Assistant Accountant Recruitment Details, UPPCL Technician Grade II & Assistant Accountant Examination Details also provide our page.
Official Notification – Check Here
UPPCL Technician Grade 2 2019 TG 2 & Assistant Accountant Recruitment Details
The standard of Competition level is raising with the time period as we are going onwards and time passing away rapidly. So candidate should know that what should they have to prepare for their performance in examination. Candidates who are going to face this exam and are ignoramus about the scheme and syllabus. Now, here we are providing recommended latest exam pattern and UPPCL Technician Grade II & Assistant Accountant Syllabus.
Exam Date: 24 & 25 January 2019
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has Recently announce about the Recruitment of 2842 Technician (Grade II), Accountant & Assistant Accountant Posts. Many Interested & Eligible Candidates Filled there Online Application Form For these Posts. The Process of Submitting Online Application is Conducted from 21.02.2018. More Details About Recruitment is Provided Below.
UPPCL Technician Grade 2 2018 TG 2 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
All those aspirants who applied for the above posts can download the admit card when it is available on uppcl.org. To download the UPPCL Technician Grade II & Assistant Accountant Call Letter 2019 one has to first log on to the official portal i.e. uppcl.org. You will be able to find the link of download UPPCL Office Assistant Admit Card 2018, UPPCL Technician Grade II & Assistant Accountant Syllabus 2019 and so on for other posts when available. Here we have provided some steps to download UPPCL Technician Grade II & Assistant Accountant 2018.
UPPCL Technician Grade 2 2019 TG 2 & Assistant Accountant Recruitment Details
Name of Examination – Technician Grade 2 and Accountant, Assistant Accountant
Board of Organization – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL
No of Vacancies – 2842 Posts
Category – Syllabus & Exam pattern
Date of Examination – Update Soon
Official website – http://www.uppcl.org/en
www.uppcl.org @ UPPCL Technician Grade 2 2019 TG 2 Qualification Details
Candidates must be passed 10th class from science and Mathematics subject from recognized board or institute. Candidates have a certificate in electrician trade through state industrial certificate or VPPUP. Certificate in CCC Through DOEACC Society.
However, the Power Corporation has provided expected durations for the exam and admit card release. For now, candidates may check the expected dates and as soon as the actual dates will be announced, we will update it in the table below.
UPPCL Technician Grade 2 2019 TG 2 & Assistant Accountant Selection Method
UPPCL Technician Grade 2 2019 TG 2 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for UPPCL Technician Grade 2 2019 Accountant, Assistant Accountant
- General Awareness
- General Knowledge
- General Aptitude
- Intelligence Ability
Computer Knowledge: Basic of Computers, Generations of computer, Input & Output Device, Hardware & Software, Shortcuts & Basic knowledge MS word, MS Excel, MS power point, Memory Orientation, Internet, LAN, WAN, Modem, Computer Abbreviations, Modern day Technology.
General Knowledge: History, Geography and Socio-Economic development of India. Knowledge of current events of National and International importance and such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. Paper will also include questions on Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography, Polity of India.
Reasoning Ability: Questions will be asked from analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning.
General Hindi: Standard of questions will be metric education. Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Result 2019 UP TG2 Cut Off & Merit List
UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Answer Key 2019 UP TG2 Answer Sheet
TECHNICAL SUBJECTS SYLLABUS
Technical Subject (Electrician):
- Various safety measures involved in the Industry. Elementary first Aid. Concept of Standard.
- Identification of Trade-Hand tools-Specifications.
- Fundamental of electricity. Electron theory-free electron . Fundamental terms, definitions, units & effects of electric current.
- Solders, flux and soldering technique. Resistors types of resistors & properties of resistors.
- Explanation, Definition and properties of conductors, insulators and semi-conductors. Voltage grading of different types of Insulators, Temp. Rise permissible. Types of wires & cables standard wire gauge Specification of wires & Cables-insulation & voltage grades-Low , medium & high voltage Precautions in using various types of cable.
- Ohm’s Law -Simple electrical circuits and problems.
- Resistors -Law of Resistance. Series and parallel circuits.
- Kirchhoff’s Laws and applications. Wheatstone bridge principle and its applications.
- Common Electrical Accessories, their specifications-Explanation of switches lamp holders, plugs and sockets. Developments of domestic ckts, Alarm & switches, lamp, fan with individual switches, Two way switch.
- Chemical effect of electric current-Principle of electrolysis. Faraday’s Law of electrolysis. Basic principles of Electro-plating and Electro chemical equivalents. Explanation of Anodes and cathodes. Lead acid cell-description, methods of charging-Precautions to be taken & testing equipment, Ni-cadmium & Lithium cell, Cathodic protection. Electroplating, Anodising.
Technical Subject (Fitter) :
Importance of softy and general precaution observed in the institute and in the section. Importance of the trade in the development of industrial economy of the county .What is the related instructions subject to the taught parchment to made . Recreational, medical facilities and other extra curricular activities of the institute.(All necessary guidance to be provided to the new comers to become familiar with the working of Industrial Training Institute System included stores procedures.
Safety accident prevention linear measurements its units dividers, calipers, hermaphrodite, calipers, hermaphrodite, center punch, dot punch dot punch, their description and uses of different types of hammers, description, use and care of ‘v’ Blocks, marking off table.
Surface plate and auxiliary marking equipment, ‘v’ block, angle plates, parallel block, description types and uses, workshop surface plate their uses accuracy, care and maintenance.
Physical properties of engineering metal: color, weight, structure, conductivity, magnetic, fusibility specific gravity, fusibility specific gravity. Mechanical properties: ductility, malleability hardness, brittleness, toughness, tenacity, elasticity.
Safety precaution to be observed in a sheet metal work-shop sheet and size. Commercial sizes and various types of metal sheets coated sheets and their uses as per ISI specifications.
Marking and measuring tools, Wing compass, Prick punch, tin man’s square tools, snips, types and uses. Tin man’s hammers and mallets type- sheet metal tools, stakes- bench types , parts their uses. Solderingiron, types, specifications, uses. Trammel, description, parts, uses. Hand grooves specifications and uses.
Technical Subject (Instrument):
Basic hand tools, types, classification use & metal cutting fundamentals.
Measurement & measuring instruments, Marking tools, Fasteners & Fastening devices.
Precision Measuring Instruments, gauge blocks, sine bar, dial indicators.
Element & types of screw threads used in instruments, Calculation of drill size for tapping.
Types of tubes used for instrumentation. Tube cutter, Flaring tools, swedging tools, equipment’s & fixture required for pipe bending, straightening, thread cutting, method of installation.
Electrical components conductor, semiconductor & insulators. Standard wiregauge (SWG). Introduction of electricity-static electricity. Current, voltage, P.D, E.M.F, resistance. Electrical circuit-D.C &A.C circuit differences. Importance of grounding
Exam pattern for UPPCL Technician Grade 2 2019 TG 2
|Part-2||(i) General Hindi
(ii) General Studies & Reasoning Ability
(iii) Technical Knowledge
The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
There will be two parts in written test. Each question will carry 01 mark.
There will be negative marking of 1/4 marks in both parts.
Part-1 will carry 50 questions based on syllabus of “CCC” from DOEACC.
Candidates must obtain minimum 50% marks in Part-1 to qualify. Marks of Part-1 will be not be added in merit list.
The standard of Competition level is raising with the time period as we are going onwards and time passing away rapidly. So candidate should knows that what should they have to prepare for their performance in examination. Candidates who are going to face this exam and are ignoramus about the scheme and syllabus. Now, here we are providing recommended latest exam pattern and UPPCL Technician Syllabus.
- Download UPPCL Grade II Technician Syllabus 2016 Pdf
- Download UPPCL Technician Previous Papers Pdf
- UP PCL Technician Previous Papers – General Awareness
- UP Power Corporation Technician Model Papers – Reasoning
- Download Uttar Pradesh PCL Old Question Papers Pdf – Hindi
- Last 5 Years UPPCL Technician Solved Papers – Electrical Engineer
- UPPCL Gr II Exam Old Papers – English
- Uttar Pradesh Technician Model Papers – Reasoning
- www.uppcl.org Technician Grade II Sample Papers of Hindi
- Power Corporation of UP Exam Question Papers of Mathematical Ability
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
Document verification (UPPCL Technician Grade 2) 2019 TG 2, Assistant Accountant
The applicants must bring the Original Photo Identity at the time of the interview such as the PAN Card or Driving License (with the photograph)/ Passport/ Voter ID/UID Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo identity Proof issued by Gazetted Officer or People’s representative (on the official letterhead) / Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/ Employee ID.
- College ID.
- PAN Card.
- Driving license.
- Employee ID.
- Voter ID.
- Aadhar Card.
- Bank Passbook.
- Any other identity proofs issued by the Gazetted Officer.
UPPCL Technician Grade 2 & Accountant, Assistant Accountant 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
UPPCL Technician Grade 2 2018 TG 2 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
UPPCL Technician Grade 2 2018 TG 2 2019 Official Notification – Check Here
UPPCL Technician Grade 2 2018 TG 2 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download UPPCL Technician Grade 2 2019 TG 2 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website http://www.uppcl.org
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UPPCL
Download UPPCL Technician Grade 2 2019 TG 2 Previous question papers & Old Papers