Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC Assistant Registrar Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download for PDF in Previous Question Papers available here. UPPSC Assistant Registrar Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants we are provide UPPSC Assistant Registrar Selection process, UPPSC Assistant Registrar Eligibility, UPPSC Assistant Registrar Document verification and for more information mentioned below. UPPSC Assistant Registrar Sample Papers, UPPSC Assistant Registrar model papers, UPPSC Assistant Registrar Previous Papers, UPPSC Assistant Registrar Old Examination Papers and for more details get following the page. UPPSC Assistant Registrar Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
UPPSC Assistant Registrar 2018 Syllabus for PDF Download
For the UPPSC preparation of the applicants, we are providing the complete details of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Assistant Registrar Syllabus 2018. This mains exam is the second stage of written exam. That respective mains admit card is released only the prelims filtered candidates. The UPPSC Assistant Registrar has proclaimed an Employment Notification in recent days. However, candidates can get Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Assistant Registrar exam Syllabus 2018 @www.uppsc.up.ac.in.
Only such candidates will be called for interview who are declared successful on the basis of Result of said Written Examination. The selection will be made on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in written examination and interview.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|UPPSC Assistant Registrar 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Registrar|
|Board of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC|
|No of Vacancy||21 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
uppsc.up.nic.in @ UPPSC Assistant Registrar 2018 Eligibility
The candidates must possess the degree of Graduation from any recognized University or Equivalent qualification by the last date for receipt of application form. Good knowledge of Hindi is essential. The candidates must possess the working experience of minimum 07 years in any Govt. office or office of University with which the knowledge of Hindi and English drafting and Accounts Rules are essential.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
The Commission reserves the right of cancelling the candidature of any candidate found indulging in any malpractice i.e. copying in examination hall or indiscipline, misbehaviour or canvassing for his/her candidature. On violation of these instructions, the candidates may be debarred from this examination as well as future examinations and selections. In this regard the decision of the Commission shall be final.
UPPSC Assistant Registrar 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for UPPSC Assistant Registrar 2018
University & Education Administration
UPPSC Asst Registrar Syllabus 2018
- Applied Thermodynamics.
- Heat Transfer.
- Machine Design & Vibration.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Material Science.
- Theory of Machines.
- Dynamics of Machinery.
- Production Process.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Balancing of Reciprocating Masses.
- Internal Combustion Engines.
- Measurement & Metrology.
- Finite Element Analysis.
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- Manufacturing Planning & Control.
- Industrial Engineering & Enterprise Resources Planning.
Uttar Pradesh PSC Asst Registrar Syllabus 2018 for Electronics
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Digital Electronics.
- Analog Electronics.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
PSC Uttar Pradesh Exam Syllabus 2018
- Organic chemistry
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- The s – block elements.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Surface chemistry.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Atomic structure.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Solid state.
- States of matter: gasses and liquids.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o.
- P-block elements.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
Uttar Pradesh PSC Assistant Registrar Syllabus 2018 for General English
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Passage Completion.
- SubjectVerb Agreement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Word Formation.
- Sentence Completion.
- Theme detection.
UPPSC Asst Registrar Syllabus 2018 for Aptitude
- Algebraic Expressions.
- Square & Square Root.
- Cube & Cube Root.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Plane figures.
- Area of Plane Figures.
- Lines and Angles.
- Surface Area and Volume.
- Place of Mathematics in Curriculum.
- The language of Mathematics.
- Nature of Mathematics/Logical thinking.
- Community Mathematics.
- Remedial Teaching.
- Problems of Teaching.
Exam Pattern for UPPSC Assistant Registrar 2018
|S.No||Exam Type||Subject Name||Total Marks||Duration of the Test|
|1||Written Test||General Studies & Current Affairs||150||2 Hours|
|2||University & Education Administration||300||2 Hours|
The written test will be of objective type.
Written Test will be in English and Hindi Both Language.
Candidates who qualify written exam will be called up for Physical Fitness Test.
No Negative Marking for Wrong Answer.
Previous Year Question Papers & Model Papers
Uttar Pradesh PSC Assistant Register Old Question Papers
UPPSC Assistant Registrar Exam Solved Question Papers
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Asst Registrar Exam Model Papers
UPPSC Assistant Registrar Last five Year Question Papers
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Asst Register Sample Question Papers
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Candidates selected for appointment will have to undergo Medical Examination as required under the Rules. 3 times candidates shall be called for interview on the basis of written examination. It is essential for the candidates to appear in the interview as the place of candidates will depend on aggregate of marks obtained in written examination and interview.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for UPPSC Assistant Registrar 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
UPPSC Assistant Registrar 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
UPPSC Assistant Registrar 2018 Notification – Check Here
UPPSC Assistant Registrar 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download UPPSC Assistant Registrar 2018 Syllabus & Exam pattern
Visit official Website uppsc.up.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for WBPSC
Download UPPSC Assistant Registrar 2018 Previous Question Papers