UPSC Assistant Geologist Previous Old Question Papers: UPSC Assistant Geologist Previous Year Question Papers, UPSC AO Previous Papers, UPSC Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor Previous Question Papers & UPSC Drug Inspector Previous Papers are available here. Download UPSC Assistant Geologist Question Papers & UPSC Assistant Geologist Model Papers at pdf, using the UPSC Assistant Geologist Old Papers & UPSC Administrative Officer Old Papers, all the applicants can start their efficient preparation. Candidates can take a practice exam with the help of UPSC Assistant Geologist Exam Papers and UPSC AO Exam Papers. The UPSC Drug Inspector Model Question Papers and UPSC Geologist & AO Old Papers are the most useful tool for increase the one more step preparation. use the given links to collect the UPSC Specialist Grade III Old Papers.
UPSC Assistant Geologist Previous Old Question Papers
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has organized the Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Plastic Surgery), Assistant Professor (Fire/ Civil Engineering), Assistant (Geologist), Administrative Officer, Assistant Director Grade-I (Technical), Drugs Inspector, Legal Advisor-cum-Standing Counsel, Head, Principal, Training & Placement Officer, Workshop Superintendent, and Assistant Public Prosecutor post to fill 120 vacancies. all the applicants are preparation for written exam on 16.12.2018. Already applied candidates have started their preparation with the official prescribed exam pattern and syllabus. We are suggesting to every candidate to use the Previous Papers, Model Papers, Sample Papers, Old Papers, Exam Papers, Practice Papers for efficient preparation. Candidates are don’t worry to collect the UPSC Assistant Geologist Previous Year Question Papers. In below page, we have enlisted the UPSC AO Model Question Papers. Along with UPSC Specialist Previous Paper, check Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Selection Process. keep visiting our page www.exams.careerspages.com to check UPSC Assistant Geologist Recruitment latest details based on the official announcement.
Overview of the UPSC Assistant Geologist Previous Old Question Papers
|Exam Name||Online Exam|
|Exam Organizer||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Plastic Surgery), Assistant Professor (Fire/ Civil Engineering), Assistant (Geologist), Administrative Officer, Assistant Director Grade-I (Technical), Drugs Inspector, Legal Advisor-cum-Standing Counsel, Head, Principal, Training & Placement Officer, Workshop Superintendent, and Assistant Public Prosecutor|
|No of Vacancies||120|
|Page Details||Previous Old Question Papers|
UPSC Assistant Geologist Previous Old Question Papers | UPSC Assistant AO Old Papers | UPSC Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor Question Papers
Here candidates can download the UPSC Assistant Geologist old/model question papers for taking a practice test. Everyone can download by just clicking the given link to open a PDF file and download. Using model papers take a mock test by own to obtain an estimate marks and performance of the sample test before the official exam commencement. Get more details by utilizing the below article fully. Find the estimate marks and performance of the sample exam. Using the marks, candidates can get alerted to improve the performance. Find the mistaken marks and have a chance to rectify with the solutions for avoiding confusion at the time of official exam commencement.
UPSC Geologist Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download
Syllabus for UPSC Assistant Geologist 2019 Administrative Officer
- General English
- Geo physicist
www.upsc.gov.in Syllabus 2018 – General English
- Candidates should write a short essay.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Error Correction.
- Theme detection.
- Word Formation.
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Sentence Completion.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
UPSC Geologist Syllabus 2018- Geology I
- Geomorphology and Remote Sensing.
- Applied Geomorphology.
- Electromagnetic radiation.
- Structural Geology.
- Proterozoic stratigraphy.
- Zones: Brittle and ductile shear zones.
- Gravity anomalies at mid-ocean ridges.
- Concepts of Magnetostratigraphy.
Union Public Service Commission Syllabus 2018 – Geology II
- Mineralogy and Geochemistry & Isotope Geology.
- Principles of optical mineralogy.
- The external symmetry of crystals.
- Introduction to mineralogy.
- Accessory minerals.
- Geochronology and age of the Earth.
- Igneous Petrology.
- Origin of magmas.
- Magmatic evolution and differentiation.
- Magmatism and tectonics.
- Intermediate rocks.
- Petrogenetic provinces.
- Metamorphic Petrology & Processes.
- Concepts and Theory.
- Effects of Metamorphism.
- Metamorphism in space and time.
- Environmental Geology and Natural Hazards.
- Air sampling techniques.
- Fundamental concepts of Environmental Geology.
UPSC Exam Syllabus 2018 – Geology III
- Indian mineral deposits and mineral economics.
- Ore genesis and Geophysics.
- Mineral exploration.
- Geology of fuels.
- Engineering Geology.
- Coastal geotechniques.
- Mineralogy and geochemistry of radioactive minerals.
- Maceral analysis of coal.
- Characters of source and reservoir rocks.
- Principles of mineral prospecting and exploration.
- Ore deposits and ore minerals.
- Occurrence and distribution in India of metalliferous deposits.
Syllabus for UPSC – Geophysics I
- Solid Earth Geophysics.
- Earthquake and Engineering Seismology.
- Mathematical methods in Geophysics.
- Geophysical Inversion.
- Global optimization techniques.
- Fundamental concepts of inverse theory.
- Mathematical Methods of Physics.
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Physics.
- Introductory Atmospheric and Space Physics.
UPSC Recruitment Syllabus 2018 – Geophysics II
- Geophysical Potential Fields (Gravity and Magnetic).
- Electrical and Electromagnetic methods.
- Seismic Prospecting.
- Borehole Geophysics (Principles of Well logging).
- Atomic and Molecular Physics and Properties and Characterization of materials.
- Nuclear and Particle Physics.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Classical Mechanics.
- Electrostatics, Magnetostatics.
- Crystalline and amorphous structure of matter.
- Airborne EM systems.
- Principles of Gravity and Magnetic instruments.
Union PSC Geoscientist Exam Syllabus 2018 – Geophysics III
- Radiometric Exploration / Airborne Geophysical surveys for Geological Mapping.
- Marine Geophysics.
- Geophysical Signal Processing.
- Remote Sensing and GIS Applications.
- Solid State Physics.
- Crystalline and Amorphous structure of matter.
- Laser systems.
- Laser Cavity Modes.
- Electronics & Devices.
- Semiconductor devices.
- Digital electronics, Radar Systems, Satellite Communication.
- Quantum Mechanics.
- Digital Circuits, Number Systems and codes.
UPSC Geologist Syllabus 2018 – Chemistry I
- Chemical Periodicity.
- Chemical Bonding and structure.
- Chemistry of coordination compounds.
- Acid-Base Reactions.
- Precipitation and Redox Reactions.
- Organometallic compounds.
- Nuclear chemistry.
- s-Block Elements.
- p-Block Elements.
- Chemistry of d- and f- block elements.
Syllabus of UPSC Geoscientist – Chemistry II
- Kinetic theory and the gaseous state.
- Collision of gas molecules, Real gases.
- Liquid state.
- Application of Second Law of thermodynamics.
- Thermodynamics and Equilibrium.
- Acids-bases and solvents.
- Solutions of non-electrolytes.
- Chemical kinetics and catalysis.
- Adsorption and Surface Chemistry.
- Quantum Chemistry.
- Basic Principles and application of spectroscopy.
- UV Spectra.
- PMR Spectra.
UPSC Junior Hydrogeology Syllabus 2018 – Chemistry III
- Analytical Chemistry.
- Theoretical basis of Quantitative inorganic analysis.
- Gravimetric Analysis.
- Sampling and treatment of samples for chemical analysis.
- Volumetric Analysis.
- Acid base titrations.
- Redox Titrations.
- Complexometric titrations.
- Chromatographic methods of analysis.
- UV-Visible Spectroscopy.
- Flame photometry and Atomic absorption spectrometry.
- X-ray methods of Analysis.
- Inductively coupled plasma spectroscopy.
- Analysis of Minerals, Ores and Alloys.
- Analysis of petroleum and petroleum products.
- Basic organic chemistry.
- Organometallic compounds.
- Bonding and physical properties.
- Aldol and related reactions.
- Mechanism of some name reactions.
- Electrocyclic reactions.
- Organic Reaction Mechanisms.
- Organic Spectroscopy.
यूपीएससी भूविज्ञानी पाठ्यक्रम 2018 – Hydrogeology
- Origin, occurrence and distribution of water.
- Groundwater Hydraulics.
- Groundwater Exploration and Water Well Construction.
- Geologic and hydrogeologic methods of exploration.
- Groundwater Quality.
- Physical and chemical properties of water.
- Groundwater Management.
Exam Pattern for UPSC Assistant Geologist 2019 Administrative Officer
|S. No||Paper||Subject Name||Total No. of Marks||Exam Period|
|1.||I||General English||100||3 Hrs|
|2.||II||Geology I||200||3 Hrs|
|3.||III||Geology II||200||3 Hrs|
UPSC Assistant Geologist Selection Process
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification