Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 download Pravidhik Sahayak Call letter mentioned below the page. upsssc.gov.in Technical Assistant (Agriculture) Exam date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Applied Candidates are you searching for UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Exam Admit Card released soon at online. Uttar Pradesh SSSC Pravidhik Sahayak Admit Card 2018 announced our page at below. UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Selection process, UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Eligibility, UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Document verification, UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Written Test Pattern also get following the page.
UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018
If you had submitted an application form for any of the UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Recruitment then you could download UPSSSC Call Letter 2018. Candidates who had applied for the UPSSSC Combined Agriculture Technical Assistant examination now they are in search of UPSSSC Combined Agriculture Technical Assistant Admit Card 2018. This page Contains full information about UPSSSC Combined Agriculture Technical Assistant Admit Card.
Exam Date : 19.02.2019
In the event that you have qualified then you can download UPSSSC admit card for next stage of examination (if any) / interview. Enter registration number or roll number as well as the date of birth to download admit card of UPSSSC Recruitment. Go through UPSSSC Call Letter instructions for the day of the exam.
UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Admit Card 2018: Available NOW
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant 2018 Summary|
|Name of Exam||Agriculture Technical Assistant|
|Board of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission UPSSSC|
|No of Vacancy||2000 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.upsssc.gov.in @ UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant 2018 Eligibility Details
Bachelor of Agriculture (B.Sc. Agriculture). Candidates Should Check the Details on the Advertisement.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate is advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
- Written Examination
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant 2018 Pravidhik Sahayak Written Examination Details
Syllabus for UPSSSC Technical Assistant (Agriculture) 2018
Exam Pattern for UPSSSC Technical Assistant (Agriculture) 2018
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|1.||General Intelligence Test (सामान्य बुद्धि परीक्षण)||50||100|
|2.||General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान)||50||100|
|3.||General Science & Arithmetic (सामान्य विज्ञान एवं अंकगणित)||50||100|
|4.||General Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी)||50||100|
|Total||200 Questions||400 Marks|
- Candidates are advised to prepare well for the written / online selection according to the official notice the exam will contain Examination as Objective type of multiple-choice based questions in order of Paper 1 and Paper, 2 competitive examinations will come relevant to the subjects which are mentioned in the advertisement.
- There is two stages of selection mode likely for Examination will consist Objective Type of Multiple choice based questions. Those who all qualified from the Preliminary Exam they shall eligible for appearing the main written
- The written test contains Professional based subjects obtained the objective type of multiple choice based questions will carrying 100 questions in the paper of 100 marks.
- In a preliminary test, the written test will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). Each wrong answers will be deducted negative marking by 1/3 of wrong answers.
- We are strongly recommended to all the applied candidates are required to refer official advertisement to confirm the subjects are contained once before preparing the examination.
About Examination Board: The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is the state organization authorized to conduct the various examination for appointments candidates to the various posts in state. UPSSSC conducts various exams in the Uttar Pradesh. UPSSSC constituted under the provision of the U.P. Subordinate Services Selection Commission Act 2014.
The UPSSSC came into existence in November, 1988 as UPSSS board with its headquarters at Lucknow. In 1990 it was converted into Commission. UPSSSC is headed by its one chair person, who get advised from other eight members who work under the chair person. Official sources here said that with the instruction of Hon’ble CM Yogi Adityanath, Chief Secretary Rajeev Kumar appointed members of UPSSSC, including Hriday Narayan Rao, Dr Seema Rani, Dr Omkar Prasad Mishra, Arun Kumar Sinha and Dr Ashok Kumar Agarwal.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested, viz.: i) Copy of downloaded Registration Slip of on-line application form. ii) Copy of downloaded Admit Card. iii) Certificate showing the Date of Birth. iv) Caste certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC category issued by the competent authority. v) Disability Certificate, if applied under PWD category. vi) ‘No Objection Certificate’ if in regular employment. vii) Experience certificate, if any.
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Related Examination Details for UPSSSC 2018 Recruitment
- UP Nagar Nigam Safai Karmi Syllabus 2018 – upsssc.gov.in JE & Clerk Exam Pattern
- UP Nagar Nigam Junior Engineer & Clerk Admit Card 2018 – upsssc.gov.in Group C Exam Date
- UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari Result 2018, Cutoff, Merit List
- UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari Answer Key 2018 @ upsssc.gov.in
- UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari Syllabus 2018 | Download UPSSSC VDO Exam Pattern
- UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | UP VDO Exam Date & Call Letter
- UPSSSC VDO Result 2018, Cutoff, Merit List, Final Result – Village Development Officer
UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant 2018 Notification – Check Here
UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website www.upsssc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UPSSSC
Download UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant 2018 Interview Call Letter