Rajya Krishi Utpadan Mandi Parishad UPSSSC Amin Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Mandi Inspector Amin/ Auctioneer, Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Market Supervisor Grade II, Account Clerk Previous Year question Papers available here. UPSSSC Amin & Account Clerk Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates, can able download UPSSSC Amin & Account Clerk Syllabus for PDF Download here. UPSSSC Amin & Account Clerk Selection Process, UPSSSC Amin & Account Clerk Eligibility, UPSSSC Amin & Account Clerk Document verification and also mentioned below the page. UPSSSC Amin & Account Clerk Sample Papers, UPSSSC Amin & Account Clerk model papers, Old Examination Papers, Previous Papers and etc.
UPSSSC Amin 2019 Account Clerk & Stenographer Syllabus for PDF
The UPSSSC Amin & Account Clerk does all the required procedures for recruitment of skilled and talented candidates into various posts. UPSSSC Amin & Account Clerk selects qualified candidates into state civil services. The UPSSSC also does works for the development of the country along with welfare of citizens of UP. Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the exams conducted by UPSSSC. Already applied candidates have started their preparation with the official prescribed exam pattern and syllabus. We are suggesting to every candidate to use the Previous Papers, Model Papers, Sample Papers, Old Papers, Exam Papers, Practice Papers for efficient preparation.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability. Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
|UPSSSC Amin 2019 Account Clerk & Stenographer Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Mandi Inspector Amin/ Auctioneer, Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Market Supervisor Grade II, Account Clerk|
|Board of Organization||Rajya Krishi Utpadan Mandi Parishad UPSSSC|
|No of Vacancy||284 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for Trade Test. Those who qualify in the Trade Test will be invited for a competitive written examination. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the competitive written examination.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Mandi Inspector Amin/ Auctioneer – Bachelor Degree in Any Stream.
Junior Assistant (Samanya Chayan) – Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Hindi Typing 25 WPM and Knowledge of Computer.
Stenographer – Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Hindi Stenographer 80 WPM Speed and Hindi typing 30 WPM.
Market Supervisor Grade II – Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks (For SC/ ST/ OBC 45% marks required.)
Account Clerk – Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
UPSSSC Amin 2019 Account Clerk & Stenographer Written Examination Details
Syllabus for UPSSSC Amin 2019 Account Clerk & Stenographer
- Current Events – National & International.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Indian History.
- UP Culture & Heritage.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian Economy.
- IT & Space etc.
- Profit and Loss.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time & Work.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Time & Distance.
- Boats & Streams.
- Data Interpretation etc.
- Space visualization.
- Visual memory.
- Decision making.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arithmetical number series.
- Relationship concepts.
- Verbal and figure classification etc.
Exam Pattern for UPSSSC Amin 2019 Account Clerk & Stenographer
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be of 50 Question With 100 Marks.
- The Time Duration For the Exam Will be 02 Hours.
- The exam is of Objective i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is of 2 Hours.
- The exam consists of 300 Marks.
Previous Year Question Papers & Model Papers
Download UPSSSC Amin Previous Years Papers
UPSSSC Amin Past Question Papers
Check UPSSSC Amin Exam Papers PDF
Last Year Question Papers of UPSSSC Amin Exam
Get UPSSSC Amin Model Question Papers
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Previous Question Papers / JE Model Papers PDF
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for UPSSSC Amin 2019 Account Clerk & Stenographer
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
UPSSSC Amin 2019 Account Clerk & Stenographer Recruitment – Check Here
UPSSSC Amin 2019 Account Clerk & Stenographer Notification – Check Here
UPSSSC Amin 2019 Account Clerk & Stenographer Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download UPSSSC Amin 2019 Account Clerk & Stenographer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://upsssc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UPSSSC
Download UPSSSC Amin 2019 Account Clerk & Stenographer Previous Papers