Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission UPSSSC Junior Engineer JE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download for Previous Year Question Papers mentioned below the page. Candidates can able download for UPSSSC Junior Engineer JE Exam Date & centre will be released soon at online. UPSSSC Junior Engineer JE Selection process, UPSSSC Junior Engineer JE Eligibility, UPSSSC Junior Engineer JE Document Verification, UPSSSC Junior Engineer JE Notification and etc. Candidates we are provide UPSSSC Junior Engineer JE Sample Papers, UPSSSC Junior Engineer JE Model papers, UPSSSC Junior Engineer JE Old Examination papers, UPSSSC Junior Engineer JE Previous Year Question Papers get below. Aspirants are you searching for UPSSSC Junior Engineer JE Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
UPSSSC Junior Engineer JE 2018 Syllabus for PDF Download
Candidates are applying for that Post but Question will be arising in their Minds what will be the Exam Pattern & Syllabus for the UPSSSC JE & Technical Posts. So in this Article, we will provide you Information about Exam Pattern & Syllabus for UPSSSC JE & Technical Post Exam.
You can download and solve Uttar Pradesh SSSC JE Previous Year Question Papers/Sample Paper and model Papers. By helping of UPPSC Junior Engineer Old Papers, candidates can take an idea about the upcoming paper pattern. Therefore examinees download UPSSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2018 in PDF subject wise.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|UPSSSC Junior Engineer JE 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior Engineer JE|
|Board of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission UPSSSC|
|No of Vacancy||1000 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Eligibility or Qualification
Three Year Polytechnic Engineering Diploma or equivalent courses in Related Field will be eligible for the Junior Engineer Posts.
NOTE: According to Latest Information, B.Tech or Higher Engineering Degree Holders will not be Eligible for These Junior Engineer Posts.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
UPSSSC Junior Engineer JE 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for UPSSSC Junior Engineer JE 2018
General Hindi & English
General Intelligence Test, General Knowledge & Computer Knowledge
General Hindi: उक्त भाग में अभ्यर्थियों से हिंदी भाषा के ज्ञान, समझ तथा लेखन योग्यता संबंधी प्रश्न पूछे जाएंगे। यह भाग उत्तर प्रदेश माध्यमिक शिक्षा परिषद की हाई स्कूल परीक्षा अथवा समकक्ष परीक्षा के स्तर का होगा। अलंकार, रस, समास, पर्यायवाची, विलोम, तत्सम एवं तदभव, सन्धियां, वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण, लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे, वाक्य संशोधन – लिंग, वचन, कारक, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द।.
General English: In this part, questions related to Knowledge of English language and writing ability will be asked. Questions from this part will be standard of 12th class of UP Board or equivalent.
Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms, Antonyms, Spelling/Detecting mis-spelt words, Idioms & phrases, One Word Substitution, Improvement of Sentences etc.
General Intelligence Test: The purpose of this is the ability to test the candidate’s understanding of a new situation, analyze and identify its various elements. Questions in this test will be based on the Understanding and explore instructions, relationships, similarities, consistent, conclusions and actions etc.
General Knowledge: This part of question paper is to assess the candidates’ ability regarding general knowledge about his/her surroundings and about its use in society. In this test such a question which will be kept to check current events and everyday science and the facts of experience which may include historical and geographical facts. (Specially Related to India) and judged them to the knowledge of the scientific aspects, which can be expected of any educated person.
Computer Knowledge: In this part questions will asked related to Peripheral Device, Number System, Memory, Internet, Modem, Operating System, Languages, MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, E-mail etc.
Exam Pattern for UPSSSC Junior Engineer JE 2018
General Hindi & English
General Intelligence Test, General Knowledge & Computer Knowledge
The multiple choice & objective type written test.
There shall be two composite papers in written test of total 750 marks.
There will also be an Interview of 250 marks.
Grand Total 1000 Marks
Note: Mobile phones / iPad / / Tablets / Calculators or any other such electronic device is strictly prohibited inside the examination hall. Candidates are advised not to carry the same to the examination hall. Possession of any electronic device inside the examination hall may lead to disqualification of the candidate.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Previous Year Question Papers
- UP JE Exam Model Question Papers
- Uttar Pradesh SSSC JE Previous Year Papers
- Download UPSSSC Junior Engineer Old Papers
- Uttar Pradesh SSSC Technical Assistant Sample Papers
- UP JE Civil Exam Old Question Papers
- Uttar Pradesh SSSC JE Mechanical Question Papers
- Download UPSSSC Junior Engineer Exam Last 5 Years Papers PDF
DENTITY VERIFICATION for UPSSSC Junior Engineer JE 2018
Candidate is advised to go through the requirements of eligibility, age etc. and satisfy himself/ herself that he/ she is eligible before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who qualify for Viva-Voce. At the time of scrutiny, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and no further claim will be entertained in this regard. The High Court’s decision in this regard shall be final and binding.
The candidate must write his/ her name, date of birth, father’s name strictly as given in the Matriculation/ 10th Certificate, otherwise, his/ her candidature will summarily be rejected/ cancelled at the time of scrutiny of application forms/ Document verification at the time of Personality Test/ Viva-Voce or at any stage/ Level it comes into the notice of the High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Note: Shortlisted Candidates will be called for document verification/ counselling.
Related Examination Details
- UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Previous Papers
- UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Previous Old Question Papers
- UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Admit Card 2018 | upsssc.gov.in Pravidhik Sahayak Exam Date
- UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Result 2018 | Pravidhik Sahayak Cutoff & Merit List
- UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Answer Key 2018 (Pravidhik Sahayak)
UPSSSC Junior Engineer JE 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
UPSSSC Junior Engineer JE 2018 Notification – Check Here
UPSSSC Junior Engineer JE 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download UPSSSC Junior Engineer JE 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website upsssc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for
Download UPSSSC Junior Engineer JE 2018 Previous Year Question Papers Papers