VMMC SJH Syllabus 2019: VMMC SJH Junior Resident syllabus 2019 – 2020 Download for PDF in Exam Pattern and Previous Question papers mentioned below the page. Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital VMMC SJH Updates latest Syllabus in pdf for Junior Resident 2019 Examination. Organization Conducted for VMMC SJH Junior Resident Written Test from Official Centre. VMMC SJH Junior Resident Syllabus for pdf download direct link available here. Dear applied candidates can able download VMMC SJH Junior Resident Exam date & Exam centre will be announced soon at online. VMMC Syllabi for Junior Resident Previous Question Papers, Model Papers, Sample Papers, Answer Key, Result, Cut off, merit list and for more details get following the page.
Official Notification – Download Here
VMMC SJH Junior Resident 2019 – 2020 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Along with VMMC & SJH Jr Resident Syllabus, applicants should know VMMC Safdarjang Hospital Pattern for making good preparation strategy. you cannot prepare well for the Exam. So, download the Latest and Updated www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in Jr Resident Syllabus 2019 pdf. By using VMMC SJH Syllabus 2019 , postulants can concentrate on every topic. Also, individuals should read the whole article to see subjects & subtopics of Safdarjang Hospital VMMC JR Syllabus 2019 .
The selection will be made through written examination. Counselling will be done on the basis of merit score in written exam for the allotment of seats in various departments.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Merit List / Cut off
- Document verification
|VMMC SJH Junior Resident 2019 Recruitment Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior Resident|
|Board of Organization||Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital VMMC SJH|
|No of Vacancy||178 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & exam Pattern|
Get Details: Only applications in response to this advertisement and OBC Certificate in prescribed Performa as per given format will be considered and the name of suitable candidate as per criteria given above will be displayed on the website www.vmmcsjh.nic.in.
The Medical Superintendent, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi invites applications for the post of Junior Resident (non-PG) MBBS and BDS in various departments of this hospital.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Note: Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
VMMC SJH Junior Resident 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for VMMC SJH Junior Resident 2019
Concerned subjects of MBBS & BDS
Safdarjang Hospital VMMC JR Syllabus 2019 – General English
- Completion Active and Passive Voice
- Fill in the blanks
- General English
- Idioms and Phrases
- Passage Completion
- Spelling Test
- Prepositions Sentence
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Arrangement
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Sentence Improvement
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
VMMC Jr Resident Exam Syllabus 2019 – Reasoning
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Clocks & Calendars
- Mirror Images
- Problem Solving
- Syllogistic Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Series
- Embedded Figures
- Number Series
- Blood Relations
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Cubes and Dice
- Number Ranking
- Alphabet Series
- Compound Interest
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Numbers
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Work Partnership
- Problems on Trains
- Simplification and Approximation
- Numbers and Ages
- Simple Interest
- Boats and Streams
- Indices and Surds
- Simple Equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Quadratic Equations
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Odd Man Out
- Races and Games
- Ratio and Proportion
VMMC & SJH Junior Resident 2019 Syllabus – BDS Subjects
- Public health dentistry
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics
- Dental Anatomy, embryology, and Oral Histology
- Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery
- Conservative Dentistry And Endodontics
- General Human Anatomy including Embryology and Histology
- Oral Pathology & Oral Microbiology
- Preclinical Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
- Conservative Dentistry And Endodontics
- Preclinical Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
- Preclinical Conservative Dentistry
- General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- General Medicine
- Oral Medicine And Radiology
- General Pathology and Microbiology
- Dental Materials
- General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- General Surgery
- Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
SJH & VMMC Exam Syllabus 2019 – MBBS Subjects
- Community Medicine
- Radio Diagnosis
- Skin & VD
VMMC SJH Junior Resident Exam Syllabus 2019 – General Knowledge
- Music & Literature
- Books And Author
- Important Dates
- Famous Places in India
- About India and it’s neighbouring countries
- International issues
- Economic issues in India
- National Dance
- Geography of India
- National and current international affairs
- Countries and capitals
- New inventions
- Indian Culture
- Famous Place
- World organizations
- Tourism spots of Historical Importance
- Political Science
- Musical Instruments
- Science and innovations
- National news (current)
- Scientific observations
Exam Pattern for VMMC SJH Junior Resident
|S. No||Test Type||Name of the Concepts|
|1||Multiple Choice Questions||General English|
|5||Concerned Subjects of MBBS & BDS|
- There is 1/4 negative marking as a penalty for wrong answers.
- Total no. of questions in the examination is 100.
- One question has one mark.
- Maximum marks are 100.
- The question paper for the On-line exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks. There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
- The Management reserves the right to short-list, select and reject any candidates for On-line Exam as the case may be for selection.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Download VMMC SJH Junior Resident Previous Papers
Aptitude Previous Year Question Papers for VMMC SJH Junior Resident Exam –Click Here
VMMC Safdarjung Hospital Junior Resident Exam General English Previous Papers – Click Here
VMMC SJH Junior Resident 2019 Document verification Details
The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as passport/ Addhar/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter’s Id Card/ Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/ Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof. The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if identity of candidates is in doubt the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
- School Leaving Certificate
- Marksheets of CA/ ICWA/ MBA(Finance)/ M.Com.(Accounts/Finance)
- Degree Certificate
- Caste (SC/ST/SEBC) Certificate issued by authority of Gujarat State.
- Disability Certificate (for PWD Candidates only)
- In case of widow applicants, death certificate of the husband and an undertaking to the effect that the applicant has not re-married.
- NOC from present employer (If applicable).
- Domicile certificate in case of candidate belongs to Gujarat State.
- Any other Certificate/document applicable.