West Bengal Health Recruitment Board WBHRB GDMO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for General Duty Medical Officer PDF in Previous year Question Papers available here. WBHRB GDMO & BMOH Exam Date and Centre also mentioned below the page. Aspirants we are provide WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer / BMOH Syllabus 2019 – 2020 for PDF get following the page. WBHRB Medical Officer MO Selection Process, WBHRB Medical Officer MO Eligibility, WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer Document verification and etc. WBHRB GDMO Sample Papers, WBHRB Medical Officer MO Model Papers, WBHRB GDMO Old Examination Papers and etc. WBHRB Medical Officer MO Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
WBHRB GDMO & BMOH Syllabus 2019 – 2020 for PDF Download
The candidate must be in a position to understand the concepts and have good knowledge of examination pattern & syllabus may have a chance to obtain good mark in competitive or entrance exams. So, we have updated WBHRB GDMO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 here. So intendeds must know WBHRB GDMO & BMOH Recruitment Syllabus before going to start your exam preparation.
The WB State govt jobs have high competition. So postulants should start preparing for the test as per WBHRB Written Test Syllabus as early as possible. Applicants can Download all the syllabus here at free of cost.
|WBHRB GDMO 2019 General Duty Medical Officer, BMOH Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||GDMO General Duty Medical Officer & Block Medical Officer of Health|
|Board of Organization||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board WBHRB|
|No of Vacancy||1497|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Eligibility or Qualification
MBBS degree included in the First Schedule OR Second Schedule OR Part II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102) of 1956 with a recognized and requisite Post Graduate Qualification in the respective Speciality and registration as Medical Practitioners in the Medical Council of India, OR any State Medical Council provided that the Candidate, if appointed, must register his/her name in the West Bengal Medical Council within 6months of joining the West Bengal Health Service.
Merit List: The candidates who had filled the application form for the post of WBHRB are invited for the Merit List of the WBHRB Pharmacist & Medical Officer MO 2018. After that qualified candidates will be selected for the next round of competition.
Personal Interview: The candidates who got selected in the Merit List are called for the personal interview of the WBHRB Pharmacist & Medical Officer MO 2018. The final appointment will be made on the basis of the personal interview and documentation.
- Merit List
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
WBHRB GDMO 2019 – 2020 General Duty Medical Officer Written Examination Details
Exam Pattern for WBHRB GDMO 2019 – 20 General Duty Medical Officer (Expected)
|S.No.||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Test Duration|
- Subjects are English, General Knowledge, Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Each question carries one mark.
- WBHRB Pharmacist & Medical Officer MO exam does not contain negative marking.
- The time given to write each section is one hour.
- The questions are of objective type.
- The question paper is available in English language.
- The time duration of the exam is 60 minutes.
- A total of 100 questions are available to score 100 marks.
Syllabus for WBHRB GDMO 2019 General Duty Medical Officer (Expected)
General English Syllabus
- Spot the error
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Fill in the blanks
- Idioms and phrases
- Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Shuffling of sentence parts
- One word substitutions
- Cloze passage
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Comprehension passage
- Indian Constitution
- General Politics
- Awards and Honors
- Current events
- Economic Scene
- Sports and Games
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- HCF & LCM
- Profit & Loss
- Time & Speed
- Pictorial Graph
- Problem On Ages
- Bar Graph
- Number Systems
- Pie Chart
- Data Interpretation
- Fundamental Arithmetical operations
- Statistical Charts
- Problem Solving
- Syllogistic Reasoning
- Visual Memory
- Decision Making
- Non-Verbal Series
- Clocks & Calendars
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Cubes and Dice
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Mirror Images
- Blood Relations
- Number Ranking
- Embedded Figures etc.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for WBHRB GDMO 2019 General Duty Medical Officer
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Previous Year Question Papers
WBHRB Medical Officer Sample Question Papers- Check Here
Free PDF of West Bengal Medical Officer Solved Question Papers-Check Here
WBHRB MO Exam Question Papers with Answers-Check Here
Free Download West Bengal MO Model Question Papers with Solutions-Check Here
Previous Years Question Papers for free of cost-Check Here
WBHRB Medical Officer Old Year Question Papers-Check Here
Free PDF of West Bengal Medical Officer Previous Year Question Papers- Check Here
WBHRB MO Old Question Papers with Answers-Check Here
Free Download West Bengal MO Previous Year Papers with Solutions– Check Here