West Bengal Health Recruitment Board WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download Interview Call Letter available here. WBHRB Staff Nurse Exam Date & Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Applicants are you searching for WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Admit Card download link provide our page ate below. WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Selection Process, WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Eligibility and Notification, Document verification also mentioned below. Dear Applied Candidates are you waiting for WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Exam Admit Card will be announced soon. We are provide WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
The department is ready to conduct the Staff Nurse, GNM, Grade II Exams. Do not forget to carry the Hall Ticket/ Admit Card issued by WBHRB on the day of the exam. The Hall Ticket includes the important details which are mentioned below on this page. In fact, you can get your WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Admit Card from the link attached at the end of the page.
Also, be ready with the login details like Enrollment Number, Date of Birth in advance to download the WBHRB Staff Nurse 2019 Hall Ticket easily. Stick to this page for constant updates regarding the West Bengal Admit Card for Staff Nurse. Candidates, with the aim of appearing for the exam, seek WBHRB Staff Nurse Exam Date because they can only appear for this test if they know the test date.
Click Here to Download WBHRB Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019 : Available Soon
Online applications are invited from Indian Citizen and such other nationals as declared eligible by Government of India for recruitment to the Posts of STAFF NURSE GRADE II in the Cadre of the West Bengal Health Service (Basic Grade) under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal.
Only online registration of Application along with submission of fee shall be allowed on the website (www.wbhrb.in) within respective dates.
Important Note: Candidates are not allowed to carry mobile phones or any other gadget of communication inside the examination halls. This instruction must be strictly enforced. Candidates allotted in a particular venue will in no case be admitted to a venue other than that indicated in the admit card issued by the Commission.
|WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Admit Card / Hal Ticket 2019 Summary|
|Name of Exam||Staff Nurse Grade II|
|Board of Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission WBPSC|
|No of Vacancy||8159 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.wbhrb.in @ WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Eligibility Details
A candidate should verify from the notified rules that he/ she is eligible. The condition prescribed cannot be relaxed. The recruitment will be made by selection, but where a large number of applications are received, as a result of Advertisement, the Board may , for the purpose of short-listing, hold a preliminary examination.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability. Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Written Examination Details
Syllabus for WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Mental Health
- Personal Hygiene
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Nursing Management
- Paediatric Nursing
- First Aid
- Environmental Hygiene
- Community Health Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Computers in Nursing
- Midwifery & Gynaecological Nursing
- Health Education & Communication Skills
- Medical Surgical Nursing
Exam Pattern for WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II
|S.No.||Examination Type||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Nursing||150||150||2:30 Hours|
|2.||General English||50||50||30 Minutes|
- The WBHRB Staff Nurse Exam is Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- The subjects included are General English and Nursing.
- Total no of questions is 200.
- The Exam is conducted for 200 Marks.
- The Duration of the Exam is 3 Hours.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
- Please note that for recruitment of each post as stated, initial merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the aspiring candidates as per written in the Advertisement.
NOTE: Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply using Online Application Form much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid congestion on Web-Server on account of heavy load on internet/website.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Procedure to Download WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Admit Card / Hal Ticket
Visit official website http://pscwbapplication.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for WBPSC
Download WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II 2019 Interview Call Letter