GESCOM Apprentice 2018 Recruitment Notification Details
In 1999 Karnataka started a major improvement in the power sector. As a first step, the Karnataka Electricity Board (KEB) was dissolved and in its place, the Karnataka Electricity Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL) was incorporated. It followed the Constitution of the Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission (KERC) in November 1999.
In the next phase of the reform process, the transmission and distribution business managed by KPTCL was released in June 2002. Four new distribution corporations were formed to supply power to Karnataka.
GESCOM Apprentice 2018 Written Examination Summary
Name of Examination: Apprentice
Board of Organization: Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited GESCOM
No of Vacancy: 470 Posts
Date of Examination – Jan 2019
Category: Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Official Website: www.gescom.in
www.gescom.in @ GESCOM Apprentice 2018 Recruitment Eligibility Details
Candidates who are interested in applying for the GESCOM Apprentice Vacancy must have a ITI (Electrician) degree from a recognized board/university.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Selection will be made on the basis of written test.
Written Test: The candidates who had filled the application form for the post of Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited are invited for the written test of the GESCOM Apprentice. After that qualified candidates will be selected for the next round of competition.
Personal Interview: The candidates who got selected in the written test are called for the personal interview of the GESCOM Apprentice. The final appointment will be made on the basis of the personal interview and documentation.
- Online Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited 2018 Written Examination Details & Test Pattern
Syllabus for GESCOM Apprentice 2018
Exam Pattern for GESCOM Apprentice 2018
- Total Time Duration of exam is 2 Hour.
- The test shall be of objective type and in Hindi and English except for the Test of English Language.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers i.e. for every wrong answer, one-fourth of the mark assigned to that question will be deducted from those obtained by the candidates
- The written exams for GESCOM Apprentice all the posts will be multiple choice objective type.
- Each question carries 1 marks.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4 marks in each paper for every wrong answer.
- The GESCOM Apprentice Exam will be Written type.
- The Paper will be based on the Last Education Qualification of Candidates.
Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018: The written examination of GESCOM Apprentice vacancies will be scheduled in upcoming month at various allotted centres across the centres. After the completion of online procedure, a numbers of applicants looking for GESCOM Apprentice call letter along with exam syllabus, pattern, exam date and previous year question paper. Here, we have described full information about scheme of written examination so dear aspirants are advised to refer very carefully and then start to preparation.
GESCOM Apprentice 2018 Verification Details
Essential Supporting documents required: (1) Two recent and identical passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate on the front portion of both (one to be pasted on the top right corner of the application and the other to be stitched/stapled with the application), Photocopy of self-attested documents in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, knowledge in Computer, Caste Certificate and Identity Card issued from the Labour Deptt. Govt. of West Bengal (Employment Exchange Card) and (4) Indian Postal Order to be enclosed with the application.
Original and photocopies of following documents (photocopies of all documents should be self-attested by the candidate)
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- All Education certificates
- ITI Mark sheet and National Trade Certificate
- AADHAR card
- Copy of Apprentice Portal Registration confirmation email
GESCOM Apprentice 2018 to Written Examination Hall
USE OF MOBILE PHONES, PAGERS, CALCULATOR OR ANY SUCH DEVICES:
Mobile phones, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail cancellation of candidature and disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned item including mobile phones/pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangement for safekeeping cannot be assured.
Candidates are not permitted to use or have in possession of calculators in examination premises.
NOTIFICATION – Publishing of Provisional list of candidates , cut-off marks for the posts of Assistant Engineer(Elec),Assistant Accounts officer, Junior Engineer(Ele) / cut off Equi Percentile for the posts of Assistant and Jr.Assistant
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
GESCOM Apprentice 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
GESCOM Apprentice 2018 Official Notification – Check Here
GESCOM Apprentice 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Procedure to Download GESCOM Apprentice 2018 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website www.gescom.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for GESCOM
Download GESCOM Apprentice 2018 Interview Date & Call Letter