West Bengal Health Recruitment Board WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 download for Previous Year question Papers mentioned below the page. WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Exam Date & Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Selection Process, WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Eligibility, WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Document verification, WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Written Test Pattern get following the page. Aspirants are you searching for WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Syllabus for pdf get under the page. WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Model Papers, WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Sample Papers, WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download
Individuals can also get complete WBHRB Staff Nurse Syllabus 2019 as per official notification. WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Exam Syllabus is given below go through the topics, to have an idea of the difficult subjects. WBHRB Staff Nurse Syllabus 2019 pdf download link available.
Get WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Exam Pattern along with Books. Know complete West Bengal Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus and Study Materials for preparation. Follow wbhrb.in WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Syllabus to know the topics of the exam. Check below for topics and subtopics of WB Health Recruitment Board Staff Nurse Syllabus 2019.
Selection Process for WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II 2019
Once the download of WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Call Letter finishes, aspirants will have to firstly appear for Written Exam. Those who qualify or pass it will be called for Personal Interview. Mode of downloading this crucial entry card will be Online.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Note – Reach the examination Centre at least 1 hour before the commencement of exam. Do not indulge yourself in any unfair means as if caught by the examiner, you won’t be allowed to resume with the exam. Thus, you will be eliminated from the Recruitment process.
|WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Admit Card / Hal Ticket 2019 Summary|
|Name of Exam||Staff Nurse Grade II|
|Board of Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission WBPSC|
|No of Vacancy||8159 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II www.wbhrb.in Recruitment Process Information
A candidate should verify from the notified rules that he/ she is eligible. The condition prescribed cannot be relaxed. The recruitment will be made by selection, but where a large number of applications are received, as a result of Advertisement, the Board may , for the purpose of short-listing, hold a preliminary examination.
WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Written Examination Details
Syllabus for WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II
Download WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Syllabus – Nursing
- Clinical Pathology
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Health Education & Community Pharmacy
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Paediatric Nursing
- Midwifery & Gynaecological Nursing
- Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy
- Nursing Management
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Environmental Hygiene
- Health Education & Communication Skills
- Personal Hygiene
- Community Health Nursing
- Mental Health
- Drug Store Management
- Computers in Nursing
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Anatomy & Physiology
- First Aid
West Bengal WBHRB Syllabus – General English
- Sentence Improvement
- Joining Sentences
- Para Completion
- Sentence Completion
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Passage Completion
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Active Voice and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
Exam Pattern for WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II
|S. No.||Examination Type||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Nursing||150||150||2:30 Hours|
|2.||General English||50||50||30 Minutes|
The WBHRB Staff Nurse Exam is Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
The subjects included are General English and Nursing.
Total no of questions is 200.
The Exam is conducted for 200 Marks.
The Duration of the Exam is 3 Hours.
Aspirants must follow below given Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Previous Year Question Papers & Model Papers
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Previously Asked Questions and Answers
- Download West Bengal HRB Grade II Old Year Papers with Solutions
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Previous Years Question Papers
- Previous Year Question Papers of WB HRB Staff Nurse Exam
- Last 5 Years WBHRB Staff Nurse Old Question Papers Pdf
- West Bengal HRB Nursing Question Papers with solutions
- West Bengal HRB Staff Nurse Previous Year Question Papers PDF – General Aptitude
- Download WBHRB SN Solved Question Papers With Solutions Free PDF – General Awareness
- West Bengal HRB Staff Nurse Model Question Papers PDF – English
- WB HRB Staff Nurse Sample Papers PDF Free Download – Reasoning
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Sample Papers
- Free PDF of West Bengal HRB Staff Nurse Model Question Papers
- wbhrb.in Frequently Asked Questions and Answers for free of cost
- West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Exam Question Papers
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website http://pscwbapplication.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for WBPSC
Download WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Previous Year question Papers