Air India Engineering Service Limited AIESL Aircraft Technician Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Available below the page. AIESL Aircraft Technician Exam Date & Exam Centre, AIESL Aircraft Technician Eligibility, AIESL Aircraft Technician Education Qualification, AIESL Aircraft Technician Selection Process, AIESL Aircraft Technician Document verification, AIESL Aircraft Technician Syllabus & Exam Pattern also provide our page. Dear Applicants are you searching for AIESL Aircraft Technician Syllabus & Exam Pattern, AIESL Aircraft Technician Answer Key, Result, Cut off, AIESL Aircraft Technician Merit List and etc.
AIESL Aircraft Technician 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Candidates who will have to appear in the Aircraft Technician written examination on the specified dates (As prescriptive in the hall tickets/ admit cards), are shortly intimated the Admit cards/ Exam dates & applicants shall be able to get their exam hall tickets through the official website of the Air India Career Portal. Examination details comprising Examination Centres/ Exam Roll Nos/ Exam Dates/ Schedules/ Shift Wise Syllabus Paper Scripts etc, can be seen throughout the Aircraft Technician Exam admit cards/ hall tickets.
Here below on this web page we have described the information about Air India Aircraft Technician Admit Card 2018 So, applicants are suggested to read the complete Air India Aircraft Technician Call Letter 2018 article below for all the latest updates or candidates may visit www.airindia.in for more information.
Interested candidates meeting with the Eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 01st September 2018 may attend the walk-in (Trade Test & Interview) as per given schedule at the Venue mentioned below.
- Trade Test
- Document verification
AIESL Aircraft Technician & Skilled Tradesman Admit Card 2018 Summary
Name of Exam – Aircraft Technician
Board of Organization – Air India Engineering Service Limited AIESL
Category – Admit card/Hall Ticket
No of Vacancy – 111 Posts
Official website – http://aiesl.airindia.in
Date of Exam – will be soon
Educational Qualifications for Air India Jobs 2018
- For All Candidates – AME Diploma/Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from Institutions approved by DGCA under Rule 133 B with 60% marks/equivalent grade (55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
- For Ex-servicemen -Successful completion of Group 1 related equivalent qualification of Diploma in Engineering for Airframe/Engine/Electrical/Instrument/Radio trades conducted by the Indian Air Force, which are acceptable as a qualification by DGCA for fulfilling the eligibility requirement for BAMEL examination.
Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) is an Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Organisation, approved by DGCA (India) under Car 145, to undertake MRO activities in India. AIESL invites applications from Indian Nationals fulfilling the requirements as on 1st September 2018 to fill up the posts of “Aircraft Technician in Maintenance / Aircraft- Overhaul trade” from the open market on Fixed Term Employment (FTE) basis.
Important Note: The selected candidates will be posted at Mumbai base of Boeing Group or Airbus Group of Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL, MRO) or any other station of Western Region /MRO as required by the Company. Selection and empanelment does not guarantee that the candidate will be appointed immediately. Release of candidates from the panel would depend upon the requirement of AIESL and decision taken by the Company i n this regard. Management reserves all rights to take any decision in regard to this exercise.
AIESL Aircraft Technician 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for AIESL Aircraft Technician 2018
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- General English
- Quantitative Ability
- General Awareness
Exam Pattern for AIESL Aircraft Technician 2018
The written exam consists of Multiple Choice of Questions (MCQs).
Total exam is cover below given subject wise questions
There will be no negative marking.
Time duration is for written exam will be limited
- Candidates found suitable and shortlisted will be engaged on fixed-term contract basis for a period of 05 years. The contract may be terminated at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of the contract and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance.
- The contract is extendable for further term of 5 years and upon satisfactory performance of the candidate and requirement of the company.
- The candidates will initially be positioned at MUMBAI till they obtain sufficient experience in maintenance activities and will be posted either at Mumbai or at any outstation of Boeing group as per the requirement of the Company. The job is transferable to any station in India, based on Company’s requirement.
- The candidates will have to make their own arrangement for housing accommodation at the place of posting.
- The Company, at its discretion, may assign additional duties, as and when required.
- SC/ST candidates who reporting for Walk-in Interview and residing beyond 80 the Walk-in Interview and not employed in any Government, Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, on production of document of travel.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the laid down procedure eligibility criteria, prescribed for the post before reporting for Walk-in Interview.
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with a photocopy of the candidate’s photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
All original qualification certificates as per eligibility criteria.
All original experience certificates, if any.
Proof for Date of Birth.
Proof for Permanent and Present Address.
2 Passport Size photographs.
ID Proof (PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport etc.)
Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) by means of A/C Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services limited” payable at Delhi. (SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee)
Service Discharge Book (Only for Ex-Servicemen)
For posts specified at serial numbers C, D and E the dates for Trade Test/Interview will be 5 th and 6 th February 2018. The list of candidates who qualify for the Trade Test/Interview will be displayed on the website.
Original certificates are required to be brought, at the time of Walk-in (Trade Test/Skill Test and interview), for verification purpose only, but original should not be submitted/attached along with the Application. The Company is not responsible for returning any original copies of certificates/testimonials if submitted with the application.
AIESL Aircraft Technician 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
AIESL Aircraft Technician 2018 Notification – Check Here
AIESL Aircraft Technician 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Procedure to Download AIESL Aircraft Technician 2018 Syllabus
Visit Official Website http://aiesl.airindia.in
Find the Link and Open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for AIESL
Download AIESL Aircraft Technician 2018 Previous Papers