Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission HPPSC AE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Assistant Engineer, Planning Officer, Assistant Public Relations Officer APRO, Veterinary Officer VO, Professor, Associate / Assistant Professor Previous Year Question Papers available here. Aspirants we are provide HPPSC Asst Engineer AE & APRO Selection process, HPPSC Assistant Engineer AE & APRO Eligibility, HPPSC Assistant Engineer AE & APRO Document verification and etc. Candidates we are provide HPPSC Assistant Engineer AE & APRO Sample Papers, HPPSC Assistant Engineer AE & APRO Model papers, HPPSC Assistant Engineer AE & APRO Old Examination Papers, HPPSC Assistant Engineer AE & APRO Previous Papers and etc. HPPSC Assistant Engineer AE & APRO Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
HPPSC Assistant Engineer AE & APRO 2019 VO, Professor Syllabus for PDF Download
The officials of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission are ready to organize the Written Exam for Assistant Engineer Post in upcoming months if you are one of them going to show your best performance in written test then prepare well according to the given data. Check out the Himachal Pradesh PSC Asst Engineer Model Papers for all the subjects from here. Hence, visit to the official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in for more details on Last Year Question Papers of HPPSC Asst Engineer Exam. We are sure that this will help you a lot by gaining the good score.
HPPSC Assistant Engineer AE & APRO 2019 VO, Professor Selection Process
In cases where the number of eligible candidates for recruitment to the post(s) advertised by the Commission is inordinately large, the Commission may limit / shortlist the number of eligible candidates to be called for personality test(s) by subjecting them to either Computer based Screening Test (objective-type) or Offline Screening Test (objective / descriptive) of two hours duration. Marks obtained in the Screening Test are only meant to short list the number of candidates for personality test(s) and are in no way to be presumed by the candidates as being their merit for final selection.
- Screening Test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|HPPSC Assistant Engineer AE & APRO 2019 VO, Professor Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Engineer, Planning Officer, Assistant Public Relations Officer APRO, Veterinary Officer VO, Professor, Associate / Assistant Professor|
|Board of Organization||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission HPPSC|
|No of Vacancy||116 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Eligibility or Qualification
Essential Qualification – MCA or B.E./B.Tech. Degree in information Technology/Computer Science Engineering with programming as an essential component of the degree course from a recognized University or from an Institute duly recognized by the Central/H.P. Government. OR “B” LEVEL Course from DOEACC/NIELIT Society
Screening Test / Written Examination Details
The objections, if any, will be got verified from the concerned Subject Expert / Paper Setter and, if found correct, a revised key of that Screening Test shall be prepared.
After finalization of answer key, the OMR answer sheets of the candidates who appeared in the Screening Test shall be scanned in the OMR Scanner and evaluated by using the final / revised answer key to prepare a category-wise zone of consideration in the ratio of 1:6 + 3 i.e. six times plus three in proportion to the number of post(s) advertised on the basis of performance of the candidates in the Screening Test, to check their eligibility by the Branch responsible for making direct recruitment on the basis of documents.
In case the number of candidate(s) to be declared qualified for personality test fall(s) below the prescribed ratio i.e. six candidates for a single post and three candidates for every subsequent post then to meet this shortfall an additional zone of consideration as per requirement shall be prepared.
The final / revised answer key shall be uploaded on the website of the Commission immediately after the declaration of result of screening Test.
HPPSC Assistant Engineer AE & APRO 2019 VO, Professor Written Examination Details
Syllabus for HPPSC Assistant Engineer AE & APRO 2019 VO, Professor
HPPSC AE Syllabus 2018 for Civil Department
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction
- Fluid Mechanics
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering
- Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Bridge Engineering
- Concrete Technology
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications
- Steel Structures
- Construction and Project Management
- PSC Structures
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Engineering
- Hydraulic Structures
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis
HPPSC Syllabus 2018 for Mechanical Department
- Differential Equations
- Engineering Materials
- Joining Processes
- The design of Machine Elements
- Operations Research
- Tool Engineering
- Metal Casting
- Theory of Machines
- Engineering Mechanics
- Forming Processes
- Vector Calculus
- Probability & Statistics
- The Strength of Materials
- Fluid Mechanics
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
- Numerical Methods
HPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus for IT Department
- Mathematical Logic
- Digital Logic
- Programming and Data Structures
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Web technologies
- Computer Networks
- Operating System
Exam Pattern for HPPSC Assistant Engineer AE & APRO 2019 VO, Professor
In the Computer Based Test (CBT) (objective type) there will be 100 questions of 01 mark each on the basis of syllabus to be approved by the Commission for the test. Each question will be followed by four (a, b, c. d) answer options.
Three days time from the day of publishing the key (day of publishing the key plus 3 (three) days up to 11.59 P.M.
The objections, if any, will be got verified from the concerned Subject Expert / Paper Setter and, if found correct, a revised key of that screening test shall be prepared.
After finalization of answer key category-wise zone of consideration in the ratio of 1:6 + 3 i.e. six times plus three the number of post(s) advertised will be prepared on the basis of performance of the candidates in the Computer Based Test (objective type) to check their eligibility by the Branch responsible for making direct recruitment on the basis of documents.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Previous Year question Papers & Model Papers
- Assistant Public Relations Officer
- District Public Relations Officer
- Assistant Area Manager (Asst Procurement Officer)
- Asstt. Engineer (Civil) (Electrical) (IT) (Mechanical)
- Asstt. Prof (AS&H) Chemistry
- Asstt. Prof (AS&H) Physics
- Asstt. Prof (Computer Engineering) (TE) (2)
- Asstt. Prof (Computer Engineering) (TE)
- Asstt. Prof (CC) Hindi Commerce Economics History Political Science Sociology
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer
- DPRO.Information Officer
- Lect Applied Sci & Humanities (Polytechnic) English Maths Physics Chemistry
- Workshop Superintendent(Polytechnic)
- State Accounts Services
- Asstt. Engineer (Mechanical)
- Asstt. Proff (Mechanical Engineering)(TE)-2014
- Law Officer (Industries)
- Law Officer (SEBL)-2015
- Principal ITI-2015
- Account Officer (HPSEBL)
- Account Officer (INDUSTRIES)
- Asst.Finance Officer (HPPCL)
- Asstt.Engineer (Civil) – MPP and Power
- Asstt.Engineer (Electrical) HPPCL
On the Day when you Appears for Written Examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for HPPSC Assistant Engineer AE & APRO 2019 VO, Professor
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Related Examination Details for Himachal Pradesh
- HP SET Previous Old Question Papers & HPPSC SET Model Papers
- HP SET Result 2019 HPPSC State Eligibility Test Cut Off & Merit List
- HP SET Answer Key 2019 HPPSC State Eligibility Test Answer Keys
- HPPSC Excise & Taxation Inspector Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 | www.hppsc.hp.gov.in Exam Date
- HPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 | www.hppsconline.in Principal Previous Papers
- HPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 | hppsconline.in Principal, MO Exam Date
For More Details
HPPSC Assistant Engineer AE & APRO 2019 VO, Professor Recruitment – Check Here
HPPSC Assistant Engineer AE & APRO 2019 VO, Professor Notification – Check Here
HPPSC Assistant Engineer AE & APRO 2019 VO, Professor Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download HPPSC Assistant Engineer AE & APRO 2019 VO, Professor Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for HPPSC
Download HPPSC Assistant Engineer AE & APRO 2019 VO, Professor Previous Year Question Papers