Haryana Postal Circle GDS Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Gramin Dak Sevak Interview Call letter available here. Haryana Post Office GDS Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. Haryana Postal Circle GDS Selection process, Haryana Postal Circle GDS Eligibility, Haryana Postal Circle GDS Document verification, Haryana Postal Circle GDS Merit List and etc. Dear Applied Candidates are you searching for Haryana Postal Circle GDS Syllabus and Test Pattern and for more details get below the page. Haryana Postal Circle GDS Answer key, result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Haryana Postal Circle GDS 2019 Gramin Dak Sevak Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
The hall tickets will be placed on the website Some days prior to the date of examination. The candidate has to download the Hall ticket from the website only. Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by post. Examination Board announced the date of exam 2019 and a large number of vacancy announced Applied Candidates Admit card from official website on time so candidates quickly download your Admit card from the Official Website link.
COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE: The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
Haryana Postal Circle GDS 2019 Gramin Dak Sevak Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary
|Name of Exam||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Board of Organization||Haryana Postal Circle|
|No of Vacancy||682 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
appost.in @ Haryana Postal Circle GDS Eligibility or Qualification
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
Haryana Postal Circle GDS 2019 Gramin Dak Sevak Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Haryana Postal Circle GDS 2019 Gramin Dak Sevak
Exam Pattern for Haryana Postal Circle GDS 2019 Gramin Dak Sevak
- In the India Post Examination 2018, the question will be asked from General Knowledge, Mathematics, English & Malayalam Subjects.
- The exam paper will consist of total 100 question covering 100 marks.
- Each question will carry 01 marks.
- There will be no negative marking
- Each Question Carries one Mark.
- The exam consists of 4 sections.
- Each Section consists of 25 question & 25 marks.
RESIDENCE: The candidate selected for the post of GDS BPM must mandatorily take up his/her residence in the Branch Post Office village within one month after selection but before engagement as Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Postmaster. The candidate shall submit a declaration to this effect in the application. The candidate selected for the post of other than GDS BPM should reside in post village/delivery jurisdiction.
ACCOMODATION FOR LOCATING BRANCH POST OFFICE: The candidate selected for the engagement of BPM shall have to provide centrally located accommodation in the Branch Post Office village within 30 days for use as Post Office premises and the expenditure of the hiring if any needs to be borne by the candidates.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Download Admit Card / Call Letter: The candidate will get an SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection. Mere getting SMS or any other communication on selection will not entitle the candidate to claim for regular selection/appointment. The final selection/appointment will be based on satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents produced by the candidates by the concerned appointing authorities.
Related Examination Details
- Tamil Nadu Postal Circle MTS Result 2018 | TN Postal GDS Results, Merit List, Cut Off
- TN Postal Circle MTS Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 | Tamil Nadu Post Office GDS Call Letter
- North Eastern Postal Circle GDS Result, Merit List, Final Selection 2018
- North East Postal Circle GDS Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | Indian Post Call Letter
- West Bengal GDS Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 @ Gramin Dak Sevak Exam Date & Call letter
- Telangana Postal Circle GDS Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 – TS Gramin Dak Sevak Exam Date & Merit List
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Haryana Postal Circle GDS 2019 Gramin Dak Sevak
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Haryana Postal Circle GDS 2019 Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment – Check Here
Haryana Postal Circle GDS 2019 Gramin Dak Sevak Notification – Check Here
Haryana Postal Circle GDS 2019 Gramin Dak Sevak Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Haryana Postal Circle GDS 2019 Gramin Dak Sevak Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website appost.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Haryana Postal Circle
Download Haryana Postal Circle GDS 2019 Gramin Dak Sevak Interview Call Letter